Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (305923 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by UncleIni(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sunshine46 bin a while dear? Ow u de? Biko find me interesting story 2 read
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by MrMacinterchi1: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
still waiting ..
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2017
E be like say David put something for hand blow u ni ooooooo. This sickness since anyway I will advice you to go to a.mosque or Church for deliverance. I rest may case. Lol
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
UncleIni:
Sunshine46 bin a while dear? Ow u de? Biko find me interesting story 2 read
I'm okay and you?
Here are some I've been ffg...

Who Am I by oludare007

The Auction by Lleigh

Slaves In The Soul by Creeza

In The Dark by Angelinastto

Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate by Bibi294

When Love Dies by Creeza

Red Ashes by Lleigh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by UncleIni(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sunshine46 [Tanks dear! Can u pls epp me include the Link! Tanks
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Deadshot(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
Bro abg na...update us....its killing me
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by yungeez(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
me m beginning to worry.... who knows at might have happen to dis guy... abeg me he come at least show his face
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by annayawchee: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
angry#Make una Bringback antisplexish
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Cannonleo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ha nah so the story take be. Anti happy new,year and best of recovery wherever you are
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by oludare007: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
sunshine46:

I'm okay and you?
Here are some I've been ffg...

Who Am I by oludare007

The Auction by Lleigh

Slaves In The Soul by Creeza

In The Dark by Angelinastto

Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate by Bibi294

When Love Dies by Creeza

Red Ashes by Lleigh
thank you for the recommendation.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Oly23(f): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
oludare007:
Come and complete your own story abeg!!! angry sad angry
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
page 1 - 48 in one day.
I can't Wait for more updates.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Deadshot(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2017
Antispexish pls get well soon.....i don tire to wait...we need to knw what happened nxt..pls
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2017
ajaxtea:

This your reply is so funny but its the truth though, most people think if you are not on all this platforms or uses high tech gadgets, you are out of this world...

Sent you a mail message tru Nairaland that I want us to talk, didn't wanna make it public here so as not disturb and haven't gotten a reply from your side...
Really? U just made it public bro! So na u won spoil my sunshine46 eh? tongue..be careful oooo grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by oludare007: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2017
Oly23:

Come and complete your own story abeg!!! angry sad angry
grin Rosa's friend, do you want to beat me? grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ChisomDgreatest(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Oly23(f): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
oludare007:
grin Rosa's friend, do you want to beat me? grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by subtlemee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
Anti mbok for the sakes of your fans you can post a full stop(.) to let us know you are alive and okay and release us from the bondage of apprehension and with this common knowledge that you are okay and alive we'll relax and have hope that be it 2020 you'll one day complete the story...

Concerned follower
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by LeslieChow(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Like MMM this story don crash. Na to look for the next available story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 1:38am On Jan 30, 2017
oludare007:
You're welcome...always
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 1:39am On Jan 30, 2017
luminouz:

Really? U just made it public bro! So na u won spoil my sunshine46 eh? tongue..be careful oooo grin
grin grin I refuse to be spoilt
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by timota(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
Seriously nah Toke allow anti fall sick like this, their thrilling sex is 4much making anti weakened thereby falling sick......Get well soon bro..

We miss you.
some powerful people has warned anti to discontinue the story so it is not toke or sickness
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Arsenalholic(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2017
subtlemee:
Anti mbok for the sakes of your fans you can post a full stop(.) to let us know you are alive and okay and release us from the bondage of apprehension and with this common knowledge that you are okay and alive we'll relax and have hope that be it 2020 you'll one day complete the story...

Concerned follower
Now, that's a smile to brighten anyone's day! You, miss, have got a beautiful smile grin

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Davidhero(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2017
LeslieChow:
Like MMM this story don crash. Na to look for the next available story.

Hehehehe, idontbeliveit.

Anti wee come back very soon.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by KingsJohnson(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2017
MrTeCO:

ya profile picture says a lot about u......check ur inbox n get back at me.....!

Gud morning Mr. MrTeCO
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by MrTeCO(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Gud morning Mr. MrTeCO

mrn bro.....hit me up on whatsapp ....070. 67. 633. 90. 8

am curious abt ur offers
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by eunisam: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2017
#bringback our story

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by lhawarl1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abi this guy don die ni??

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by uminem02(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
lhawarl1:
Hmmm!!

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by sunshine46(f): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
lhawarl1:
Hey,why would you say that
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Kaodek(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anti-relegate undecided
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by lhawarl1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anti-reincarnation come and complete this story from wherever you are

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.