Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:41 PM

Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) (3098 Views)

Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by badassProdigy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
A guy chatted up a girl, maybe on the street and asked for her number. When he tried it, he realised he has been made a fool of. lol
see the tweet & people hilarious responses below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/lady-makes-fool-out-of-guy-with-this.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by badassProdigy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
lol

Re: Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lolxxx! Chai! Sorry!
Re: Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by Damilolababy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hmm
Re: Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by giftedheart1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
this will teach our girls bad thing now... mods, pls make sure no female is allowed to read this post...
abi..
which kind bad market be this...
I once asked for a girl's number like too...the next thing she said was...which bank?
I was like...I beg park well..
Re: Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by recievesense: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Girl 1 Guy 0
Re: Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by giftedheart1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Damilolababy:
Hmm
hello bae, pls don't make that girl ur model ooo...
happy birthday though..wish I can celebrate u better
Re: Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by Jessidaisy4(f): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is hilarious!! I'm gonna try it grin
Re: Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by mytime24(f): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Y e no dial d number for her front immediately cheesy
Re: Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by Dgunnerz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
This is hilarious!! I'm gonna try it grin
Can I have your number?
Re: Lady Makes Fool Out Of A Guy With This Funny Method (Pics) by freakthingz(m): 2:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Chei bros

e don pain am

in diz recession times gehs no dey smile atall

(1) (Reply)

Nawa Oh! Read What Happened After Man Has Sex With Lady He Met In Church / She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos / But Why Do All Guys Come To Nairaland....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.