Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:45 AM

Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light (10550 Views)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / The Story Of Musa And Khidr (may Allah's Blessings Be Upon Them Both) / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by tintingz(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Empiree:
^
Lol, those "ola this and that" are irrelevant. It is not forbidden. Just might be frown in by some. I would just discount that and move on.

Well, it's not how we feel really. It's fact that he provided references. Ramadan does not reach its destination until after you pay zakat. So it's really has nothing to do with Allah close to us than our jargular veins. It's just Wasilla and it's optional. Dua is direct to Allah
I don't follow @ bolded.

Do needy have to pay zakat too before Ramadan could reach it destination?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by cyojunior1(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2016
Empiree:
It is here that Haleemah bint Abi Dhu'ayb entered the life of Muhammad (peace be upon him) as his second mother. But the first taste of milk which entered the Prophet's noble stomach was by a woman named Thuwaybah, the freed maid of his uncle Abu Lahab ('Abdul-'Uzza ibn 'Abdul-Muttalib) who dearly loved his brother 'Abdullah. Abu Lahab was gravely saddened by the death of his brother and when his freed maid Thuwaybah came to him and broke the good news of the birth of Muhammad (peace be upon him) to him, he was so happy that he set her free. That was the habit of the Arab noble men, as a source of pride, happiness and glory by them.

It appeared that Thuwaybah stayed with Aaminah for a few days after she delivered. Thuwaybah had also just given birth, hence she breast-fed the Prophet (peace be upon him) until Haleemah came and took him to the desert. The role that Haleemah was to play in the Prophet's early childhood was fundamental and important. His stay with her was full of important events.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) was now back in Makkah and was enjoying the warmth of his mother Aminah’s love and the compassionate care of his grandfather, 'Abdul-Muttalib. He was growing fast and his face was different from others as it shone forth illuminated light. His appearance brought splendor, his heart was filled with signs of guidance and transparence and his tongue was characterized with tenderness and sweetness. This was not surprising as he was being nurtured by Allah, the Exalted. SubhanaAllah!

Aminah would often hug and embrace her beloved son. She would feel a unique warmth that she used to feel when she was pregnant with him. His grandfather was also dearly attached to him; 'Abdul-Muttalib - the chief of Quraysh -could not bear Muhammad's absence, and he would never tire from looking towards him. Every morning he would come to visit him at Aminah's apartment and at different times of the day. He would ask her,

[size=15pt]"How is my son Muhammad?"[/size]

And he would hold him and hug him with the utmost love a grandfather could have for his grandchild. He would see in Muhammad the image of his son 'Abdullah who had died while still a bridegroom and whose death left in him unparalleled sorrow. What made him feel better was when he saw his grandson’s amazing characteristics which increased in him compassion and love for him.

When Muhammad (peace be upon him) reached the age of six, his mother sought permission from 'Abdul-Muttalib to go to Yathrib with her son in order to visit the grave of her beloved husband 'Abdullah and to spend some time with his maternal uncles, the Banu Najjaar. He gave her permission to go and advised her to take good care of herself and her son. Aaminah set out with her son Muhammad and Barakah, who was Aaminah's maid-servant, she used to serve Aaminah and take care of her son Muhammad (peace be upon him). This is why we see in Seerah the Prophet's great love for Barakah (may Allah be pleased with her) and why he regarded her as a member of his household and family.

Aaminah felt great pain and sorrow when she stood beside the grave of her beloved husband. She cried profusely as she clung to her orphan child. It appeared that the fever of Yathrib had affected Aaminah before she left the city. She did not realize this until she was on her way back to Makkah. Her condition became worse and while at a village called Abwa', she succumbed to her illness and breathed her last.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) wept bitterly for his mother as she was never to return. He wasn't left alone, as he had Barakah, the freed slave of his parents. Like a mother would carry her son, Barakah (may Allah be pleased with her) carried Muhammad (peace be upon him) back to Makkah.

If only she knew what a great child she was carrying back to Makkah…

[size=20pt]The grave of Aminah bint Wahb; it was destroyed in 1998.[/size]

http://idealmuslimah.com/personalities/sahaabiyaat/183-aminah-bint-wahb-the-mother-of-muhammad.html

JazakhaAllah Khayra Amina bint Wahb

Destroyed ? Bt why n wu ?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by lanrexlan(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
tintingz:
I don't follow @ bolded.

Zakatul Fitri Akhee
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
tintingz:
I don't follow @ bolded.

Exception applied right there
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by tintingz(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Empiree:
Exception applied right there
OK sir.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by tintingz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
lanrexlan:
Zakatul Fitri Akhee
Alright bro, what about those that don't have at all?

Longest time, you just dey go and come like seasonal film. You're not active on NL like before. angry grin
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by lanrexlan(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
tintingz:
Alright bro, what about those that don't have at all?
Sure some people won't have the capacity of paying it, those are the receivers. Allah has seen their intentions and no blame whatsoever on them.

The basic role of zakatul filtri is to make other Muslims who fasted but don't have a means of celebrating Eid happy and they should also be in a joyous mood.

tintingz:
Longest time, you just dey go and come like seasonal film. You're not active on NL like before. angry grin
Lol grin grin, no mind me o. Busy even on holiday but now, I am back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by tintingz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
lanrexlan:
Sure some people won't have the capacity of paying it, those are the receivers. Allah has seen their intentions and no blame whatsoever on them.

The basic role of zakatul filtri is to make other Muslims who fasted but don't have a means of celebrating Eid happy and they should also be in a joyous mood.
Alright bro

Lol grin grin, no mind me o. Busy even on holiday but now, I am back cheesy
Good,
hope all is going well?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by lanrexlan(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
tintingz:
Alright bro

Good,
hope all is going well?
Alhamudulilah, everything is fine. Thanks bro
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
cyojunior1:

Destroyed ? Bt why n wu ?
Dont know why but who?. You know where it is situated nau
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by tintingz(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
lanrexlan:
Alhamudulilah, everything is fine. Thanks bro
Oh thats good and You're welcome. smiley
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 5:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Prophet Muhammad SAW was Created From NOOR ? | Sheikh Imran Hosein Latest Talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jStb38OjDqc
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by jewery(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hello empire my name is toheeb pls i need your help and its urgent..please reach me on my fb account,akanji toheeb ayodimeji buh will prefere it most on whatsapp 07037068285,will be happy if u receive and respond to dis msg
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
^

i sent u reply through nl to your email
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by jewery(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Empires...please i beg you in name of allah we both worship.i cant access my email please reach me on whatsapp or call me on 07037068285 or my fb AKANJI TOHEEB AYODIMEJI...pls i really need ur help pls its urgent and important pls...and you are the only one that can help me out pls...
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by jewery(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Empires...please i beg you in name of allah we both worship.i cant access my email please reach me on whatsapp or call me on 07037068285 or my fb AKANJI TOHEEB AYODIMEJI...pls i really need ur help pls its urgent and important pls...and you are the only one that can help me out pls...reach me a reply through akanjiayodimeji@gmail.com
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
jewery:
Empires...please i beg you in name of allah we both worship.i cant access my email please reach me on whatsapp or call me on 07037068285 or my fb AKANJI TOHEEB AYODIMEJI...pls i really need ur help pls its urgent and important pls...and you are the only one that can help me out pls...reach me a reply through akanjiayodimeji@gmail.com
Okay. Will try to add u on whatsapp. You got my moniker wrong by the way undecided
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
jewery:
Hello empire my name is toheeb pls i need your help and its urgent..please reach me on my fb account,akanji toheeb ayodimeji buh will prefere it most on whatsapp 07037068285,will be happy if u receive and respond to dis msg
Why did you choose to post here when you could easily post in related thread here? https://www.nairaland.com/3239137/lets-read-book-people-vs

What you are asking about derailed this thread. Kindly choose appropriate topic to post next time. Thank you
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
The "Noor" (light) is Created

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

When Allah intended to create the creatures, He first created the "Noor" (Light) of Muhammad. Al-Qastalani (in Al Mawahibu'l-Ladunniyah, vol. 1, pp. 5, 9, 10) has quoted the Prophet's traditions to this effect as transmitted through Jabir ibn 'Abdullah al-Ansari and 'Ali (a.s.). The well-known historian al-Mas'udi (in his Maruju 'dh-dhahab) quotes a lengthy tradition from 'Ali (a.s.) to the effect that when Allah created, first of all, the Light of Muhammad, He said to it: "You are My chosen one and the Trustee of My Light and Guidance.

It is because of you that I am going to create the earth and the skies, lay down reward and punishment, and bring into being the Garden and the Fire." Then the tradition goes on to speak about the Family of the Prophet, about creation of the angels, of the souls, of the world, of the covenant taken from the souls which combined the belief in the One God with acceptance of Muhammad's Prophethood.

This is why Ibn 'Abbas narrates saying that the Prophet said: "I was Prophet when Adam was between soul and body (i.e. when Adam's creation was in its preliminary stages)" (at-Tabarani, Al-Mu'jjam al-Kabir; Al Khasa'is al-Kubra, vol.1, p.4).

Muhammad's Light adorned the 'Arsh (Throne) of God. When eons later, Adam was created, that Light was put in his forehead. It continued its journey, generation after generation, through numerous prophets and their successors till it came to Prophet Ibrahim (a.s.). From Ibrahim (a.s.), it came to his eldest son, Prophet Isma'il (a.s.).

The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) said: "Verily Allah chose Isma'il from the progeny of Ibrahim, and chose Banu Kinanah from the progeny of Isma'il, and chose Quraish from the Banu Kinanah, and chose Banu Hashim from Quraish, and chose me from Banu Hashim." At-Tirmidhi has narrated this tradition from Wathilah ibn al-Asqa' and has said that this tradition is sahih (correct).

Abul-Fida quotes in his Tarikh (History) a tradition wherein the Prophet (s.a.w.w.) says: "Gabriel said to me: 'I looked at the earth from the east to the west, but I did not find anyone superior to Muhammad, and I looked at the Earth from the east to the west but did not find any progeny superior to the progeny of Hashim."
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by LadunaI(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
@empiree nice write up there. Can you pls give us more details about the best of mankind light.

Such is blessed light that illuminates the soul.

This article makes me love to catch a glimse of his beloved face again. Actually, it been a while I have seen him. I need to bugle up to catch his lovely 'face and presence' once more before this year runs up if ALLAH wills. Lots of salawat for him!!! ( May the peace and blessing if ALLAH be upon him and his household)

@Ikupakuti how can we completely absorb in this light, such that we'll become as thus his (saw) "light" ; Fana-hu-li-muhammumadim.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2017
LadunaI:
@empiree nice write up there. Can you pls give us more details about the best of mankind light.

Such is blessed light that illuminates the soul.

This article makes me love to catch a glimse of his beloved face again. Actually, it been a while I have seen him. I need to bugle up to catch his lovely 'face and presence' once more before this year runs up if ALLAH wills. Lots of salawat for him!!! ( May the peace and blessing if ALLAH be upon him and his household)

@Ikupakuti how can we completely absorb in this light, such that we'll become as thus his (saw) "light" ; Fana-hu-li-muhammumadim.
Was banned whole day yesterday. Anyways,

Allahumma salli ala sayyidina Muhammadin nur wa ala aliy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by LadunaI(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Empiree:
Was banned whole day yesterday. Anyways,

Allahumma salli ala sayyidina Muhammadin nur wa ala aliy

This their anti spam bot supposed to have "known" you now. Why this banned of a thing every time and then lol grin

Thanks for that Salawat, first time of seen that though.

Empiree:
See why it may be difficult to file insurance claim for car theft. Everyone gets this alert nationwide today.

Same with lost child. They alert every smart phone users. No place to hide shocked

But doesn't mean victim can't file though. Insurance may just give 10days waiting period for authority to investigate after which they go ahead with the claim if car is not found within time frame.

In fact there is NO hidden place for the thieves over there lol. I can't imagine where to hide such a car when 2/3 of the populace has been notified already. Once anybody spot it, it's just to dial 911 straight lol.

Interestingly, something similar happen here is Ilorin like 2 weeks ago. Somebody took away car with a baby inside, because the mother had just quickly alighted to pick something and the dude entered and zoomed off.

Immediately, this was posted into whatsapp and people started reposting and transfer to individual and other whatsapp group. Luckily the dude was intercepted and apprehended before he could escaped out the city metropolis.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
^^
Got that salawa from Sheikh Muhammad Ninowy's lecture recently. Said he and his group would do over 200k of it daily.

Lol @ilorin. Sign of modernism. Our world is truly a global village now. It is becoming smaller by day due to technology.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by LadunaI(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Empiree:
^^
Got that salawa from Sheikh Muhammad Ninowy's lecture recently. Said he and his group would do over 200k of it daily.

Lol @ilorin. Sign of modernism. Our world is truly a global village now. It is becoming smaller by day due to technology.

Waoo 200k a day. That's cool. If one can maintain that for next 6months to a year, that would bring a really great transformation.

Sincerely, salawat is one unique TAWASUL I love so there. It effect is normally instantaneous and have far reaching effect. Am planning 12k/day for this new hijrah 1439AH in s ha Allah.

I have been lazy lately with regards to my salawat, and I can clearly see the difference (effect) compare to when am engrossed in it. May Allah make it easy.

Truly, technology is making global from village to 'hut' now. Lol.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 1439AH!!!
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 2:49am On Sep 21, 2017
LadunaI:

Waoo 200k a day. That's cool. If one can maintain that for next 6months to a year, that would bring a really great transformation.

Sincerely, salawat is one unique TAWASUL I love so there. It effect is normally instantaneous and have far reaching effect. Am planning 12k/day for this new hijrah 1439AH in s ha Allah.
In Sha Allah. Used to do 70k but this one (Allahumo salli ala sayyidina muhammadin wa ala aliy wa sahabi wa alhubayt wa ala kuli min ajri wara jahi) with dad and siblings back then. Ikupakuti helped in the other thread to complete and translate this cus i forgot. Had all the time in my hands then. But now i work to feed myself unlike being fed. This got me busy and have really reduced to peanut (100X) every morning along with other adhkar

I have been lazy lately with regards to my salawat, and I can clearly see the difference (effect) compare to when am engrossed in it. May Allah make it easy.

Truly, technology is making global from village to 'hut' now. Lol.

it is the main distraction from focusing on ibadat

HAPPY NEW YEAR 1439AH!!!
same to you brothetr. Welcome to 1439 Islam cheesy
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 5:14am On Sep 21, 2017
Sheikh Sasili (ra) describes salatul janaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOhSKjVwsxI
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by LadunaI(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Empiree:
In Sha Allah. Used to do 70k but this one (Allahumo salli ala sayyidina muhammadin wa ala aliy wa sahabi wa alhubayt wa ala kuli min ajri wara jahi) with dad and siblings back then. Ikupakuti helped in the other thread to complete and translate this cus i forgot. Had all the time in my hands then. But now i work to feed myself unlike being fed. This got me busy and have really reduced to peanut (100X) every morning along with other adhkar

it is the main distraction from focusing on ibadat

same to you brothetr. Welcome to 1439 Islam cheesy
Yeah...perhaps the hustling of life has taken its tolls on us, couple with technology distraction as you rightly pointed out has been the bane of devoting much of time to those exercises as we used to do before.But with solemnly determination one can still bring back those old school days.

Salawat Ibrahim and fatih top the list I want to be doing assiduously now, Allah help me!

BTW where is sheikhuna Ikupakuti , is been long he show up on the forum. A beg sheikh come out o. It's NEW year season.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 3:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Thank God. I have been looking for this reference for a while now. I heard similar narration from Sheikh Muhammad Mustapha Ashile{ra)'s audio lecture where he challenged those who condemned LOUD DHIKR. He said in that lecture there is no louder dhikr anywhere in the world but Makkah. He then cited a paraphrased hadith where nabi Muhammad(saw) called in Sayyidina Ali(ra) and summoned him to close the door and raise his voice by saying La ilaha Ila Allah.

However, the purpose of narration in this attachment is to prove origin of Wird as practiced by some muslims today. But unfortunately as usual, bid'a crooners would say this is daif or fabricated

Wallahu alam

Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Allah's Ultimate Respect For His Messenger {SAW} 2 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=404TmGSzFhs
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
"Nabi Muhammad is nur" Sheikh Habibu Al-iory

P1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TZmqQj_nGw&t=52s

Sheikh reaffirming authenticity of solati fatih. Said critics don't understand keu

P2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOTMsl734Q4

This is great lecture by Sheikh Habib
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by LadunaI(m): 1:12am On Sep 26, 2017
@empiree

Nice educative videos up there. Thumb up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2017
AlBaqir:
^ # The thread is fascinating and sweet but its filled with fabricated stories and fabricated ahadith. That's unintellectual.
All he said is part of aqeedah of sufi. am suprised he did not finish it, maybe he is scared. its this explanation he did that they do use to say prophet muhammad is ALLAH. That is why most of them do direct what they should ask from ALLAH to him. even in some of their songs, ALLAH attributes are given to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruling On Racism And Tribalism / Hajj: The Wisdom Behind Kissing The Black Stone / The Islamic Perspective On Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.