Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Bible: Starring Denzel Washington, Angella Basset, Nia Long - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible: Starring Denzel Washington, Angella Basset, Nia Long (1899 Views)

Angella Collins Accepts Islam / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible: Starring Denzel Washington, Angella Basset, Nia Long by waleleader(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2006
i just heard about the new audio bible. The bible experience.  Check  www.inspiredby.com
I think its awesome. Im definetely getting one of those. What do y'all think?
Re: The Bible: Starring Denzel Washington, Angella Basset, Nia Long by sakish(f): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2006
you can buy it, heard it is cool but haven't seen one yet
Re: The Bible: Starring Denzel Washington, Angella Basset, Nia Long by poweredcom(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2010
You people shoudl et ya mind right the bible we read to day is not complete it was adultrated and some chapters omited and it was translated by King james of Britain long ago, ok that why its is a confusing book.as it has been written in English, it contradicts, it self, The British only use it to capture the world, Slavery and colonies, Ok, so no body holy pass, Black man use ur own religion, they told you that Ur God is small G and their God Big G, when al Gods are the same in the same spiritual realm,

(1) (Reply)

I Weep For This Generation! / What Was The Point Of Raising Lazarus From Death? / True Story Of The Hail Mary Of A Protestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.