Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Curse Of Joab Upon The Lineage Of Daoud - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Curse Of Joab Upon The Lineage Of Daoud (404 Views)

The Curse Of Calvary / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Can Someone Please Explain The Lineage Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Curse Of Joab Upon The Lineage Of Daoud by otemanuduno: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Tabioth 23:1-17

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

1. Now Joab wept bitterly in the prison, saying, who shall fight my cause? What shall I do to show my innocence? I am he who has served the king with my whole life, but now have I fallen into the wrong side of him.
2. And I know what shall become my history in Yacob. For the same manner wherein the histories of the enemies of Daoud and of our Lord are written shall they also write of me. And the homos of the future shall read of me in a bad light.
3. And they shall make of me an evil soul. Did Denima my daughter not tell me how they write the things in the books? Did she not say of how they had written falsehood from the time of the creation of the homo-erectuses even till this time?
4. And they wrote those things which are not real as if they are real. And the keep silent all other gods in their books because they have made them look like idols. And only Yahweh did they make big in the books.
5. They have kept silent the craftiness of Yeshua the son of our Lord who is now on the right side of our Lord. They did not declare in their books the serpent which Moussa raised up, which is the symbol of the wisdom of the wisdom of the craftiness of Yeshua.
6. And the dove of Yeshua did they write nothing about. This is the symbol of the gentle appearance of Yeshua.
7. Now I fear for my life in this place, because I shall die and the homos of the world after shall see me as evil, because the scribes shall surely write evil concerning me. But all these are the works of Nathan, the son of the king.
8. Curse be upon Nathan because he did this evil against me. Let Nathan be silenced and let his name be scantily mentioned. But blessed be Solmani forever. For his wisdom has been profitable for me in the winning of battles.
9. But the deception of Nathan shall follow after him to his grave. Let me be vindicated in this. Let evil locate Nathan and let his reign upon Yacob be short and unnoticed. Let Nathan be cursed among all generations.
10. For he had borne false witness against me. So shall his portion be among the seeds of Yacob.
11. After Joab had cursed Nathan so much, he fell into a trance in his emotion. Then he saw one whose appearance was like those of the gods. And Largas came towards him and said, do not fear, Joab, for I have seen your lamentations while I observe the world from above.
12. And I shall make sure that the truth of the matter about you is made known to the homos of the future. I shall share the secrets to you about your god whose celestial name is Nymphidis.
13. But in the rebellion of his own self did he give the name Yahweh to himself. And when Reverad our father called us together, he refused to go into the celestial. And his name was called Satan by our father, the Light of Love.
14. Now Joab, strengthen yourself, for I shall destroy Nathan and he shall not be well known in the history of Yacob. And even those who make the genealogies shall prefer to keep silent about him. And the genealogy of Solmani shall be prefered above the genealogy of Nathan.
15. And then shall the kingdom of Yacob be divided into two again. And Sumeria shall be one and the Jews shall be one.
16. And Denima your daughter shall I use to put confusion into the history of Yacob. And the wise homos of the future shall see much error in the books of your lord Satan who manifests himself as the Almighty God.
17. Now when Joab heard this, he was of great comfort.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hymns: Then And Now, Do People Still Write Great Hymns? / 3 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Marrying That Person / The Original Witch-story Of Halloween

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.