Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Video: Gov Oshiomole called "Ole" by Edo people on the street after INEC result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Gov Oshiomole called "Ole" by Edo people on the street after INEC result (3171 Views)

Ondo Election: Official INEC Result Updates In 17 Local Governments - Vanguard / Obaseki Appreciates Edo People On The Street After Inauguration / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Video: Gov Oshiomole called "Ole" by Edo people on the street after INEC result by Businessideas: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Edos have told we yorubas to stop rewritting their history, they've warned your oshogbo attache-by-force muslim skull several but like an oil-drinking numbskull that you are, you will never listen. The only connect between we yorubas and Bini is that Bini empire like dahomey women and fulani once conquered yorubaland. Eko is a Bini word. Present day lagos was a war camp for Bini warriors.
grin grin grin

ihuanedo.ning.com/m/group/discussion?id=2971192%3ATopic%3A125502

Now I get your cynicism. Naughtie naughtie. Don't mind those fake revisionists joor. They think that by the stroke of the pen, they can wipe away the history of a people
Re: Video: Gov Oshiomole called "Ole" by Edo people on the street after INEC result by WATCHOVER(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
kaja:

Did you vote?
At ikpoba okha we are happy 100%.
First to answer your question,
Yes I voted PDP won my Polling Unit upon the money APC shared.
Secondly there is nothing like Happiness after the OshioOle and APC led Inec announced result different from what they announced are their different wards.
What pains me most is that most of you are not in Edo State, but you claim to know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buratai Slams Troops For Fleeing Boko Haram Attacks,But Commander Fires Back / Melaye For Senate President? / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.