Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light (10717 Views)

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / The Story Of Musa And Khidr (may Allah's Blessings Be Upon Them Both) / How Prophet Muhammad Applied Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Rasul is human, a messenger, a mercy to the world. But "light"? nah. . it has no proof in quran or hadith
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
All he said is part of aqeedah of sufi. am suprised he did not finish it, maybe he is scared. its this explanation he did that they do use to say prophet muhammad is ALLAH. That is why most of them do direct what they should ask from ALLAH to him. even in some of their songs, ALLAH attributes are given to him
senseless post. Allah himself gave His attributes to nabi(saw) in Tawba 128 but doesnt make him God.

ShaheedBinAliyu:
Rasul is human, a messenger, a mercy to the world. But "light"? nah. . it has no proof in quran or hadith
the whole sunni world believe nabi(saw) is nur. You are innovator and go against ijma
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:
senseless post. Allah himself gave His attributes to nabi(saw) in Tawba 128 but doesnt make him God.

the whole sunni world believe nabi(saw) is nur. You are innovator and go against ijma
Tawbah 128. rasul is mercy to the muslim nation. . WHERE IS IT THAT HE IS A LIGHT? 1ST THING CREATED BY ALLAH? THAT OTHER THINGS WERE CREATED FROM THAT LIGHT? . . . . Sunni scholars. . just quote what those KnowleGable sunni scholars said concerning the NUR and PROPHET MUHAMMAD
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Tawbah 128. rasul is mercy to the muslim nation. . WHERE IS IT THAT HE IS A LIGHT? 1ST THING CREATED BY ALLAH? THAT OTHER THINGS WERE CREATED FROM THAT LIGHT? . . . . Sunni scholars. . just quote what those KnowleGable sunni scholars said concerning the NUR and PROPHET MUHAMMAD
Tawba 128 i quoted was in response to ur post here

ShaheedBinAliyu:
even in some of their songs, ALLAH attributes are given to him

Allah's Attribute is Rahman, yet He shared this attribute with His prophet(saw). So that means nabi is God cus of that? shocked So now you are looking for "muhammad is light" when ur post itself is clear enough t answer you?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:
Tawba 128 i quoted was in response to ur post here

Allah's Attribute is Rahman, yet He shared this attribute with His prophet(saw). So that means nabi is God cus of that? shocked So now you are looking for "muhammad is light" when ur post itself is clear enough t answer you?
1. GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU DIDNT CLAIM HE IS ALLAH 2. still waiting for the proof from qualified muslim personel (sunni) on nur like u claimed. . and also on the "light as 1st thing created and other things created from him . . go and get ur proof and post it ea. . .waiting
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
1. GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU DIDNT CLAIM HE IS ALLAH 2. still waiting for the proof from qualified muslim personel (sunni) on nur like u claimed. . and also on the "light as 1st thing created and other things created from him . . go and get ur proof and post it ea. . .waiting
It is really disheartening to hear people speak like this. Shows the level of understanding you got. And it is not only you. So now this is why you dnt understand when sufis scholars speak considering ur earlier post where u said "they even said nabi is Allah". Really sad.

Same thing islamqa website did. I don't understand why you people think negative. it is often at this point that those who oppose this view (of nur) believe from some erroneous conviction that we deem the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) as a non-human. This is indeed a strange and gross accusation, as those who claim that he was not a human, have clearly ventured out of the bounds of Islam, and have entered into kufr. The belief of Ahlus Sunnah wa'l Jamaah is that our Noble Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) is both Nur and Human.

Bcus they said nabi is light, so it means he was created from light? chai. Islamqa website made this accusation that it implies that they claim nabi muhammad was created from light. subhanAllah. But sunni ulama never said this. Why do you people think like this?. Nabi was human but not like u and i. I have come to realise that we cant translate Quran. NEVER! we can only explain the best way we can.

Some of sunni claims accordingly Quran

The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is the Light of Allah, something a believer can say because the Qur’an affirms it in the verse.

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ قَدْ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولُنَا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُمْ كَثِيرًا مِّمَّا كُنْتُمْ تُخْفُونَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَعْفُواْ عَن كَثِيرٍ قَدْ جَاءَكُم مِّنَ اللّهِ نُورٌ وَ كِتَابٌ مُّبِينٌ

"O people of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary). There hath come to you from Allah a (new) light and a perspicuous Book (Qur’an 5:15).

The great Mufasir of Quran Allama Alusi (rah) writes under this ayah:

عظيم وهو نور الأنوار والنبـي المختار صلى الله عليه وسلم

Translation: He is the great Light of Lights (Nur ul Anwaar) and Nabi al-Mukhtar (i.e. given power by Allah to make Laws) [Al-Alusi in Ruh al Ma’ni under 5:15]

There is a notable explanation among Ahl al-Sunna which ascribes the meaning of the Prophet to both the Light and the Book. al-Sayyid al-Alusi said in Ruh al-ma`ani: "I do not consider it far-fetched that what is meant by both the Light and the Manifest Book is the Prophet, the conjunction being in the same way as what was said by al-Jubba'i [in that that both the Light and the Book were the Qur'an]. There is no doubt that all can be said to refer to the Prophet. Perhaps you will be reluctant to accept this from the viewpoint of expression (`ibara); then let it be from the viewpoint of subtle allusion (ishara)." [Tafsir Ruh al-Ma`ani, Volume 006, Page No. 97-8]

So you should understand what it means is that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was Nur in the sense that he was Hidayah to the whole of Mankind, nt just muslims as you said, and not that he was literally nur plus human being.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu,

I have even made mistake. i should have first asked you what you meant or understood by nur so as to "diagnose" your view.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Empiree:
ShaheedBinAliyu,

I have even made mistake. i should have first asked you what you meant or understood by nur so as to "diagnose" your view.
Light (nur) according to the verse means KNOWLEDGE. the "great quran tafsir" u quoted is a sufi. . saying rasul can make law into the deen. . "ALLAH SAID IF RASUL DOES MAKE ANY LAW INTO THE DEEN, HE WOULD CUT OFF HIS NECK VEINS" ITS IN QURAN. .AND YOUR HULAMA GAOUSU TAFSIR MAN SAYS RASUL CAN MAKE LAW INTO THE DEEN COZ HE IS THE LIGHT. . . .mind you, making law into the deen is for ALLAH alone. check tafsir ibn khatir. . IF RASUL WAS LIGHT(physical), 1ST THING CREATED AND OTHER THINGS CREATED FROM HIM, HE WOULD HAVE MENTIONED IT TO SAHABAHS.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Light (nur) according to the verse means KNOWLEDGE.
"KNOWLEDGe". Thats how you simply understood it?. Fine. Ain't have no problem with that. So stop thinking when they say nabi is light means he was created from light. Thats nonsense. Angels are created from light. There are too many ahadith and tafsir that detail this issue of nur beyond just "knowledge" as you put it. But i rather just leave it AS IS. I dont want to drag this

the "great quran tafsir" u quoted is a sufi. . saying rasul can make law into the deen. .
you have reference for this?. Allah is Law Giver. What nabi(saw) implemented was inspired to him(saw). So i have no idea what u talking about. And if it is true, you most likely misunderstood it the way you misunderstood "nur"

"ALLAH SAID IF RASUL DOES MAKE ANY LAW INTO THE DEEN, HE WOULD CUT OFF HIS NECK VEINS" ITS IN QURAN. .AND YOUR HULAMA GAOUSU TAFSIR MAN SAYS RASUL CAN MAKE LAW INTO THE DEEN COZ HE IS THE LIGHT.
evidence please?

. . .mind you, making law into the deen is for ALLAH alone. check tafsir ibn khatir. . IF RASUL WAS LIGHT(physical), 1ST THING CREATED AND OTHER THINGS CREATED FROM HIM, HE WOULD HAVE MENTIONED IT TO SAHABAHS.
Bold, see what i am saying?. You just confirmed you are one of those literalists. I have said that in my ealier post:

it is often at this point that those who oppose this view believe from some erroneous conviction that we deem the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) as a non-human. This is indeed a strange and gross accusation, as those who claim that he was not a human, have clearly ventured out of the bounds of Islam, and have entered into kufr. The belief of Ahlus Sunnah wa'l Jamaah is that our Noble Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) is both Nur and Human.

You made the same claim that islamqa website made; goes to show that the way you think is incredible. That's why i am weary of literal lectures and interpretations from some scholars.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
What Is Meant By Light (Sura 5:51)

Qadi `Iyad said: "He [the Prophet] was named a Light because of the clarity of his case and the fact that his Prophecy was made manifest, and also because of the illumination of the hearts of the believers and the knowers of Allah with what he brought."

Suyuti in Tafsir al-Jalalayn, Fayruzabadi in the Tafsir Ibn `Abbas entitled Tanwir al-miqbas (p. 72), Shaykh al-Islam, Imam Fakhr al-Din al-Razi, the Mujaddid of the sixth century, in his Tafsir al-kabir (11:189), Qadi Baydawi in his Tafsir entitled Anwar al-tanzil, al-Baghawi in his Tafsir entitled Ma`alim al- tanzil (2:23), Imam al-Shirbini in his Tafsir entitled al-Siraj al- munir (p. 360), the author of Tafsir Abi Sa`ud (4:36), and Thana'ullah Pani Patti in his Tafsir al-mazhari, (3:67) said: "What is meant by a Light is: Muhammad, Blessings and peace upon him."

Ibn Jarir al-Tabari in his Tafsir jami` al-bayan (6:92) said: "There has come to you a Light from Allah: He means by the Light: Muhammad, Blessings and peace upon him, by means of whom Allah has illuminated the truth, brought forth Islam, and obliterated idolatry. Therefore he (the Prophet) is a light for those who have been enlightened by him and by his exposition of truth."

al-Khazin in his Tafsir (2:28) similarly says: "There has come to you a Light from Allah means: Muhammad, Blessings and peace upon him. Allah called him a light for no other reason than that one is guided by him (Muhammad) in the same way that one is guided by light in darkness."
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
al-Nasafi in his commentary entitled Tafsir al-Madarik (1:276) and al-Qasimi in his Mahasin al-ta'wil (6:1921) similarly say: "There has come to you a Light from Allah: this is the light of Muhammad, Blessings and peace upon him, because one is guided by him. Similarly he has been called a lamp (siraj)."

Imam Ahmad al-Sawi similarly said in his supercommentary on Tafsir al-Jalalayn (1:258): "There has come to you a Light from Allah: that Light is the Prophet, Blessings and peace upon him. He was named a light because he enlightens the sight and guides it to the correct path; and also because he is the root of every light whether material or spiritual." We will return to the latter statement below insha Allah.

Sayyid Mahmud al-Alusi in his commentary entitled Tafsir Ruh al-Ma`ani (6:97) similarly says: "There has come to you a Light from Allah: that is, an immense light which is the Light of Lights and the Elect among all Prophets, Blessings and peace upon him."

allahumma salli ala sayyidina muhammadin nur wa ala aliy
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by LadunaI(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
^^^
@empiree thanks for that beautiful rejoinder, some people needs to be schooled, so that their myopic knowledge can be 'stretched'.

Interestingly, these days, I used Qur'an to complain to My LORD and behold HE(swt) responds with a speed of light. I mean whenever I feels genuinely about certain things beyond my reach at the time. I took my Qur'an and starts reading it. Here and there I feel HE is aware of my predicament and lo! the relief come.

Barka Jummah. BTW where is Ikupakuti? Is like sheikh is in khaliwa. Or what do u think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 4:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 4:20am On Oct 09, 2017
This is 8mins. Probably answers ShaheedBinAliyu undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqvQI1TmxMk
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2017
Salatil fatih an innovation? Look at other scholars how they do their own salat for prophet (saw)

For example:

SALAT IMAM MUSLIM
“Wasallallhu ala Muhammadd,
Khatimiln Nabiyin…..”

SALAT IBN HANBAL
“Wa salatu was-salam ala
Sayidina Muhammad”

SALAT IMAM TIRMIDHI
“Wasall llahu ala ashraf
khalqihi Muhammadu bun
Abdullah bun Abdul-Mutalib…”

SALAT IBN MAJAH
“Wasala llahu wa sallim ala Sayidina Muhammad wa alihi wa
sahbihi wasallam.”

SALAT AZ-ZAHABI( LEADING SUNNI
SCHOLAR)

“…Salallahu wasalim alaihi, wa
ala alihi lazina aqamul-lazina…”

SALAT IBN TAIMIYA( LEADING
SUNNI SCHOLAR)
“Wasalatu wassalam ala man la
nabiya ba’dahu.”

None of the salawat is Salat Al-Ibrahimiya.

إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا

"Allah told us to keep away from all what he forbids but allowed us, as per our capacity and knowledge to do what He permits. If you do ANY salat upon the Prophet,one is paid ten times. This is a blessing upon the Muslims.

On the Day of account,we that does not limit ourselves to one kind of salat shall be paid by Allah alone that Knows/Sees our heart. Those who limit themselves shall also be paid, and remorse will set in saying " had I know?"
Some people has made " Bid'iah" in all most every deeds ,as if Allah's Mercy and Knowledge of His servants is limited."
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Hkana: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2017
I saw a similar post on Facebook yesterday but without that part in blue....

Egbon, how far you? Been a while
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hkana:
I saw a similar post on Facebook yesterday but without that part in blue....

Egbon, how far you? Been a while
Alhamdulilah, I'm okay. Yes, that's where it was copied from. Found it attractive. Blue part as well is a comment left by a fellow on the same post. Found his comment reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 2:31am On Oct 16, 2017
TO SAY SALATI FATIH is Bid'a is An Act Of IGNORANCE.

The fact that Salat-al-Fatih was not mentioned in the Ahadith doesnt make any difference at all. There is nothing that says we can only recite the Salawat mentioned in the Ahadith. Allah (SWT)'s Divine order to us to make Salawat i.e. (Sallu Alayhi) is unrestricted. No one has the right to restrict it to one method only if the Prophet (SAW) himself did not. What the Prophet (SAW) gave the ummah was the basic formulae of Salat ala an-Nabi, i.e. to say Allahumma Salli ala Muhammad wa Aali Muhammad.

In other words, these are basic minimum (not maximum) "ingredients" of the Salawat. There is nothing wrong in building upon this "basic skeleton". The proof is that the Prophet (SAW) himself added words to this basic salawat in many narrations. The Sahabah also used to add many words to this, as narrated in the books of Hadith. Therefore, to call it a bid'ah is ignorance as bid'ah is only those innovated matters that
contradict the Shari'ah. The Salat-al-Fatih does not contradict the Shari'ah in any way.

In fact, most of the Salat-al-Fatih is narrated from Imam Ali bin Abi-Talib (RA) himself as narrated by Imam Ibn-Kathir in his famous Tafsir, when discussing the Ayah of Salawat in Surat al-Ahzab. This was also narrated from Imam Ali (RA) by Imam al-Tabarani, Ibn-Abi-Shaybah and Sa'id bin Mansur, all great men of Hadith from more than a thousand years ago.

[sic]

We told them this over and over but they wont listen undecided
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nakali Benefits Of Surah Yasin

* Recite surah Yasin regularly in the morning and your daily needs will be fulfilled. (Darmi, Tabrani)

* If extra-ordinarily burdened with worries, write surah Yasin on a pot with saffron, mix with water and drink it. Allah will relieve you of all worries(in sha Allah

* Recite surah Yasin in Fajr and you will be happy all day

* Drink water mixed with word of Yasin written 5 times, it will sharpen your memory
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 4:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 5:27am On Oct 19, 2017
In honor of The Last Messenger(SAW). Isra & Miraj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLwsd-4DiTk
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 5:49am On Oct 19, 2017
^^^^ this video by Shaykh Al-Yaqoubi is a challenge to Albaqir. I remembered you once said or attempted to interpret isra and miraj to mean nabi(saw) travelled spiritually while asleep. I guess you tried to please tingtingz at that time who shunned a long held belief of isra and miraj. Sunni largely believe that nabi(saw) went physically. I never for once doubted that.

Just bcus our human reasoning capacity is limited does not make ancient miraculous things false. The same way modern muslims question 20th century awliya's karamat.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by AlBaqir(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Empiree:
^^^^ this video by Shaykh Al-Yaqoubi is a challenge to Albaqir. I remembered you once said or attempted to interpret isra and miraj to mean nabi(saw) travelled spiritually while asleep. I guess you tried to please tingtingz at that time who shunned a long held belief of isra and miraj. Sunni largely believe that nabi(saw) went physically. I never for once doubted that.

Just bcus our human reasoning capacity is limited does not make ancient miraculous things false. The same way modern muslims question 20th century awliya's karamat.

# Astaghfirullah. Perhaps you need to go back to the said comment and re-read. For a fact, part of Shia belief is that Nabi went to miraj physically (and of course spiritually). How and with what? This is where things are not clear (for me), and perhaps in near future we can understand it rationally (rather than just spiritually).

# Did all Sunni really belief in Physical ascension of Nabi? Not all Sunni did. In fact there is an Hadith (though I don't know its grading) where Aishah claimed that Nabi slept on her lap throughout the night of Miraj. Perhaps this is where some extracted the idea of spiritual ascension from rather physical. However, the Hadith whether sahih or daif by grading is mawdoo because Nabi had never got married to Aishah when he went to Miraj.
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Astaghfirullah. Perhaps you need to go back to the said comment and re-read. For a fact, part of Shia belief is that Nabi went to miraj physically (and of course spiritually). How and with what? This is where things are not clear (for me), and perhaps in near future we can understand it rationally (rather than just spiritually).

# Did all Sunni really belief in Physical ascension of Nabi? Not all Sunni did. In fact there is an Hadith (though I don't know its grading) where Aishah claimed that Nabi slept on her lap throughout the night of Miraj. Perhaps this is where some extracted the idea of spiritual ascension from rather physical. However, the Hadith whether sahih or daif by grading is mawdoo because Nabi had never got married to Aishah when he went to Miraj.
Dead. This kills the fabricated theory.

Unfortunately, I won't be chasing the thread. Good thing you belief in his physical ascensionism
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Docent: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2017
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Alhamdulilah wasalatu wasalam ala Muhammad
This is the first post since I have been reading Islamic posts on NL that didn't lead to insults. I commend everyone for their composure.
There are things I'd like to point out.
1. Sunni Muslims and Shi'a Muslims are brothers not opponents. Everyone who follows the Sunnah of Muhammad is a Muslim. It has been noted that inter and intra religious warfare can lead us to a third world war and Muslim scholars have gathered to prevent this, hence, the Amman message. I recommend we all read it. These gathered scholars were Sunnis and Shi'as, they didn't hurl abuses and curses at each other, they wrote to solve the common dispute. So I won't have to write this twice, I should expatriate that they were Suffis, Salafs, Wahabis, fivers twelvers, Ahmaddiyyahs and every other divide you can think of. In the light of this I'd like AlBaqir and Empiree to consider themselves brothers.

2. That your creed has no basis for a thing does not signify it's inexistence; verily there's most likely a basis it's just that your creed does not agree with it. Example is temporary marriage in Islam, there's a basis for it that Shi'a Muslims hold dear but Sunni Muslims refute. I shouldn't go into details about that since its not the basis for this discussion. Muhammad being Nur, light. In the famous qasida Muhammadiyya of Imam Al Busiri, there's a line: Muhammadin nuruhul haadi minaz dhulamin Muhammad is the light that guides out of darkness. That is to say to not be in Islam is darkness. I think to refute Muhammad as light will only be valid when we look at what he lights for instance it will be heresy to say Muhammad is the light of heaven and earth since Allah (SWT) already said Allahu nuru samawati wal ard. But Muhammad is light if we think of him as a guide to Allah's Nur. That is what I make of Empiree's initial post.

Salam
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2017
I am not used to listening to this Sheikh but his lecture here from 25 minutes got my B+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KizavRzwhI
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 5:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by AlBaqir(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
^^^ # Has sheik hamza resolved his problem with the American black Muslims yet?
Re: Prophet Muhammad (allah's Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) Is Light by Empiree: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
AlBaqir:
^^^
# Has sheik hamza resolved his problem with the American black Muslims yet?
LOL, I think so http://mvslim.com/10771-2/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Salat Man' Is Symbol Of Resistance For Muslims In Ethiopia / Ruling On Racism And Tribalism / Why Do Muslims Pay Zakat ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.