Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP (39330 Views)

Why We Rejected Grazing Colonies - Ohanaeze / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Tai Results: PDP Huffing And Puffing Empty Air - Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by waltinnovers: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
I personally, refuse to accept that result because even where. I. Castmy vote, I was there after counting. These were the result
Ward 2 unit 009: APC 108; PDP 197
Ward 2 unit 008: APC 107; PDP 178
But somrthing else was said about the result.
Since ever GEJ was the president, no election was inconclusive but since Buhari enterd, there has not been any election that was concluded.
Wooooo. To APC.

APC party have something in common with APC tablet that has been ban against human consumption. All I have to say is that it is well

2 Likes

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by AngryNigerian(m): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Since 4:33pm nobody wan buy this land? Nawa oo...d recession is really receedind us oo
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by teawhy2788(m): 12:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Evn if truly d election ws rigged,who introduced d rigging into electoral system in Nigeria? Abeg stop wailing jooor! What goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by mavinc4u(f): 1:17am On Sep 30, 2016
Pastor abeg leave everything to God but if you believe your God will fight for you then consult him to do the fight as the fight is not for you but him. Do not waste your money pursuing anything because this government will never give you what you want rather they will give you more pain. You should be happy it was not inconclusive. Is always a difficult task to overthrown an incumbent governor in an election. You really have to be a strong person to achieve that like the case of River state.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by nurusystem(m): 2:30am On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=Samunique post=49777885]Na part of change the Tyrant bring grin

On a serious note I am tempted to say that, we are not ripped for democracy or Nigeria had been cursed with these evil politicians that can go to any lent to get into power with zero ability to perform.

Honesty the only true democrat of my time that I know is GEJ.
u r on your own ,But GEj is my Worse
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by nurusystem(m): 2:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Oladimejyy:
What are u sayingwe were saying something u go bring drunkard(GEJ)for matter now...guy take time ooo..iyalaya gbogbo PDP supporters,CHANGE ti take over

Slap d fucker
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Abcka811: 3:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Samunique:
Na part of change the Tyrant bring grin

On a serious note I am tempted to say that, we are not ripped for democracy or Nigeria had been cursed with these evil politicians that can go to any lent to get into power with zero ability to perform.

when the election was shifted forward, I knew, Inec had rigged the election
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Abcka811: 3:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Samunique:
Na part of change the Tyrant bring grin

when the election was shifted forward, I knew with foolish security reasons, Inec had rigged the election
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by smirn(m): 3:28am On Sep 30, 2016
waltinnovers:
I personally, refuse to accept that result because even where. I. Castmy vote, I was there after counting. These were the result
Ward 2 unit 009: APC 108; PDP 197
Ward 2 unit 008: APC 107; PDP 178
But somrthing else was said about the result.
Since ever GEJ was the president, no election was inconclusive but since Buhari enterd, there has not been any election that was concluded.
Wooooo. To APC.

APC party have something in common with APC tablet that has been ban against human consumption. All I have to say is that it is well
I think the problem you have is total ignorance of the process, if you have those results in your polling unit does not mean PDP won the election. Do you know the results of other polling units that make up your ward and the results of other wards in your LGA? Edo people has decided and no man can change it.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Abcka811: 3:35am On Sep 30, 2016
krendo:
Our democracy is in danger

I will not regret a coup de tat as it stands now because the will of the people currently counts for nothing

Oshiomole must not be allowed to get away with this.

Let PDP go to court. If justice is not done by the courts then let everyone prepare for free for all violence
you are in order. Pdp should file this with the court now. They have geniune case against inec.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by samsono30: 4:03am On Sep 30, 2016
Pidggin:
Rigging galore, APC is cursed

Tell me, is it Pdp that is not cursed? Pple will just come and talk as if their mouth is licking. pdp deserve worst than that. If there is anything bigger than rigging they shld give to them. Pdp never see anything yet, yeye people.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by samsono30: 4:08am On Sep 30, 2016
krendo:

I will not regret a coup de tat as it stands now because the will of the people currently counts for nothing

Let PDP go to court. If justice is not done by the courts then let everyone prepare for free for all violence

They hold u, he never late u fit climb road nw make u go strt ur violence, see as ur talk dey smell, he be like say u need medical check up.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by samsono30: 4:16am On Sep 30, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
PDP must not rest until they upturn this sham they called election. Although it might tarry, victory will surely come.

And to the Zombies here, nobody in his right senses will vote a party that under nine months brought recession. With the level of votes INEC managed to Give in favour of POI, it is a clear signal that APC has been rejected.

For now, PDP should carefully study the results, gather more forensic evidence either photos, videos or implicative documents so that the mandate of the people will be restored in an appellant court.

PDP (POWER)

See if u like rest ooo, if u like no rest ooo, if he pain u well well, just help Pdp carry there case go court for them, because u and pdp are 5 and 6.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by samsono30: 4:26am On Sep 30, 2016
afla:

Which supreme court? The same one that rubbished our constitution in the kogi matter?

Who made they supreme court wetin he be today no be pdp? so he beta make they taste dat corrupt court make he see as he be. Pdp never see anything yet, when pdp dey do there own no be problem na now they rmmbr say justice must privail, see life na turn by turn; now, na awa turn so i go advice u make u take chilling pills.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by princeattah1: 4:44am On Sep 30, 2016
MrTruth4real:

True democrat that used 15billion dollars meant for the procurement of weapons, to campaign for election and still lost the election.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by fareed69(m): 5:13am On Sep 30, 2016
PDP dey Mumu

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Sheggy13(m): 5:22am On Sep 30, 2016
abbeyreal92:

U b Big idiot.
They should prepare for war and u will be eating Eba in your house.
Olodo
The funny thing is most of the fools chanting war songs here are not even from Edo state but from the South East. They stay in their region or Lagos and calling for violence in another man's land, in an election where they have no stake, simply because of their hatred for Buhari and APC.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Opinedecandid(m): 6:04am On Sep 30, 2016
krendo:

My brother, mind saying some of these things on social media. We are not dealing with human beings but BEASTS, who won't even mind trailing and doing anything to you, just because you are bold enough to speak your mind.

Relax yourself, there is a God in heaven who sees everything and rules over the affairs of men. It's not yet over, the last of the wicked is a fait accompli, imminent and impeding. Then, they will weep inconsolably, except they repent.
The last to laugh cannot be said to be known, just yet.

If the courts of Nigeria under President Buhari cannot guarantee and deliver justice, the court of The Court of the Righteous Judge is certainly over and above all. None can fault His Judgement, whether in principle or practice.

1 Like

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Darangi007: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2016
First to do e no dey pain
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by cyrilamx(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2016
What about the supreme Court judgement in favour of Wike, upturning the judgments of tribunal and court of appeal as regards the blatant rigging and killings perpetrated by Gej led govt to install Wike? What goes round must come round. Despite public outcry and condemnation by both local and international observers that what took place in Rivers was far from election, the supreme Court disregarded the use of card reader as unconstitutional and instead gave the sham mandate to Wike, thereby encouraging rigging which manual process does sanction. It not Apc rather the supreme Court, a court whose justices were appointed by pdp led govt, killed democracy. Or have u forgotten what happened in Ekiti under Gej? To call Gej a Democrat is to call the devil a saint-one who could let our soldiers due while money meant for munitions was shared among his cronies. In a saner clime, Gej and his band of criminals would have been impaled. We are not victims of amnesia like you and other PDP wailers..
afla:
Don't waste your time and resources going to court. The kogi judgement has officially sanctioned rigging and election malpractice by the powers that be. The whole electoral act and sections of our constitution were thrown to the dogs to satisfy apc. No court will upturn this election. Don't waste your time. We are officially a one party state.

1 Like

Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by bkool7(m): 6:14am On Sep 30, 2016
Are the other party agents corroborating this pdp story?
Cos I know all party agents at the Polling units verifies figures and subsequently append their signatures.
So all other parties like apga and LP have their figures too
It'll be gross folliness on inec's part to tamper with such process
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by shuggah(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2016
recievesense:
Since APC has performed extraordinarily well in Edo in Oshiomole's tenure and transformed the state to a new Dubai then PDP should not complain.
would u agree tht ur life be like oshimoles's Edo state??
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by pawesome(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2016
I wnt b suprised come 2019 wen Buhari comes out fr second term n stil voted back into power..gues is til we all been whoped properly den we wil knw wts needed to b done
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by cyrilamx(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2016
Yes he should have killed like Wike in other to obtain political power. Try such Wike's rubbish in Edo and see what the monarchy will do to you. Ever since the Igbinedion administration of which POI was a mber short-changed the late Oba of his entitlement, I knew it was a gonna for them. If you can cheat the royal Father, then who are the people? Cry me a river girl for your satanic party lost in a woeful circumstance. We ain't fools in Edo...he is even lucky to get such bites in Benin. No tru Bini voted POI, he got those votes from non indigenes in our midst.
mavinc4u:
Pastor abeg leave everything to God but if you believe your God will fight for you then consult him to do the fight as the fight is not for you but him. Do not waste your money pursuing anything because this government will never give you what you want rather they will give you more pain. You should be happy it was not inconclusive. Is always a difficult task to overthrown an incumbent governor in an election. You really have to be a strong person to achieve that like the case of River state.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Rocketicon(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2016
Congratulations Edo people! For selling ur Right! Hmmmm another 4yrs of wahala!! Jonathan Goodluck! Wil be crowned a Hero By all Nigerian as the True Father of Democracy in Our Country!
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by Opinedecandid(m): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2016
bkool7:
Are the other party agents corroborating this pdp story?
Cos I know all party agents at the Polling units verifies figures and subsequently append their signatures.
So all other parties like apga and LP have their figures too
It'll be gross folliness on inec's part to tamper with such process

That's the height of their desperation and foolishness, my brother.
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by pawesome(m): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2016
cyrilamx:
What about the supreme Court judgement in favour of Wike, upturning the judgments of tribunal and court of appeal as regards the blatant rigging and killings perpetrated by Gej led govt to install Wike? What goes round must come round. Despite public outcry and condemnation by both local and international observers that what took place in Rivers was far from election, the supreme Court disregarded the use of card reader as unconstitutional and instead gave the sham mandate to Wike, thereby encouraging rigging which manual process does sanction. It not Apc rather the supreme Court, a court whose justices were appointed by pdp led govt, killed democracy. Or have u forgotten what happened in Ekiti under Gej? To call Gej a Democrat is to call the devil a saint-one who could let our soldiers due while money meant for munitions was shared among his cronies. In a saner clime, Gej and his band of criminals would have been impaled. We are not victims of amnesia like you and other PDP wailers..
waris dis one sayn? U forgot wt happnd in d north wen buhari lost d last election? It ws a do or die fr xtians ova hia..so stop spewin rubish cz if gej would hv contested d last result,it would hav been anoda blood shed..many pdp governors dt lost neva bodad contestin ani result buh in dose states wia pdp won,al d apc losers contestd..so wt u sayn..sha na all f us de dis hardship probably e neva do u.u need more n u shall get it..
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by ifycoly: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2016
Most of the adult here reasons like a child, party is different from individual, I don't really care who wins but for most of us claiming PDP started rigging APC should continue because PDP brought rigging into Nigeria and yet is still same people that will want our electoral system to improve I wonder how that can happen when after rigging an election someone will start saying after all Ekiti was rigged Rivers was rigged or any other state. Does it mean if election was rigged in the past then it should continue in the future, does it mean if election wasn't upheld at the court in the past then we should just stay back and allow things to continue. Funny this govt preaches change but is this really change, I weep for this country we still have 100 years more to go if this set of youth and adult are still reasoning this way, least I forget I prefer govt to keep changing so as to checkmate previous govt activities that is why America is what they are today. That PDP first tenure was bad doesn't mean their next will be under different person
Re: Why We Rejected Edo Election Results – PDP by preciousfeb(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Well, I was in Benin city during this election. I witness everything that happened. The few. Votes Apc got was through money they offered people. They knew right from the time pmb came for campaign that the people did not want them. I came say over 70percent voted Pdp even when Pdp spend little money. Adam only option to keep his pride was to manipulate the results. There is difference bwt results obtained at polling units and the one inec announced. Only time will change a black man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose / Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Senate Orders Arrest Of CEOs Of Glo, Crown Flour Mills 28 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.