Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election (8216 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by aylagos(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

clap for yourself, stop being deluded with your false grandeur nature on your so called TMG.

On the issue of insult, may be in your part or tribe telling someone shut is not insult but in my place it is a big insult.

I know you r doing this or fond of insulting people because of the Immunity covering all apc people in nairaland. If it was someone from the other end of 9ja, mods would've slashed 6months ban on the person.
seriously I don't intend to insult u just to correct what u said about rigging but if u think I insulted am sorry ok but TMG is highly reputable organisation you can find out. peace
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

Mods keep encouraging these set of people from desecrating your once revered forum with insults. If being in support of Buhari comes with immunity to abuse people and escape ban here, then I think we all should join apc and turn this forum to insult forum.
mumu is when you call persons that can give birth to you father Northern Hooligans and use the same nairaland forum call for war by gej not accepting defeat (coward)mama pieces would have been have more liver self ...any way international criminal court will have been his destination ny now like lawrence bagbo ....now u claiming gentle man because them call u mumu>..............u a big (MUMU)2 tongue war monger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Alikote:
mumu is when you call persons that can give birth to you father Northern Hooligans and use the same nairaland forum call for war by gej not accepting defeat (coward)mama pieces would have been have more liver self ...any way international criminal court will have been his destination ny now like lawrence bagbo ....now u claiming gentle man because them call u mumu>..............u a big (MUMU)2 tongue war monger

What u n your party has subjected him to is worse than what he would've faced in ICC. Stop living in the false impression that he would've this or that.
Gabon president just rigged their election and nothing happened. Where is the ICC?

3 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by amc: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:
I was never a Jonathanian until the gang up against him was revealed and thereafter I became one of his students. However, I was so disappointed as to why he appointed Jega in 2011 and allowing him to remain the chairman of INEC despite the call from his kinsmen to relieve him relying on section 18 of the Interpretation Act. Jega ganged up with his Northern hooligans to rigged the election. On the presidential election day, Jonathan had the opportunity and power to call of the election when he was kept standing for over 45 minutes waiting for accreditation.

The cowardice in Jonathan was so much that Jonathan again had the opportunity to scatter the election collation center but he was once again too nice and instead he called on Orubebe to let go.

Thank God Jonathan is alive to see how Buhari is making use of his power. Jonathan had the chance to jail Tinubu or end his political carrier at the CCB but he feigned gentleman.

Again, Jonathan had the opportunity to end Oshiomhole's carrier by using the military and police cum INEC to declare the PDP candidate in Edo State election 2012, but he feigned to be a true "democrat" and Oshiomhole visited him after election to pay homage. The same Oshiomhole is today, one of those who can't stop to malign Jonathan's name.

Yesterday Edodecides result made me hate Jonathan because I am in pained remembering how Jonathan cowardly allowed Buhari to be president when he could've cancelled the election even on that very day. After all, he cares about the number of people that will die when the masses he cared so much for hate him so much except the Easterners and few South South people. Left for me, Nigeria would've been turned to Somalia.

Jonathan's act of cowardice has turned all his followers to laughing stocks and subject of ridicule, molestation, brutality etcetera. Today, nobody can defeat APC because they are ready to kill anybody standing on their way except you are ready to kill like they do in Bayelsa and Rivers.

POI won the election but was rigged out at the collation point and those from the West are celebrating it. I wish POI to take solace on the fact he is the people's governor.

My advice to Nigerians and Africans in general, never allow opposition to take over the central government from you; even though it means setting the whole continent ablaze. In other words, learn from Jonathan mistake of relinquishing power to the opposition .

Dimienprincess

Where you around when PDP was rigging elections from 2007 onward or you were still in kindergarten? If Jonathan had attempted to scatter election, he would have gotten the Laurent Gbagbo treatment and hundreds of thousands would have perished and

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Alikote:
u a big(MUMU)

Mods I have being controlling myself but it seems u r encouraging him to be using foul words on me.

Well I am not from nairaland catchment (those with immunity to insult others because of their party and regional affiliation) so I will ignore the insults.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
amc:

Where you around when PDP was rigging elections from 2007 onward or you were still in kindergarten? If Jonathan had attempted to scatter election, he would have gotten the Laurent Gbagbo treatment and hundreds of thousands would have perished and
And that treatment was on recess when Kenyan and Gabon presidents rigged their way in right? Nigeria is not Ivory Coast, Obasonjo did it and nothing happened so why do you think Jonathan would've been a victim? Is it because he is from a suppose inferior tribe?

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

Mods I have being controlling myself but it seems u r encouraging him to be using foul words on me.

Well I am not from nairaland catchment (those with immunity to insult others because of their party and regional affiliation) so I will ignore the insults.
u need to be put on trial for suggesting that ruling parties in africa should hold on to power even if mean setting the countries ablaze......inciting violence , we could be hold you responsibly and liable...you type have no place in a civilized entity but in the bushes with joseph koney.,mugabe etc or on trail in the huge go watch hotel Rwandan and see what happen to the radio broadcaster that incited violence

3 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by jaybee3(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

I guess u r not expecting me to tutor u,

Jega and his northern hooligans means:

the Jega allies in the north are hooligans. Are you telling me that everybody from the north allied with Jega to rig Jonathan out? Not everybody from the north supported Buhari, Jonathan had his supporters no matter few so read the write up again, digest it and sit down for like 30 minutes. Thereafter, take a glass of water to calm your nerves then go through again.

I swear you will understand it this time around

Do you understand statistics at all or you just want to feel funky?

Jonathan's supporters were negligible (Insignificant in statistical term) so using a broad statement to qualify your thought isn't smart
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by dimieprincess(f): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
jaybee3:

Do you understand statistics at all or you just want to feel funky?

Jonathan's supporters were negligible (Insignificant in statistical term) so using a broad statement to qualify your thought isn't smart
I give up on you, simple sentence you seem not to understand
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by jaybee3(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

I give up on you, simple sentence you seem not to understand

Come jor

I like this already

You do realise there are other tribes who without doubt are GEJ sympathisers that reside in the core north right?
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
amc:

pdp belong to the northern hooligan then.. the founded it ..used it and discarded it the remnant was used by gej on his first even attempt to win an election...all the rest election was designed and supported by northern hooligans
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

What u n your party has subjected him to is worse than what he would've faced in ICC. Stop living in the false impression that he would've this or that.
Gabon president just rigged their election and nothing happened. Where is the ICC?
rigging with 6 thousand vote that one no be rigging he won jare
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by amc: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Alikote:
pdp belong to the northern hooligan then.. the founded it ..used it and discarded it the remnant was used by gej on his first even attempt to win an election...all the rest election was designed and supported by northern hooligans

So GEJ did not participate in the 2011 elections?

All the millions of dollars that were being shared to bribe INEC and mobile support, who was behind it?
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Poweredbreww: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

Hatred has engulfed your mind set from objectivity. Tell me where I said "madness"

What has hatred got to do with my post. People like you dont end well cos of your ways. Shameless hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Teespice(f): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
my days,
this is one very stupidd article I have read in ages. no offence.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by mumuto: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
smiley
dimieprincess:

I v decided neither to reply nor quote #Tonyebarcanista because he shifts goal post like our common politician. He is worst than Lai Mohamme or worse than him. I could remember he opened a thread about his retirement as a pdp member, today he is singing different song.

Read above and see his assertion that he is now a pdp member. I don't take people like him serious, he reminds me of Nuhu Ribadu
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by CandyDiamond(f): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
If I were GEJ, Buhari will never smell aso rock,na 6ft he will smell, IBB did it to Abiola and nothing happen, GEJ is not a man, for Edo election APC has rigged the election and corrupt Nigerians are singing phrases for them for been a master in rigging elections and bribing people with 2k-5k. Time will tell

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by mamuzoOMAH(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
2019 ELECTION.
Well, I know 2019 is still over 2 years away from now and I shouldn't be bothering much about it for now. But I just have to. it is with sadness today, I tell you that, APC will Win 2019 election. This will spark up a violent protest across the country as the vote of the people would not count. Yesterday's election here in Edo state proved to me that, everything about APC is corrupt and inhumane. APC will not allow for a free and fare election come 2019. The votes of opposition party PDP would be manipulated. The Chairman of Inec will still remain a northerner. And the northern agenda will continue. PDP is in a very weak state right now. They seriously needed the victory of Edo state to rise to a reasonable strength. In Jonathan's tenure he gave room for the votes of the people to count but this APC led government would not do such. Ondo election in November will still be won by APC. I've even lost interest as it is of no use when you know there will be still mass rigging by the APC. Come 2019, buhari and his fellow northern Inec chairman will do everything to ensure they retain power. They will use the military to influence the vote as well. It's just a shame. There can only be one Jonathan who wasn't power drunk. APC are power hungry and definitely do anything to gain it. APC will remain even til 2023. Brethren we just have to pray that they field in someone Knowledgeable, and not the certificateless Buhari. let's hope someone like fashola is picked. such a sad story that the masses are meant to suffer from the stupidity of April 2015. PDP will remain opposition for remain for a long time.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Bizibi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
CandyDiamond:
If I were GEJ, Buhari will never smell aso rock,na 6ft he will smell, IBB did it to Abiola and nothing happen, GEJ is not a man, for Edo election APC has rigged the election and corrupt Nigerians are singing phrases for them for been a master in rigging elections and bribing people with 2k-5k. Time will tell
it is good all these are happening now,so that when the time come,there will be silence......
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by guiddoti: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

I love Jonathan peaceful approach.

God has a way of fighting for him.

Buhari has an appointed time.

Let him do his worst while our God through prayers do his best.
The gods are angry over his wive's loot.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by arresa: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
[s]
dimieprincess:

And you think I care about the nonsense you posted above? If u'd read and digested my write up, you would've gotten the fact that I am so loving Buhari's leadership. I like the way he bleeped Tinubu up with the help of Mamman Daura (defacto vice president) and I like Buhari for his high-handedness, brutality, nepotism, favouritism, arrogance, tribalism, religious fanatic, super
ineffectiveness, super cluelessness, hypocrisy to mention but a few.
I trust you are happy now?

Faleke and Abraham Segun are all crying aloof having relied on Tinubu.
[/s]

Again, this ignorant nonsense did not explain away your previous ignorant nonsense..

You and your kind are hopelessly frustrated and delusional because your worthless, crooked and incompetent Jona was kicked out of office by Nigerians and he's not coming back even if you slit your wrist or enter the nearest lagoon..

3 Likes

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Chikpat(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

Yeah, I agree with you for been a student of the kindest man Nigeria has ever had. Henceforth, I am now a student of Buhari for his high-handedness, brutality, nepotism, favouritism, arrogance, tribalism, religious fanatic, super ineffectiveness, super cluelessness, hypocrisy to mention but a few.

My dear, kindly refer to ur opening sentence ; is it "been" or "being"?

On top d mata, two tings r involved ;
1) Its ur choice - u r making it.
And
2) Its ur lyf - and u r living it.

It z d4 in ur inalienable ryts n priviledges to be a student of wueva u chose. I simply urge u to choose wisely n rytly, to live rytly too.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by gotnel: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

Yeah, Buhari is doing it and all Nigerians are celebrating him for being dogged. Jonathan is a coward and I hate him now because he had the chance to declare himself and wipe out Nigeria from the surface of the earth if need be.

I will never vote in Nigeria election as far as apc is in power because I was so disappointed that my vote and my mother's votes were not counted yesterday

Small pikin,
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by gotnel: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

my answer to your first question is yes, I am from Ofunama ward, Ovia South west, Ajakoroama to be precise.

Once again, I hate Jonathan with passion
Your write up Show's the level of your mind.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by Chikpat(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

And you think I care about the nonsense you posted above? If u'd read and digested my write up, you would've gotten the fact that I am so loving Buhari's leadership. I like the way he bleeped Tinubu up with the help of Mamman Daura (defacto vice president) and I like Buhari for his high-handedness, brutality, nepotism, favouritism, arrogance, tribalism, religious fanatic, super
ineffectiveness, super cluelessness, hypocrisy to mention but a few.

Faleke and Abraham Segun are all crying aloof having relied on Tinubu.

Point to note.

U can lyk a man for his intangible attributes. Mayb he z a religious fantastic. But d endearing attribute itself is religious fanaticism not fanatic.

Why do u refer to Mamman Daura as d defacto vice president? Do u knw him? Have u seen him? Hav u seen him taking decisions or working as d vice president? Can u prove ur claim beyond reasonable doubts?
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by gidgiddy: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

You're neither PDP nor APC but you mentioned Rochas (APC) and Oshiomole (APC) but failed to mention Dickson(PDP) and wike(PDP). see hypocrisy

Master of Flat-heads

Flat heads? The same ones your people are fighting to do 'one Nigeria' with cause you don't have the guts to go it alone. Keep clapping your hands for either PDP or APC as both parties run your Lord Lugard country into the ground. Cone header.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by duro4chang(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
With people like you there can neber be any meaningful development.Things will continue to go backward.You really need a change of mind.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by opribo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Infact the body language of these desperados I am seeing except military or God himself, I dont think they will ever leave that power again forever in Nigeria. Soon it will be a one party country. They will never ever under any circumstance relinquish power to anybody but themselves. Even if you people like conduct the free and fairest election ever they will never go again. We are stuck with APC for life until the end of Nigeria.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by odogwu2007(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
People like OP are the problem in this country creating problem here and there
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by drss(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
food for thought:
- you will never know d true nature of man until wen he is in position of power.
- a man who desire power above leadership is power drunk n a tyrant.
- tyrants were not corrupted by power, their hearts was already corrupted before they got power.
- it takes effort to prevent one from becoming intoxicated with power, but it takes REAL SELF CONTROL from becoming power drunk.
- a man drunken with power will do anytin to remain in power until he becomes a full blown tyrant.
- a tyrant in power doesn't even know he is a tyrant. no wonder d bible says; ''wen bad leaders ar in power, d pipul suffer''.

show me a man who exercise self control with power n i will show u a great man.
God bless GEJ.

dat is all i have to say.
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by udatso: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hahaha lol cry cry don't know if I should laugh at the op or cry for him. But there is one thing I can do for him though. For winning the title of Chief wailer of wailers association of Nigeria, you have been given Free ticket to watch This movie in 3d In any wailers' cinema Nationwide

Happy wailing!!!
Re: The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election by flokii: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
@OP it's like you're day dreaming.. nobody has d monopoly of violence

Moreover, an ordinary recruit in d Army would have bundled him out of office with backing from the Hague..

Keep wailing till eternity, ur cup of tea as noone cares.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan is the biggest mistake of Pdp / Subsidy Scam: ACN Asks Bamanga Tukur To Step Down / ‘why Igbo Should Produce Lagos Deputy Gov In 2015’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.