Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect (29653 Views)

How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / "I Had Sex With My 15-year-old Son After Falling For Him"- Woman Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by ijustdey: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2016
By Angela Okpe

Rape: A 49-year-old man, yesterday, gave a graphic description of how he had been sleeping with his 15-year-old daughter in their Oko-Oba home in Abule-Egba area of Lagos State.

The suspect, Tony Ehumadu, who hails from Mbaise area of Imo State, was caught in the act by his wife, a Customs officer.
Ehumadu, a businessman, was arrested after one of his brothers-in-law reported the case to the police.

He admitted to have slept with his Junior Secondary School 1 daughter twice, adding that the first instance was under the influence of alcohol.

According to him, “I did the abominable act with my eldest daughter. But I only raped her twice. I don’t know what came over me. I am convinced that forces beyond me led me into committing the crime.

“Both incidents happened on Fridays. One Friday night, one of my friends invited me to a naming ceremony around Power Line, New Oko-Oba. I came back home drunk but my wife was not around. All my children, except the eldest, were asleep.

“Immediately, I rushed in and raped her. I did not meet her as a virgin. But the second time, my wife was at home.

“That Friday night, we were all watching a movie, when I suddenly stood up and went straight into my daughter’s room and started raping her. It was at that point that my wife caught me and started shouting.

“My wife did not want to go to the police because of the embarrassment it would bring to the family and because of her reputation as a Customs officer. But her brother did.”

The suspect, according to the Lagos State Police Command boss, Fatai Owoseni, would be charged to court.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/raped-15-yr-old-daughter-influence-forces-beyond-suspect/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2016
[size=20pt] igbo kwenu grin grin[/size]

NCAN, OVER TO YOUgrin

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by INTROVERT(f): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2016
BASTARD EDIOOT

9 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:

ehumadu and sons Plc grin
undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2016
There are so many animals in human form

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by goldiam(f): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Tufiakwa!!!!!! Aru!!!!! Abomination I curse you today you shall be rendered impotent. Stupid ugly fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by olumaxi(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2016
Then tell those forces to also abide wit u in jail

15 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:
NCAN, OVER TO YOUgrin

hope you are okay undecided

19 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
then you should also be jailed beyond your imagination.

Psycho, claiming influence..

Baba were..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by lilmonarch(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol and you shall be dealt with under influence of forces beyond human comprehension grin

7 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by tollytexy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Checking name(s) - Vice President of NCAN reporting from Johannesburg,SA

MY FLAT HEAD BROTHERS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by salabscholar01(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
the forces are not only beyond you, but also after your life sad undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by DIFY20(f): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
ofonja and rape be like 5 and 6

check d guy identity very well he have root dia

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by labamo07(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Truly, you are cursed...............................................

3 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by mzabbie(f): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
This man needs to be castrated. Blood of God! shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by dotman4real007(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
olori buruku!!! olosho dey there dey give discount for servicing konji at this recession period you no go there na free you dey find. please no need to waste time on this flat head just castrate him opari. NCAN agbado crossing reporting for duty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by busky101(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
goldiam:
Tufiakwa!!!!!! Aru!!!!! Abomination I curse you today you shall be rendered impotent. Stupid ugly fool.
y u dey curse the man ni, we all know that wat he did was wrong, but u dnt have any right to lay curses on him. U no holy pass am. But am still wondering who disvirgined the 15yr old j.s.s1 student!

3 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berlynn:

hope you are okay undecided

Yeah I am. Are you?? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by ventilation: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
But only afonja's do this abominable act lipsrsealed IGBO KWENU, proud NCAN ambassador grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ladies, date for two, or three, or....

What I mean is, while asking yourself if that suitor will be a good husband material, ask yourself if he will be a good father as well. And per chance, the thought of throwing caution to the wind (by marrying just anybody) crosses your mind, think of the fact that your children may also bear the brunt of such a misguided decision.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Thisis2raw(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mumu man see him mouth, when they do finish they begin they blame am for forces

1 Like

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by sisisioge: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
This one is beyond normal! Na him pikin dey this attractive to him! Other people's children are not save menh!

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by menix(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Can someone tie a rope to his preek and blind fold him so he wont see the force that would rip his preek out...

End Time father...
Nna Uwa Mmebi...

4 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
The he goat should be castrated ASAP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Edwardhead(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Na wa oo. U did exactly what was on ur mind. The forces that didn't control you slap a soldier. It didn't still control you to stop a moving truck in 3rd mainland bridge or perhaps jump into the lagoon.

This one na selective force oo

Btw, at 15 she wasn't a virgin shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Well, influence of forces beyond you will try you and jail you. It is very simple.

The forces did not make you kill yourself. No. The forces did not make you commit other things. No.

James was truly correct when he said in Chapter 1 that:

13. When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.”-or in this case ''Influence Of Forces Beyond Me''- For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He tempt anyone. 14. But each one is tempted when by his own evil desires he is lured away and enticed. 15. Then after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is fully grown, it gives birth to death.…

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by DonXavi(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mehn!!! this is demonic. How can a normal human being sleep with his own daughter.

I can't really wrap this around my mind that a child you saw her pregnancy, saw her given birth to, and she grew within your care from a baby to her teen, and you'll now start seeing her as a woman that can be attracted to you. this is really evil.

3 Likes

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by naijafella(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
NCAN...Nsukka Branch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
National Association of Nigerian Name Checkers Intl, Alaba Market reporting for duty....

Cunning Igbos/Ghost slapped tribe/Biafra apologetics angry
grin angry grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
That influence will also lead you to jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) / Man Kills His Identical Twins In Cross River Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.