Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election (16742 Views)

Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election by pricipal2003(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kyase:
Go to court-PDP 2011
simple logic. Let them just go to the court
Re: APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election by francisbiz: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Zellie:
876 or 30,000 , won't have made any difference, they still lost. And Oshiomole, being a devoted Christian, doesn't like wastage because it is a sin, suggested that they add APGA's votes to their own so they won't waste. You can't blame them... This is from a very reliable source

Heil APC!!

You are mocking GOD, Beware of his wrath!
Re: APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election by nextstep(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Donpressman:
Shut up with your sore loser ish.... The election was rigged. Even APC members know that. So whatz the fuzz all about. They won Yes.. They rigged Yes too.... Suffering continues in Edo Resounding Yes too..

Everybody rigged to the best of their ability. Instead of simply congratulating the ones that rigged the best, they're here crying and being sore losers, instead of strategizing how to rig better in the next election. Are they even crying because they have a better game plan for us, or more likely crying because of all the fat contracts they are missing out on. Abeg polithieftians take your crying to someone who cares (e.g. not me)
Re: APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election by genearts(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
PatrickAnyanwu:
I call it "FORENSIC RIGGING"......that was why they shifted the election to 28th, September. Even Youth Democratic Party Logo was missing on the ballot paper, that alone can invalidate the entire process, except they settle them not to go to court. let's see how this whole scenario pans out. INEC has taken us 8yrs back.

it is a lie... There was YDP on the ballot papers. I saw it

1 Like

Re: APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election by paschal47(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
doskie:
you don't mean itttt.....
But how are mods made? I seriously need to be one.
i think you need to talk to seun on that
Re: APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election by Jalinco: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Though Ojukwu is dead his manhood lives on
Re: APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election by Zellie: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
francisbiz:

You are mocking GOD, Beware of his wrath!
ooh I'm scared undecided
Re: APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election by bakila: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
rusher14:
APGA almost won.

Give them the bronze medal.
The came sixth the position is not fit for a flower. if it were a 200m race with Usain Bolt he would be in the shower when APGA will cross the finish line.

1 Like

Re: APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election by mumuto: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2016
nextstep:

Everybody rigged to the best of their ability. Instead of simply congratulating the ones that rigged the best, they're here crying and being sore losers, instead of strategizing how to rig better in the next election. Are they even crying because they have a better game plan for us, or more likely crying because of all the fat contracts they are missing out on. Abeg polithieftians take your crying to someone who cares (e.g. not me)

Re: APGA Condemns Outcome Of Edo Governorship Election by Topmaike007(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2016
collect oshomole money and vote for pdp,can you now see that is the pdp money they collected and vote for apc

All is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers Lead As States Domestic Debts Hit N4.1tn / 80 Per Cent Of Security Energies Channelled Against Igbo — Intersociety Alleges / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.