Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (66142 Views)

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
A woman was stripped unclad and beaten mercilessly by residents of Owevwe in Delta state -after being nabbed over witchcraft allegations. According to an online report, Mrs Janet Ugbaga, who comes from Agbarha town, made some "shocking revelations" after receiving treatment due to the hot beating she received...

The allegation was shared by Comr Okiemute Blessing on Facebook. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/woman-stripped-unclad-and-beaten-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by HungerBAD: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Delta again, make dem free the woman jorr

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
nawa for this Delta people...too much weed in action

7 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Her eyes is swollen shut undecided what's the need of stripping her?! What do they want to see in her body

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
As African man, I believe in the existence of Witches/Wizard but since there is no physical proof to nail any accused person, beating this harmless woman is totally barbaric. I wish the woman can get justice.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Saint52(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
Na Buhara cause am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by porshuch: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
who did this to this woman? Jeez! that was horrible. This woman is somebody's mother. pls there is nothing like witchcraft o.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
Haba....
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
after this kind beating, why wont she confess to witchcraft
Pierocash:
As long as she is a witch,and humiliated this way,am ok

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by walemoney007(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Do people really believe in witches and wizards?why do we give so much powers to none existence things?why are we Africans still shackled in the Caveman's mentality?

This is a clear case of a mentally challenged person,and instead of sympathy,and help to be offered to her,the perverts from this town stripped her of her clothes,so they can have a peep of her old privates.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay.

My point is. Mentally challenged people,say things they are not even aware they say.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment.

see the way an African man is thinking like oyinbo grin

By the time this witches handle you,you will start running from MFM to cele,and that's if you are lucky not to be killed
Africa is not Europe
Europeans are not Africans

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Things are happening in today's world... Only God can save us

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
witch indeed
Pierocash:
As long as she is a witch,and humiliated this way,am ok

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
But where is lalasticlala now?

Na somebody mama be this oh....

This government sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.

Some people need to be sacrificed to the god of common sense. What some of the 'saints' who did that to her have done, is doing and will still do is an inspiration to the devil himself.

She could be suffering from mental illness and even if she's a witch, indeed, is beating her to pulp the next step.

When the real witches and wizard come around, they go on all four to worship them.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by menix(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Suffer not a witch to live, no be me talk am, nah so e dey for bible...

9 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BrutalJab: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
It still baffles me to think that some Nigerians don't believe that there is witchcraft. Haba!!!

Wtf! Their only defence is that the person is mentally disturbed.

How do you explain this : A man whom you know that is very well and OK started confessing about his evil deed and later started swelling till he died by himself??

Witchcraft is real!!! speaking from experience. Hmmm

18 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
*typing with tears*

y make mama suffer dis way?

I thought my urhobos neighbours are wiser.......no difference btw d perpetrators and boko haram

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
You ppl shouting dat do ppl believe in witches..... Make i tell u d fact, Dia is evil power, abeg watin make dat pastor in Ogun state to bcm unconscious wen destroying d shrine? Pray make God no allow u pass dia boundary. Witch z real

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Fryzi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Someone's mum...
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by benjamin007: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Suffer not a witch to live, undecided in other words in Spartan voice KILL THEM ALL

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Shame on them.

Are there no Police in this town?during my Service days,a mentally challenged man in the Community I usually give money or buy food for,one day whispered to me that he killed Herbert Macaulay. Herbert Macaulay died in 1946.

This woman should be released to her relatives for treatment,instead of beating her into confessing what she knows nothing about.

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by BrutalJab: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Shame on them.

mentally disturbed

Is that the only defence you people have

i lafff. Just pray this witches don't remember you o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by ayamkhalifah(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
It just 12 in d afternoon and u are fly.....

In ERRIGA VOICE

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by NNVanguard(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barbarians.

Shame on them.

Too much Hollywood bro! This is African Magic!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by menix(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
R
Re: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Some people are wicked sha......

Who knows whether the confession is under duress

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.