Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) (12535 Views)

Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by bqlekan(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2016
And today is Friday... chai! I didn't see this thread sha cheesy
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Julietcutie(f): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2016
hmmm
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by joe4christ(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2016
SafeDavid:
Endowed men are not allowed to have an erection in public.

It can be very embarrassing. cheesy

You can say that again. Infact, reload am grin
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by bqlekan(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2016
charijee:
bqlekan
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm still sleeping.. (Yawns) shocked
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by charijee(f): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2016
bqlekan:

I'm still sleeping.. (Yawns) shocked
We're both having the same dream cheesy

Jeeeeeez! !
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by bqlekan(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2016
charijee:
We're both having the same dream cheesy

Jeeeeeez! !

You sure bou that? you don't want to have the same dream as mine right now.. grin odikwa risky cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by adaksbullet: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Smol dick undecided
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by charijee(f): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2016
bqlekan:

You sure bou that? you don't want to have the same dream as mine right now.. grin odikwa riskycheesy
Biko, dream on grin......I've switched to another dream

2 Likes

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by rosalieene(f): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2016
something is ringing grin
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by bibijay123(f): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Jay542(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by makydebbie(f): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2016
Jay542:

That Makydebbie's face doe grin cheesy
I just knew you would notice itcheesy
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by bibijay123(f): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Tallesty1:
The three ladies above me are obviously playing with their things now.

Lol na wa for u ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Jay542(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2016
makydebbie:
I just knew you would notice itcheesy

Lmao grin. Come to think of it that she now resembles you grincheesy
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by makydebbie(f): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2016
Jay542:

Lmao grin. Come to think of it that she now resembles you grincheesy
lol I'm way cuter than that when I'm in the moodwink
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by bqlekan(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2016
charijee:
Biko, dream on grin......I've switched to another dream
hahaha, better do.. grin
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by DVMtuppence(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Motun03:
too long isnt cool jare

Average n fat. omg cheesy
motun, goan update dat diary o
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by ireneony(f): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2016
The first pic...hell no!
Second pic is cool

2 Likes

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by youngboi(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2016
rosalieene:

shocked
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Gladiator1: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2016
ireneony:
The first pic...hell no!
Second pic is cool
Why is the first pix a no! no!! for u?
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Jay542(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2016
makydebbie:
lol I'm way cuter than that when I'm in the moodwink
wink grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by metallisc(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Wooooah! shocked shocked shocked

Tat gone left me with a hiccup lipsrsealed

soooo, are you implying that 'we' have a problem in the trap? cool ...just asking cos.. i go loooong! grin
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2016
ireneony:
The first pic...hell no!
Second pic is cool

I'll give it to you baby lipsrsealed
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by metallisc(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2016
charijee:
I'm still sleeping.....
shocked shocked shocked

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by metallisc(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2016
SafeDavid:
Endowed men are not allowed to have an erection in public.

It can be very embarrassing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by metallisc(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Julietcutie:
hmmm

hmmm... you have a good physique, could be improved and upgraded by some gooooood cassava-nisation! grin grin grin hit me up!! cool
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by metallisc(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2016
rosalieene:

Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Dantee005:
Lol... Dis one is nt banana or cucumber o.... Dis is called CASSAVA...
bro howdy, I lost tracy's number. Can you pm it to me? its urgent.thanks
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2016
I think say I dey endowed, until I say d first pix.That tin fit kill person nah shocked
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by AfricanApple(f): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hahaha.

They seriously need some.......
grin grin na so you hate them reach
Re: The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES) by Tallesty1(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2016
AfricanApple:
grin grin na so you hate them reach
They're not complaining ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: This Very Beautiful Lady Is A Girlfriend To This "Ugly Man" / The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men / Why Do Footballers Wear Bra?? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.