Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results (22209 Views)

Lagos LG Election: Violence May Erupt In Lagos On Saturday – TMG / Violent Protests Still Ongoing In Akure And Ondo Townships(pics) / Ize-Iyamu Rejects Edo Election Result — Before It Is Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Gladiator1: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2016
shocked
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by timeman: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2016
When i'd thought APC had said these wailers wail their frustrations into their wailing bowls. Yesterday, they tried pull off the orubebe but were quickly curtailed. Useless party.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Damibiz(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2016
By there Talks we will ID them,accept defeat nd try again in 2019 na wooooh,pastor for that matter......PDP is death nd gone to his grave...hii hoo gone to his grave...it is nt the end
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Emrixx(f): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2016
I fear for my country 2019 will really be interesting,oshiomole trying to cover up his corrupt parts,well if breeze blow fowl yansh go open,d thing dat brought oshiomole to power will bring POI to power

7 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Consula: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2016
...very true. That is the same strategic move implored by Wike in 2015. #lol
Sinkills:
I think that Governor Oshiomhole and the APC in Edo State were really desperate to be declared winner of the governorship elections. To me, everything was planned and perfected supported by federal might. I think they want to cover up their tracks by ensuring that pastor Ize-iyamu does not become governor as he had threatened to probe the outgoing governor. Well, let us watch and see as events unfold. 2019 will really be interesting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Jabioro: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2016
All your allegations are been witness by you..sir only you saw all this ...
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Unigrad: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2016
Show us d results u got from each units, wards and LGAs to confirm ur claim. Where I voted, there was 10 units there, APC won 8 and PDP won 2. D 2 major parties agent accepted d results calmly. I think dat was same all over d state.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by ope2711(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2016
While winners focus on where they're going to........ Losers focus on where they're coming from.
Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by cyrilamx(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2016
Who is this pdp's apologist that is running her mouth like diarrhoea? Your pussy is more brownish than the said brown roof you talking about. May I remind you that we Edos are much more civilised than your imbecilic mind can ever fathom. Edo State is a viable state and can hold her own among states in Nigeria and because of her monarchy, which is a revere institution than any in south-south and south East, is recognised outside Nigeria. So as cultured people, we reject the killer party and it's looting manifestos. If you still pained, go for psychological test before your brownish pussy affect your psych.
DIFY20:
ABEG make una leave Edo to ofonja and huasa people ....... who need state after all

for me south south remains dalta, akwa ibom, calabar, bayelsa and rivers.. so we dont need dumb state

edo is more of ofanja (brown roof) state

for me i think PDP should should the state for them

13 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Freelancer2015(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2016
This is so unfair. It was rigged. Edo people voted for PDP and are forcefully given APC.

Put up a vote anywhere, anytime, or anyday, even right here on Nairaland and PDP will win.

3 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by banki(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2016
the next thing is to cause confusion in edo state, watch them....
they will cause confusion
they will bomb
they will kill
they will frustrate every positive move

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Jilov(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2016
I guess you guys need to see dis

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by pacretus(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:
ABEG make una leave Edo to ofonja and huasa people ....... who need the state after all

for me south south remains dalta, akwa ibom, calabar, bayelsa and rivers.. so we dont need dumb state

for me i think PDP should leave the state for them
if u weren't a dullard,u would've known the cause of brown roof by now.
And I hope u wouldn't mind telling us why FOR YOU edo isn't south south.

4 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Hotfella(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2016
I wonder how people like you come online and spit out rubbish. Are you daft? How can you call another person's state a dumb state? It is obvious that your literacy level is very low. Plus you should be in the hall of fame for clowns without brains.

DIFY20:
ABEG make una leave Edo to ofonja and huasa people ....... who need the state after all

7 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by 4nobody4every1: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2016
MadCow1:
APC does not give two fhucks..

Oshomole be laughing at the PDP protesters like;

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by chachanga: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Repeat after me: pastor Ize Iyamu is a bad looser. PDP are bad loosers.

Hmmmn, hope the people won't come back crying foul in 2-3 yrs times of being robbed of their mandate by the Ruling party machinean ry?

There's nothing I hate more than blame-games and finger-pointing.

If it's Iyamu the people really wanted, it would be bad, in the interest of progress, to force the will of the incumbent on them. And if it's this black-faced mofo that they really voted, then by all means, let them have him but let us let the truth prevail.

Respect The King, but Fight For The Kingdom!

DIFY20:

And you Ify? Just keep talking out of your An.us as usual o. Keep running down your betters with your aproka brain instead of running after your UTME results to better yourself! E go soon clear for ya eye!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Oyecute(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:

And you are a lady?... .. Sorry for your children born and unborn.

7 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Pidggin(f): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2016
pacretus:
if u weren't a dullard,u would've known the cause of brown roof by now.
And I hope u wouldn't mind telling us why FOR YOU edo isn't south south.

Edo is not part of South South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by cyril700(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Freelancer2015:
This is so unfair. It was rigged. Edo people voted for PDP and are forcefully given APC.

Put up a vote anywhere, anytime, or anyday, even right here on Nairaland and PDP will win.
u said nairaland. Apc supporters went to the Field to vote while u guys where doing online polls at the comfort of ur room

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Tmoyo(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:

abeg who be diz product of frustrated society?

6 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by dunkem21(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2016
priceaction:
But the party agents signed the forms as shown on the TV. The truth is that PDP thought they will use esan area which happened to be their strong hold to capture the entire state, and they thought the margin will be so wide. But i believe many of their supporters collected their money and vote APC instead, there by reducing the expected margin. What are the real evidence that the results collated from the wards different with the one released by inec? Were their agents signed the documents at gun point? WEre they relying on vanguard and other online warriors like lere olayinka to announce thier so called results? I know that PDP dont have a case when i saw their so called party agent on TV saying they should cancel was it oredo LG results or so , because everybody, i mean, everybody their voted for PDP and everyone was laughing that how did he know? Because he believed that that was their stronghold and no body should have voted for any other person They should go to court and waste more money.....chikena

by the way were are those kids and online warriors that always win on the internet like this

CLICK LIKE IF YOU THINK pastor Ize Iyamu WILL WIN EDO
CLICK SHARE IF YOU THINK STONE WILL WIN
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The stone matter still dey pepper you?

No mention, I understand cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by JBUZZ: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:

What happened in Edo State has been described as rape on democracy, day-light-robbery. If it is allowed without challenge, it would be a terrible precedence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by JBUZZ: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2016
banki:
the next thing is to cause confusion in edo state, watch them....
they will cause confusion
they will bomb
they will kill
they will frustrate every positive move

APC and confusion are like

3 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by goodheart92: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:

this is a painful lost to all PDP(people destroying people) supporter , before nko Edo is always Afonja state, it can never be flat head state, lagoon children, children of hate , you Ibo people can never rule Nigeria. Buhari Hypertension will kill all the Ibos ,if you didn't retrace your step

2 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Slymonster(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Election is over and Apc won jare.No protest anywhere in benin today and moreover Ize iyamu should even be ashamed saying the election was rigged after bragging on how he brought oshiomole and taught him politics bla bla bla.He should blame his party agent for sleeping because they didn't follow them bumper to bumper.If I was wike sef,i go shout for am for making my waste money.He should not bother going to court because he will lose at the supreme.This days for you to rigged you must cover your tracks properly. He should wait till next four year jare.Apc has won and case close

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
LorDBolton:

I tire for the OP.

My granny dey crib dey jollificate with fellow members of the street landlords/landladys association. This OP dey here dey talk violence

Uwasota is calm, edo indigenes have proven they are not and can never be part of ND.

Peaceful elections, peaceful celebrations every attempt by pdp to bring about chaos shall be resisted.
Edo is the second most under developed state after Bayelsa in the Niger Delta.
And believe me, ND has cared nothing about any state being part of it.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by DaPuncline: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2016
DIFY20:

Sore loser! You are so pained. Stinky pussy lady.

4 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by vacanci: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Sinkills:
I think that Governor Oshiomhole and the APC in Edo State were really desperate to be declared winner of the governorship elections. To me, everything was planned and perfected supported by federal might. I think they want to cover up their tracks by ensuring that pastor Ize-iyamu does not become governor as he had threatened to probe the outgoing governor. Well, let us watch and see as events unfold. 2019 will really be interesting.

APC learnt this strategy from WIKE. It really worked. Even if PDP wailed to the supreme court. Reference of judgement will be made to Rivers state election which was even worse with violence and highest level of thuggery.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Slymonster(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2016
JBUZZ:

What happened in Edo State has been described as rape on democracy, day-light-robbery. If it is allowed without challenge, it would be a terrible precedence.

story!!
and in rivers,ekiti,akwa ibom,delta,abia and all.It wasnt a rape of democracy abi

1 Like

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Thisis2raw(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
PDP should just move on....I wanted PDP to win, but life goes on
no you didn't. Stop faking

2 Likes

Re: Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results by Hotfella(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Bros abeg tell am!

cyrilamx:
Who is this pdp's apologist that is running her mouth like diarrhoea? Your pussy is more brownish than the said brown roof you talking about. May I remind you that we Edos are much more civilised than your imbecilic mind can ever fathom. Edo State is a viable state and can hold her own among states in Nigeria and because of her monarchy, which is a revere institution than any in south-south and south East, is recognised outside Nigeria. So as cultured people, we reject the killer party and it's looting manifestos. If you still pained, go for psychological test before your brownish pussy affect your psych.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. / Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Abacha $300 Million Loot: Twitter Nigeria Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.