Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) (42934 Views)

Jethro Oyekanmi Adekola's White Wedding In Pictures / See Photos From Odunlade Adekola's Brother, Jethro Oyekanmi's Traditional Weddin / Oyekanmi Jethro Adekola About To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by coolbreezy01: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Make way 4 d boss...u no c as recession hold dem..na I'm make dem do bible cake nw...b4 u go c 4 storey cake #ijustwanttomakecommonsense
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Kaybee14(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is lovely. Wishing them a happy married life.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by oluxy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
When I find one, I shall invite all nairalanders to my traditional wedding. Pls be ready.

And if my heartthrob is here, pls hurry up for am waiting.

Congrats to them n Odunlades'
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by BabaEji: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
Let it be on record that i officially joined Nairaland today after over 5 years of following the threads almost religiously.
I love Nairaland forum!
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
husband and wife fanatics
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by OlujobaSamuel: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mimidiva:
are they deeper life members

congrats to them
CAC.
komol, i sight you for that group pix
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by STENON(f): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Happy Married life. I wish you the best of marriage.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Happy married life jethro
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Mimidiva(f): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Marxxx:
your display picture is beautiful. Are you the one?
no my sister grin
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Marxxx: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

no my sister grin
If the dp is really you wow I admire and if she is your sister, you can spread the message. Have a great day.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by wengerjay(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Omo Otun Moba
Omo onireke Agbejo
HML
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by mapet: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

congrats to them

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I knew someone will go there

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by moonloved(f): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
That second pic like be like "let me take a shot wit the star"
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by folu4real(f): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Happy married life. I guess the wife is SU but she makeup and the person that tie the gele did not tie it well, the gele is not well steps at all.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by abduldope(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
WHO IA ADEKULE gold?
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Hayormini(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Like as if i should be there cry undecided

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by eyinjuege: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

congrats to them

More like CAC members.

The core CAC members don't wear jewellery and other adornments just like deeper lifers
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Is it my younger bro's wedding? Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Adekola Jethro Oyekanmi (Pictures) by obontami: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
I'm not a big fan of yoruba movies but any time odunlade adekola is involve in a movie I'm always rest assured its gon be an interesting one

That dude is so good at what he does

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuface & Tiwa Savage Sing & Dance At Banky W & Adesua Etomi Traditional Marriage / Uriel Oputa Undergoes Fat-freezing To Get Flat Tummy Instead Of Liposuction / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.