Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) (45039 Views)

Two Robbers Caught In FUTMinna After Attacking A Student, Stripped & Tied (Pics) / Two Robbers Who Rob Women Living Alone In Umuahia, Abia State, Nabbed / Police Shoot Two Robbers Dead In Benin (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nnamdikalu: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Name Changed from TAXMASTER to NNAMDI KALU,Haters go and jump into the canalgringringrin
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Chukazu: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
while the real thieves are smiling in abuja, padding budgets,sleeping while Parliamentary section is on,choosing when to come and when to evade, lying on oath, using our money to buy lawyers, selling our assets and stealing the remains, stealing our votes with thugs in Edo,Rivers and Ekiti.. and we are happy doing this?
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Jidibia(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
LeonMacJames:
What is it with nigerians and stripping caught criminals unclad, have we been cursed with the need to do such. Hmm
u be army robber?

2 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Steal in aba at ur own risk

1 Like

Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by ElSherriff: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
There is absolutely no reason for anyone to steal or intimidate another for his/her asset but I also think it is not right for another man to maim someone to the point of death, they have been caught, hand them over to the police...yes forget the rest. The trait to steal is not on the skin and flogging might not be enough to change an adult . Either way none is right. Pheww
bolt000:
Ehey.. this thing is getting out of hand.
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Charly68: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
God ! Have mercy !
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by bosswina(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jungle justice and Nigerians na 5 and 6. pity these fools
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by SwtLynZy(f): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is wat happens wen you knw robbery is evil but still go ahead to do it. But omo d beating too much nah . cry cry sad shocked shocked
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nnamdikalu: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
lifezone247:
Some will still come here and blame buhari, ipob states and crime be like........Pls someone pls borrow me that Jacob zuma Mame. Mods, I no call anybody name o, b4 una go slap me ban.
EWU HAUSA (HAUSA GOAT).
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Princy13: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
They would have beaten them or strippen them unclad.One of the two should do.If it were to be women caught in this same act,they wont be suffered like this.The torture on these men is just too much.I am not encouraging robbery either.So much for being a man in this world
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by tenifayo1994(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
i dont support killing of thieves cos they wont learn their lesson that way, if u want to really punish them, amputate one of their legs each or one of their hands each. that way we'll see what he/she will use to steal next time
no peace for thieves
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Cherishing(f): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
Can't see the thing very well... any beta link
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by hariorh: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
I hate jungle justice o but lets be honest here, these guys had it coming... angry
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
they will not still learn
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by mrZENographer: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chukazu:
while the real thieves are smiling in abuja, padding budgets,sleeping while Parliamentary section is on,choosing when to come and when to evade, lying on oath, using our money to buy lawyers, selling our assets and stealing the remains, stealing our votes with thugs in Edo,Rivers and Ekiti.. and we are happy doing this?

What do u expect? A robber comes to your door points a gun at u and order u to realise ur hard-earned money. Politicians don't do this. It's the worst of the 2 crimes when compared.

Some go as far as killing. Like the 6 family members wiped in a church by robbers.

Politicians gain huge but its not on a personal level (attacking people)

2 Likes

Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by ochuciano(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ayento:
He be like say dis country no save for thieves again o

hahahahahahaha. u funny guy. u just made my day
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cherishing:
Can't see the thing very well... any beta link

coming from a lady

you'll have sons too someday, just remember that
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Tunababa8v(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
He who hasnt sin before cast the first stone..
Out of the mob that lynched those thieves, we would have thieves, kidnappers, 419ers, and drug addicts... But thats not my business though
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
sad sad sad nigeria and jungle justice.....most of dem that r beating these thieves are also thieves....heartless nation
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
ElSherriff:
Na wa! these guys have been destroyed yet others wont listen and learn.

What you should be asking is why are people engaging in Jungle justice? You know why? You see the policemen there? In normal societies, the people who beat them up like that and the suspects would all be arrested together. Why won't they do it when they have the backing of the police? Nigerians feel it is their right to break the law. Guess what? it is not.
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Cherishing(f): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Softmeat:

coming from a lady
you'll have sons too someday, just remember that
can you imagine
how does this correlate with what I have in mind
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cherishing:

can you imagine

how does this correlate with what I have in mind

what nonsense do you have in mind? please tell me

you want to see d*ck you see everyday in real life, ain't it? I just hope you don't go about molesting teenage boys
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Why waste so much time 4 police to come.......
Na wa o, abi Aba nor get vulcanizers around again?
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by honourhim: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
So what happens to our politicians who have been stealing our money in millions upon millions? The masses dance for them, the kings give them titles, our universities gives them honourary doctorate degree, various organizations give them various awards and religious leaders praise them in their sermon.
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by lifezone247(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nnamdikalu:
EWU HAUSA (HAUSA GOAT).
RAGO IGBO (IGBO RAM)
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Police always coming to the aid of robbers.
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by hackactigist: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
I LOVE IT WHEN U PAY FOR WHAT U PURCHASE ASAP!!!!
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by buffalowings: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
LeonMacJames:
What is it with nigerians and stripping caught criminals unclad, have we been cursed with the need to do such. Hmm

We must see their pecker grin angry

1 Like

Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by mountain2019: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
If these men survive this eh! If they hear Come Make We Go Thief tomorow. Them go tear race
Re: Two Robbers Caught In Oriaku Aba, Abia State(Photos) by Collins0609(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
So they shot a guy,its alrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized / Muktar Modibbo: DSS Agent Killed In Shoot-Out With Gunrunners In Plateau State / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.