Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Poor Service Delivery At Gtb Alagbaka Akure (cbn) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Poor Service Delivery At Gtb Alagbaka Akure (cbn) (775 Views)

PHCN Worker Electrocuted At Alagbaka, Akure, Ondo State / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? / Modern Day Slavery At GTB Contact Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Service Delivery At Gtb Alagbaka Akure (cbn) by Fashsom: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2016
I got the shocker of my life at gtb Alagbaka, Akure yesterday morning. I was @ this branch to update my mobile alert number and also renew my expire atm card. I was asked to provide a valid means of ID which i flaunted, but to my surprise i was asked to go outside & make a photocopy before my mobile line update can be effected. And i was also told debit card issuance takes a week or more while other banks issue theirs instantly. I demanded to meet the dumb service manager, who did not alter a single word after I lodged my complaint to him-just wonder the bank's recruitment exercise process.
Thank God for Naija of today where customers have different choices of banks to port to , i quickly withdrawn all my money to the last kobo, leave and vouch never ever to enter any branch of GTB .
Re: Poor Service Delivery At Gtb Alagbaka Akure (cbn) by olabiz2010: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2016
That's very bad mehn.............. me and gtb is like parallel sha...... The yeye queue sef is a big turn off for me.
Re: Poor Service Delivery At Gtb Alagbaka Akure (cbn) by sexybol(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2016
I can attest to their poor service in this branch. Their customer service is so poor. Most times they act as if they are doing you a favour which is the other way round because we are actually helping the bank grow and the guys there keep their jobs. You did the right thing @ op because i did same too the last time i went to this particular branch.
Re: Poor Service Delivery At Gtb Alagbaka Akure (cbn) by 234GT(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
It is not about that branch. That is the way GTB's customer service is. I went to a branch in Abeokuta two years ago to reactivate my account.
They attended to me in such a disrespectful manner that I just walked out of the branch and decided to leave the account dormant.
Re: Poor Service Delivery At Gtb Alagbaka Akure (cbn) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
Fashsom:
I got the shocker of my life at gtb Alagbaka, Akure yesterday morning. I was @ this branch to update my mobile alert number and also renew my expire atm card. I was asked to provide a valid means of ID which i flaunted, but to my surprise i was asked to go outside & make a photocopy before my mobile line update can be effected. And i was also told debit card issuance takes a week or more while other banks issue theirs instantly. I demanded to meet the dumb service manager, who did not alter a single word after I lodged my complaint to him-just wonder the bank's recruitment exercise process.
Thank God for Naija of today where customers have different choices of banks to port to , i quickly withdrawn all my money to the last kobo, leave and vouch never ever to enter any branch of GTB .
Op are you a student or a civil servant and exactly how much are you worth to GTB that you are stipulating how their atm card issuance process should be ?

What am saying is that you obviously have never worked in a corporate establishment otherwise you will understand that the average worker wants to serve you but most times the bottlenecks of policies and over laboured staffs can only do so much.

Keep ur mouth shut and stop trying hard to make someone loose his job in this hard times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Service Delivery At Gtb Alagbaka Akure (cbn) by Fashsom: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Your response shows you are a staff who care less of your poor service delivery......I raised raised two complaints about your card issuance and your branch asking customers to make photocopies outside your branch premises and you believe that practice is cool? Well it's just a matter of time and we will all see what will become of your bank in the nearest future if bad staff attitudes continues..... And mind you, I have other two banks i operate with both my company's account and personal account and their services is far better of.
No wonder you are scared of losing your job cos you no quite well you can't cope out there. Most bankers have nothing upstairs, it's either you become a bus driver or venture into farming you know little or nothing about after your disengagement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Collapses After His Salary Was Slashed From N18,000 To N5,000 In Kebbi(pics) / ... / 8 Tips To Become A Millionaire This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.