Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos (13710 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Governor Obaseki Visits Lady Mechanic's Workshop - Pictures / Olubadan Adetunji Visits Tinubu And Ambode In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by hayzee545(m): 12:42am On Sep 30, 2016
Few hours after INEC announced him as winner of the state Governorship poll, Godwin Obaseki, storms Lagos State to pay a courtesy visit to National leader of his party All Progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Source: https://sotrueng./2016/09/29/photos-edo-governor-elect-obaseki-visits-tinubu-in-lagos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by kolaaderin: 12:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Lies on steroid . same person that addressed people in Benin this evening.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by policy12: 1:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Hmmm naija why not Oyegun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by UAE123(m): 2:15am On Sep 30, 2016
OP u dey lie o. Our governor elect wey dey do road show dey thank d people of Experience state up till late yesterday no travel go greet Tinubu at all.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by koladebrainiac(m): 2:42am On Sep 30, 2016
Liar just to discredit Obaseki n the election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Jagaban Jagaban. Obaseki Giving honour to whom honours is due. . . . . . . All this people up and below me shouting lies, lies , lies, how many hours is Benin to Lagos that he cant come by road or Plane? Bunch of loosers. It was your Pastor that said he saw Ambode in Benin during the election, while Ambode was outside the country. Wailers will always wail to news that does not favour them. Keep wailing. Congrats Obaseki, na GODWIN !!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by SouthWestBlood(m): 6:04am On Sep 30, 2016
How is that possible?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by ede1(m): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2016
lies , lies lies everywhere. That is how your candidate saw ambode and el rufai in Benin on election day..you people will never learn and that is why you will keep losing Edo elections. Obaseki that was addressing people last nite is the one you saw with jagaban abi.

10 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Kingsley1000(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2016
I for one knew the election was gonna be like this the moment INEC postponed the election and Pastor Ize Iyamu started seeing double that made him saw ambode who is not in Nigeria in Benin and El Rufai that was in Kaduna, he saw in Benin. It was either malaria or witchcraft...lets not forget that pdp postponed 2015 elections,unfortunately,wer woefully disgraced.apparently,pdp cannot win any prominent election in nigeria again,their era has passed,i think apga should start building up instead of playing second fiddle game to pdp.they should field somebody like soludo for 2019election.,who would have thought that apc will win irrespective of the economy gearing to depression,nigerians still prefer them to pdp that stagnated and leached our economy for the past 16years...how i wish apc will field somebody like fashola/ngige for 2019 general election,i wil campaigm massively for them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Agimor(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2016
Stories for the God's.
Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by naijaGhandi: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Naija I hail thee...this is a lie from the pit of hell...even jagaban go concur

3 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Emperor100(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2016
This picture was taken during his visit to Tinubu on sallah day.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by xana101: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2016
Apc and pdp has failed us. I wonder who APC would bring out as president in 2019. Except they bring Fashola, that's only when i'll vote for APC. I see someone like Fashola being very capable to handle this country

3 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Donpressman(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2016
chain cheesy
Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by cyrilamx(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Pdp at work...old pics...obaseki that was at ring road taking those who voted for him. From look of things, the said pics shows he met tinubu during the day, since he wouldn't have left Benin as the counting was still on and by night was still at ring road, so ops pls tell us when he met tinubu? Lies and lies...to bad for pdp losers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Caseless: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2016
kolaaderin:
Lies on steroid . same person that addressed people in Benin this evening.
Mr sef wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by ceeethru(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2016
This was before the election weeks back...

2 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by ayamkhalifah(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Na so the thing dey shark am
Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by gift01: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Nairaland must verify news before posting them on Front page. The same embarrassment happened yesterday when we saw INEC postpones release of Edo gubernatorial election result meanwhile we were watching it live on TV

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by simplemach(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2016
And behold he visits the god of their party to give thanks and praise for his miracles...
Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by adeoba2008(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2016
This is a lie from the pit of hell. Does he traveled overnight ?

2 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Kingmaker Let's see how Akeredolu will fare
Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by SmartUrhoboBoy(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2016
The Image is photoshoped
Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by geostrata(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2016
angry angry
Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by MadCow1: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4297231_fbimg1475187738960_jpegedcd5721c1f7464651b7d424e91695de

Reaffirming his loyalty to the Jagaban of Africa.. grin

When I join Politics; I want Tinubu as my Godfather and Amaechi as my Mentor.

SAI APC!!!

4 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell. This picture was taken long before now!
Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by legendarystar: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2016
op must have hallucinated
Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by izzou(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2016
[size=32pt]How is this news? [/size] cool

1 Like

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Burger01(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
PDP and lies....they go hand in hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Olukologia(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Dey too fine like monkey.
Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by OlujobaSamuel: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
huh? if person abuse this mod wey put this thing on fp, e go ban person, you see sey people dey shout sey the new na false, NL rules sef talk sey no post false news, na that time you pushed same to fp.
if na another organisation now, wey get good customer service, we for report you, after they sack you, you go come forums like NL dey shout how the world wicked

1 Like

Re: Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos by wunmi590(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016

(1) (2)

Anger At Judiciary Worries Me – CJN Mahmud / Court Convicts Companies Of Laundering Patience Jonathan’s $15.5m / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Britain Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.