Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nairalander Releases Independence Day Single. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Releases Independence Day Single. (417 Views)

Nairalander Releases First Single- Theresa / A Nairalander Releases New Singles / A Nairalander Releases His Music Album (Extended Play) - #GeraldMiltonEP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Releases Independence Day Single. by Capableben(m): 10:51am On Sep 30, 2016
We all know Nigeria today has not reached its full potential. We hear sad news everyday, terror groups threaten us all the time and the state of the economy is not encouraging at all.

Many have given up already on "project Nigeria", you hear citizens saying they will never return to this country if they get an opportunity to go abroad, no matter what. Its saddening.

I decided to pen down a song to boost our morale, to encourage us, to remind we Nigerians that there's light at the end of the tunnel.We are not where we ought to be but we are definitely not where we used to be. This is my first contribution to our national development.

The title of my song is My Nation.With the befitting lyrics and danceable tune, My Nation will make you dance and recover your sense of pride in Naija. So Don't expect to hear some gloomy song.

Kindly Download, listen and drop your comments about the song and why you are proud to be a Nigerian as we celebrate our independence as a nation.

Download Links:

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/134838

http://kingdomboiz.com/download-music-mastaben-nation-ft-ls-ecorest/

Re: Nairalander Releases Independence Day Single. by Dejiih001(m): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2016
I booked this spot earlier now I just listen to it. It worth sharing.
Re: Nairalander Releases Independence Day Single. by Capableben(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2016
Dejiih001:
What makes you proud to be a Nigerian? Have you listened to the song?
Re: Nairalander Releases Independence Day Single. by Capableben(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2016
airmark....

(1) (Reply)

Oyanu Enenche. A Nairalanders Music Video. / AUDIO: P-square – “bedroom” Ft. Akon / Revealed! Drake And Madonna Had Secret Fling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.