Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate (2272 Views)

Today's My Birthday Everyone / Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! / I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Damilolababy(f): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
khristal87:

HBD, and wia is d party? I love pool parties
can you come to abuja...it is nt a big party... just a get 2geda party.. of friends and family
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by IamLEGEND1: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
na u sabi
like i said,don't take it personally.
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by khristal87(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
can you come to abuja...it is nt a big party... just a get 2geda party.. of friends and family
Oh.. I wish. Am far away am in ilorin right now.....
We ll jst party on nairaland here
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by bamisepeters(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
I just Join nairaland... and am loving it here...hope am welcome.. Tomorrow is also My birthday... Everybody......
you are here you are welcome... We offer relationship tips and advice here so let's know if you have any relationship questions tomorrow and you will surely get quality answers from brilliant romancelanders. Happy birthday in advance.
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by xtervaganza(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
I just Join nairaland... and am loving it here...hope am welcome.. Tomorrow is also My birthday... Everybody......
so it's your birthday?

Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
I will just ignore you... mtcheeew

Hold a paper up written on it "damilolababy" on it with you face fully displayed in your profile pic.
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Damilolababy(f): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Vorpal:

Hold a paper up written on it "damilolababy" on it with you face fully displayed in your profile pic.
hmm
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Snapchat: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
I wanted to say you were FAKE just like a certain debbywills I saw up there but those people that commented before have said it...
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Damilolababy(f): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Snapchat:
I wanted to say you were FAKE just like a certain debbywills I saw up there but those people that commented before have said it...
ok
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Snapchat: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:
ok
Thank You.
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damilolababy:

Happy Birthday in advance Damilola.
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Debbywills(f): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Snapchat:

Lol.
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Snapchat: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol.
sorry
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Debbywills(f): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Snapchat:

sorry

Ok
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Snapchat: 12:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Debbywills:

Ok
sorry nau
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Damilolababy(f): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2016
have heard you now
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by xross(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2016
Damilolababy:
Good Morning Everybody.... Today has finally come... am pulse one today.... Happy birthday to me......*winks*

happy birthday
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by olac21(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Why post another person's lifeless body online op?or what's that thing on your dp?
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Damilolababy(f): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2016
hmm
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Damilolababy(f): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2016
hmm ok
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Blue3k(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Happy birthday live Long and prosper.
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Damilolababy(f): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Blue3k:
Happy birthday live Long and prosper.
thanks
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by bamisepeters(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
You are not pulse one joo but plus one...

http://bamisepeters..com wish you long life and prosperity in good health and peace of mind as you celebrate another year in the land of the living. Happy birthday.
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by ilduce(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Happy Birthday Dear,keep moving from glory to glory
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Damilolababy(f): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
ilduce:
Happy Birthday Dear,keep moving from glory to glory
thanks
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by bibijay123(f): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Happy birthday babe

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Damilolababy(f): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
bibijay123:
Happy birthday babe
Thanks
Re: Today Is My Birthday Everyone Join Me And Celebrate by Jay542(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Happy Birthday girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Called This. Rape Or Not? Click And Check Out What Happen! / 11 Ways To Make Your Partner To Trust You In A Long Distance Relationship / See Pics of A Girl who Opened Up Her Legs 2 Show Her Private Part in Public(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.