Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) (42932 Views)

Jethro Oyekanmi Adekola's White Wedding In Pictures / See Photos From Odunlade Adekola's Brother, Jethro Oyekanmi's Traditional Weddin / Oyekanmi Jethro Adekola About To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by lordkit2: 2:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Nollywood star Odunlade Adekola attended the traditional wedding of his young brother, Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi who is also an actor today, September 29th. He married his heartthrob Blessing Adebori

Oyekanmi Adekola is going to have his white wedding on Saturday October 1st.

Odunlade who shared the photos online revealed they are from a royal family in Ekiti. A royal staff was present at the wedding. The Oore of Otun Ekiti sent his delegates to the wedding

See Photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/09/30/photos-from-odunlade-adekolas-younger-brothers-traditional-wedding/

1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 2:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by lordkit2: 3:02am On Sep 30, 2016
more photos Lalasticlala

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Tolexander: 3:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Nollywood star Odunlade Adekola attended the traditional wedding of his young brother, Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi who is also an actor today, September 29th. He married his heartthrob Blessing Adebori
Actor ko, boss ni!

Happy Married Life!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:52am On Sep 30, 2016
nice one cool cool cool
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:26am On Sep 30, 2016
wow.... nice one..
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by juman(m): 4:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Good. grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 5:08am On Sep 30, 2016
We used to thank God alone for doing awesome work when we see pictures of beautiful women but now, we thank God and photo editing app programmers.

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Wow....HML to them cheesy

So because he drew a temporary tattoo on his chest with ur
name on it "Joy forever"...
You went and draw a permanent tattoo .. on ur boobs
"Samuel's property" after 4days he breaks up with you... and cleaned his own tattoo ...
Hmmmm. sista u betta start looking for his namesake to
date or marry. Cos d way u go explain ehh. Even devil go
abandon u #justsaying lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Memesticmeme: 6:05am On Sep 30, 2016
I will to park... I have a feeling this bus is going to fp
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Memesticmeme: 6:05am On Sep 30, 2016
I will have to park... I have a feeling this bus is going to fp
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by GoggleB(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2016
Happy married life..

Omo that aso ofi oyekanmi and wife used is kinda expensive oo.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by GoggleB(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Memesticmeme:
I will to park... I have a feeling this bus is going to fp
Memesticmeme:

Na why u come drink 2 plots of land with the same message abii

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by tyson99(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Memesticmeme:
abeg shift yansh make we follow enter

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Awww....the lady is pretty

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Awon Yoruba Demons cool

I dey feel una jor cheesy

Hml smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Harbosede02:
Awww....the lady is pretty

The man fine pass her cheesy wink

True story cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Jarizod:

The man fine pass her cheesy wink

True story cheesy
good to know sad
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Nphzzycute(f): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2016
suzan404:

"Samuel's property" after 4days he breaks up with you... and cleaned his own tattoo ...

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Nphzzycute(f): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2016
suzan404:

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laffing in Spanish.........funny you
whispering into her ear.......hope u are not indirectly referring to yaself?
BTW,beautiful you @dp
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by mhizroyalty: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Mimidiva(f): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2016
are they deeper life members

congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by TVTKOKO(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Yoruba demons & wizards kiss kiss kiss
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Hawlahscho(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
WHAT IS ODUNLADE ADEKOLA
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by ashewoboy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
suzan404:

how this take relate to the thread? Get sense na.

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by BabaEji: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good for him
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Happy birthday to all of them
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Rashman578(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
see as odun dey smile...for him mind 'Dis my brother wife fine pass my own ooo chai'
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Marxxx: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mimidiva:
are they deeper life members

congrats to them
your display picture is beautiful. Are you the one?
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by vickylincon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
suzan404:

what are you saying
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by chukslawrence(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
HML

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Celebrities At The Falz Experience In Lagos / Tuface & Tiwa Savage Sing & Dance At Banky W & Adesua Etomi Traditional Marriage / Uriel Oputa Undergoes Fat-freezing To Get Flat Tummy Instead Of Liposuction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.