Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Biafrans Lose The Quest For Partnership With Facebook Community - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Biafrans Lose The Quest For Partnership With Facebook Community (819 Views)

Why Did Igbos Lose The War, If They Are The Chosen Ones / Useless King Arrest Biafrans In Mbise / If You Hate The Igbos, Why Not Let Biafrans Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Lose The Quest For Partnership With Facebook Community by EjikeBiafra: 7:16am On Sep 30, 2016
Ejike Ofoegbu

After I made a profounding request from Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg to support Biafra movement on Facebook. Read It Here On Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/3373822/between-mark-zuckerberg-pro-biafran-facebook

He gave me a big task of having 200 shares and 1million likes on the page: www.facebook.com/ImoCityNewsBlog within 48 hours.

But we Biafrans failed the task because I believe distraction came into it as many fake pages arises.

I believe all we need to learn is how to support one another. I don't see the essence of distracting a peaceful movement. Am so much disappointed as we lose the task.

Am trying my best to make another request from Mark Zuckerberg, but try and support the movement by liking the page: www.facebook.com/ImoCityNewsBlog as I roll another task from him. Love you all.

Official Page: www.facebook.com/ImoCityNewsBlog
Re: Biafrans Lose The Quest For Partnership With Facebook Community by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2016
No to Biafra. #OneNIGERIA
Re: Biafrans Lose The Quest For Partnership With Facebook Community by EjikeBiafra: 7:28am On Sep 30, 2016
modelmike7:
No to Biafra. #OneNIGERIA
You don't know what you're talking about sad
Re: Biafrans Lose The Quest For Partnership With Facebook Community by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2016
EjikeBiafra:

You don't know what you're talking about sad
. . . . Okay Mr Ejike.
Re: Biafrans Lose The Quest For Partnership With Facebook Community by menxer: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2016
That "profounding" should be "confounding".

Why use" Biafrans" and "failed" in same the sentence, side by side?
Re: Biafrans Lose The Quest For Partnership With Facebook Community by AjaanaOka(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
Zuckie played you, bro. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Lose The Quest For Partnership With Facebook Community by MayorofLagos(m): 12:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Lmao@ "partnership"
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Herbs,voodoo And Traditional Medicine +27747313190. Dr Ssakah / The Nairaland Crew / Debre Berhan Selassie - A Beautiful Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.