Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA (4359 Views)

Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA / DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) / Another Young, Handsome Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA by EazyMoh(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
idupaul:

I never said he should wear suit ,a decent respectable and humble kaftan would have been better

Than the greedy looking Babariga. .Babariga is a symbol of greed that's all
After all the economic explanation I gave you you are still saying Babbar Riga is a symbol of greed. A single expensive Kaftan can buy 200 sets of Babbar Riga. Just keep quiet if you don't understand something. Respectable? In more than half of this country and to more than half of its population Babbar Riga is the most respectable and highest regarded mode of dressing one can boast of.
I defended my final year project in Chemical Engineering in Babbar Riga and I could never feel more respected!
So park well Oga! and carry on with your cultureless life!

1 Like

Re: Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA by idupaul: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
EazyMoh:

After all the economic explanation I gave you you are still saying Babbar Riga is a symbol of greed. A single expensive Kaftan can buy 200 sets of Babbar Riga. Just keep quiet if you don't understand something. Respectable? In more than half of this country and to more than half of its population Babbar Riga is the most respectable and highest regarded mode of dressing one can boast of.
I defended my final year project in Chemical Engineering in Babbar Riga and I could never feel more respected!
So park well Oga! and carry on with your cultureless life!

That why you would never add anything new to the chemical engineering field..And who even told you the brocade fabric you use is Ur culture ..does you culture have a brocade loom ..that fabric is even European and not your culture if you don't know
Re: Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA by soulhighman(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
EazyMoh:
Children of hate have landed already! and today it's about Babbar Riga. Hate will kill all of you before your time!
You no dey even shame! carrying someone's dressing for head like gala!
We all know why you so pained to see him dressed like that! I know you feel like committing suicide right now! Same with the sight of a Muslimah in Hijab, it just drives you guys crazy because you just hate northerners and Muslims for no just reason. You go as far as telling your kids to wear church cloth and go to school which made them look ridiculous due to your bigotry and mischief.
For Allah's sake the Babbar Riga is a common attire and even among the poorest class people still wear it. You can have a full set for as low as N3k depending on the cost of the material. That one he's wearing will not cost more than 50k! So where is the extravagance and show off? Mind you a 50k suit is not even considered medium price, it's on the low side. You have pastors and politicians wearing suits worth millions of Naira but you are fuming about common Babbar Riga just because of your hatred for a people.
That attire is the most comfortable and dressing code for him, so why do you have to complain for him? He's an associate Prof in a Saudi University a PhD computer science lecturer at ATBU prior to that, so he can afford 247 ac at home, office and car. So only you know about humidity.
If you believe everyone shall discard their culture and embrace the whiteman's just because they saved you from killing your twins, cannibalism and human sacrifice. They cloth you and gave you religion and now you think you are the most enlightened and have the right to tell people how to dress. GTFOH men!
Cc soulhighman aminho
Don't mind the guy. he was just looking for something to use in criticising the man.

1 Like

Re: Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA by EazyMoh(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
idupaul:

That why you would never add anything new to the chemical engineering field..And who even told you the brocade fabric you use is Ur culture ..does you culture have a brocade loom ..that fabric is even European and not your culture if you don't know
Guy park well abeg! You don't know me and my potentials, and there is no point telling you. And to think you think mode of dressing affects ones intellect.
Regarding the brocade you should know that no man is an Island that particular design is a product of interaction through trade throughout the Islamic world spanning centuries! But it's absurd to claim that Hausa copied Babbar Riga from Europe! Lol!
For you to waste this amount of time on this debate I really pity your life.
Re: Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
tH
Re: Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA by SWG25: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Another clueless mallam who got a job because of nepotism.
Re: Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

He should have arrived barefooted on a donkey, dressed in animal skin.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet D New, Young & Handsome DG Of NITDA by Qmerit(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
idupaul:
And he had to wear that big babariga to resume work in an IT setup ..

And you see nothing bad in Fayose wearing T-shirt to every function as a gov. Continueeee

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Earns N366 Billion From Crude Oil, Products Sales In May / Niger Deltans: This Is Your Chance! / Shoprite Enters Anambra As Obi Lays Foundation For $30m Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.