Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

My Take On The Edo State Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Edo State Election (451 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) / The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On The Edo State Election by kvngveektour(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2016
First time I watched my governor-elect speak on his own without the oshiomole stimulant was on the channel's gubernatorial debate. It was disheartening to note that Mr. Obaseki has no plan for the Edo people as all the promises he made were not so convincing. Now, I'm surprised that the Edo people still went ahead to elect this Man knowing that in the last 4years of the Oshiomole-led administration, nothing note-worthy has been done in the state. I can't deny the fact that the first tenure of the APC was very promising as we saw schools, roads and the ring road being beautified. But in the last 4years,we have seen the real nature of Governor Oshiomole from the establishment of Edo University to the Land-use charge which in my opinion is just a way of exploiting the masses. Now, Governor Obaseki from his composure and attitude is clueless and I stand to be corrected. To me, he is just a pawn in the Oshiomole 's masterplan. Never the less, I congratulate him but I urge him to stand up and like President Yar' Adua and surprise everyone including me by proving us wrong and working whole heartedly for the Edo people because Edo state belongs to all of us.
Re: My Take On The Edo State Election by Essence6055: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2016
AMEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Group Accuses Amaechi Of Being Behind Gang-up Against Jonathan / Kaduna State Government Declares Aka Shi'tes An Unlawful Society / Bomb Explodes In Muna Garage, Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.