Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho (22399 Views)

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) / Flavour Takes A Walk With His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by ebosie11(f): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Nigerian legend Kanu Nwankwo,comedian AY and others took to the streets on World Heart Day celebration to create awareness and show support to Kanu Heart Foundation.

Above are photos from the Kanu Heart Foundation walk on World Heart Day celebration.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/kanu-kwankwo-ay-take-walk-on-street-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by McBrooklyn(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2016
This is what real men do and not showing off their wealth upandan angry

Good of dem cool

*Modified*

FTC On A Good Friday cool

No wonder I keep seeing IPhone 7 in my dreams cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Larwin(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by INTROVERT(f): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2016
A GOOD CAUSE.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by McBrooklyn(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2016
INTROVERT:
A GOOD CAUSE.
Lol, you're late tongue
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by speedyconnect3: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2016
thanks kanu

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
cool
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by rusher14: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Kanu don drop the N in Nwankwo.

grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by mccoy47(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Kanu! The Nigerian footballer with the biggest heart!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by vengertime: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Kanu is the best
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by ammyluv2002(f): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:
This is what real men does and not showing off upandan angry

Good of dem cool

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Temmzz(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
number reason you should crave for money is to help others... givers don't go dry no matter ur religion.. race tribe... whatever... life is built like that!

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by ammyluv2002(f): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
mccoy47:
Kanu! The Nigerian footballer with the biggest heart!

Agreed
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Realmcfynest: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Nice one kanu

14 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by demolinka(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Up Gunners!

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by edatika(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
its good to be a celebrity you know?
when i saw the title, i expect to see kanu and AY alone,
But who are the others grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Kylekent59: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2016
I was invited to this indoor wedding at the weekend. When I reached the Venue (hotel), I found two doors written:
1. Bride relatives
2. Groom relatives
"Hmmmm interesting" I said to myself as I entered the door marked Groom relatives
and found two more doors written:
1. Ladies
2. Men

I started laughing for no reason then entered the men's door and found two doors written;

1. People with gifts
2. People without gifts.

I entered the second door ( people without gifts )
and found myself outside of the hotel.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by ammyluv2002(f): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Temmzz:
number reason you should crave for money is to help others... givers don't go dry no matter ur religion.. race tribe... whatever... life is built like that!
On point! Givers never lack no matter your religion

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by horlakunle25(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Bros kanu tall sha oooo!!!...and people like dem dey get long something downstairs!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by centboy123456(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2016
Are they doing it here in nigeria
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by nikkypearl(f): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
The first pic ...the man in the middle tho'... sad

Na bweast I dey see so
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by horlakunle25(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
demolinka:
Up Gunners!
chai!! 4 where?..se na EPL dem dey play 4 here??
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by doughziay: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
See as all the white people wear sun shades. That one no concern Nigerians. Sun is our Friend.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:
This is what real men does and not showing off upandan angry

Good of dem cool
[color=#000099][/color]real men do
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by muller101(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Who be kanu kwankwo.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Jokerman(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Instead of AishaHaliburton to do things like these, she will be using her looted money to buy bags, shoes and wristwatches.... undecided
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by McBrooklyn(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2016
franciskaine:
[/color]real men do

[color=#006600]Lol, Thanks Boss cool
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by demolinka(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2016
horlakunle25:
chai!! 4 where?..se na EPL dem dey play 4 here??
See u: "Where 1 or 2 arsenal legends are gathered there must be a shout of 'Up Gunners'" - David Seaman
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Ekeke1(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2016
On my bed supporting.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by McBrooklyn(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
The first pic ...the man in the middle tho'... sad

Na bweast I dey see so

You too like breast tongue cheesy
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Harmony92(f): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Papilo I know say one day u go make us proud cheesy more grace 2 u kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre / 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians / P-square Saga: Fact, Fiction Or Mere Stunt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.