Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Questions For Abuzola - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions For Abuzola (1439 Views)

Questions For Lagosshia / Questions For The Sunni/salafi And Shia / Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2009
Abu

i have certain questions budging my heart and i know there are folks on NL who do same, so i have decided to post them here. Do answer it/them objectively.

thanks
Re: Questions For Abuzola by saydfact(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2009
where the questions? u dey fear to talk abi na ask? lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
1. If there are virgins in the paradise that Allah promised, where did they come from?
Re: Questions For Abuzola by KunleOshob(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2009
And why would anybody want to have multiple sex partners in paradise? Is paradise supposed to be one big orgy?
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2009
lol ;d
Re: Questions For Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2009
@dgreat
It is Allah who is the creator of everything including The virgin, lilahi rabil alamin 'Allah the Lord of All that exist' Quran 1:2

',,, Allah creates what He wills. And it is He who is the All knowing the All Powerful' Quran 30:54

'to Allah belongs all that is in the heavems and all that is in the earth. And all matters goes back to Allah' Quran 3:109
Re: Questions For Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2009
@kunle- Paradise is all about entertainment and joyful, see Quran, 32:19, 89:30, 36:35, 19:63
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2009
you have not answered the question!
Re: Questions For Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2009
dgreatrock:

1. If there are virgins in the paradise that Allah promised, where did they come from?

They are inhabitant of paradise, as we re speaking right now they are there in paradise in wait for the abuzolasssssssssssssssssssss inshaAllah

Quran 5
35. O you who believe! Do your duty to Allâh and fear Him. Seek the means of approach to Him, and strive hard in His Cause as much as you can. So that you may be successful.

36. Verily, those who disbelieve, if they had all that is in the earth, and as much again therewith to ransom themselves thereby from the torment on the Day of Resurrection, it would never be accepted of them, and theirs would be a painful torment.

37. They will long to get out of the Fire, but never will they get out therefrom, and theirs will be a lasting torment.

Re: Questions For Abuzola by theseeker2: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
in the xtian heaven all the men will be impotent and singing hymns and clapping hands like retards for all eternity.
How pathetic
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
Question 2:
From where did these virgins get there?
Re: Questions For Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
God created them

@manmustwac, you dey craze , the fact that u are a mod doesn't mean you on top of the world, brat
Re: Questions For Abuzola by manmustwac(m): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2009
Stop spamming. You have been warned.
Re: Questions For Abuzola by abulbanaat(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2009
Hey manmustwoc or what do you call yourself, do you know what the Christians do in the Muslims' side. and may I ask you why has the poster put a question with an Islamic allusion in this side? please be objective. Me I know send O. If you have been asked to punish Abuzola then we will not allow that. You may ban me too O.
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2009
Question 3

Are the men the only ones promised the virgins?
Re: Questions For Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2009
Men and women. But is a long story, though women of earth will not be slut by sleeping with multiple men, In an authentic hadith God will create another set of human being in paradise, as for those whose husband on earth destine to hell you shall be rewarded with a new one. Is a long story
Re: Questions For Abuzola by theseeker2: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2009
@dgreatrock
just cut it! And stop asking stupid questions. If u want to diss islam at least have the intelligence to do it. You are just so dumb!
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2009
@Seeker

you are so naive!
Back of my thread if you ll not contribute positively and objectively!
Nonsense!
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dexmond: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
@Abuzola

Does satan really stay in muslims noses during the night according to the hadith?
Re: Questions For Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2009
All mankind
Re: Questions For Abuzola by noetic15(m): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
Abuzola:

All mankind

grin grin grin so satan is the mucus in ur nose? grin
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2009
Satan Cannot be in my nose, God forbid!
Re: Questions For Abuzola by muhsin(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2009
Pitiful. cry
Re: Questions For Abuzola by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
abuzola again undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-340809.0.html

I thought the extremist problem had been tamed somewhat.

obviously i was wrong as we can see from boko harem and abuzola.

heck, they even have a new show about akmed the dead terrorist.

what does it take to pacify these people.
Re: Questions For Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
Tpia you are the one looking for my trouble now.
Re: Questions For Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
*hiss*
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dexmond: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
Is it true that allah's apostle used to believe that he did somethings whereas he never did it? If true,  is there a possibility that the problem may have made him to include things like slicing the moon into two, flying to jerusalem by night, the story of Solomon speaking with ants, the satanic verse, several suicide attempt,  etc
Re: Questions For Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 12:32am On Oct 26, 2009
Don't be crazy, we have Abubakar and khadija and the king of unbelievers Abu jahl witnessing the dividing of the moon and many more wonder
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 5:24am On Oct 26, 2009
question 3
Are the women entitled to these virgins too?
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dexmond: 6:53am On Oct 26, 2009
Don't be crazy, we have Abubakar and khadija and the king of unbelievers Abu jahl witnessing the dividing of the moon and many more wonder

Does anyone question Muhammad? Moreover, you chose only this one. What about other issues I raised? Suicide, Mental health (trying to sound accomodating), Seizures(warapa)?
Re: Questions For Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2009
There is no authentic hadith that says Muhammad wanted to commit suicide or mental problem,
Re: Questions For Abuzola by dgreatrock(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
dgreatrock:

question 3
Are the women entitled to these virgins too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MR SEUW THANKS. / Please Let A Good Muslim Explain This Quran Chapter To Me / Prophetic Medicine : Milk Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.