Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) (87885 Views)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by wittyt98(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3369718/ogun-pastor-got-stuck-shrine

A Pastor, Prince Adewale Fagbire, who was alleged to have been struck dumb and motionless when he invaded his community shrine at Ketu – Ayetoro in Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun state while pulling it down, has told The Nation that though the town’s traditionalists assaulted him with “charms and other fetish objects,” but was not “harmed” at all.
Fagbire, who is a Pastor at the Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) in Ayetoro area, said he actually entered the shrine, evacuated all the fetish items that were kept there and also took a position beside the entrance to it in quietness as instructed by God.

Prince Fagbire, son of the past Alaye of Ayetoro, Oba Taiwo Fagbire, who joined his ancestors in 1981 after his 20year reign in the agrarian community, said his late father and monarch, used to take him to the said shrine occasionally when he was alive.

Narrating his experience to The Nation and a handful of reporters, at the Office of the Chairman, Ogun State chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Bishop Tunde Akin – Akinsanya, Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, Fagbire said he elected to “remain calm and mute” during the assault and interrogation at the shrine by the traditionalists and some villagers.
Speaking in the presence of over a dozen of Christian leaders from CAN and Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) in Ogun State, said God instructed him to stay calm and not utter a word at the shrine.

The father of two noted that his not talking or not uttering a word on the site of the shrine had nothing to with his being beaten with “charms and fetish objects” by the traditionalists as what they did had no physical or spiritual effects on him.

According to him, it was also not true as reported in some section of the media that the priests and custodians of the shrine upon the intervention of the Alaye of Ayetoro, Oba Abdulaziz Adelakun, treated or healed him before he could regain his consciousness.

“I was conscious, physically and mentally sound, during and after the incident because God was already with me. I followed the instruction of the LORD to enter the shrine and packed all the items there away. I followed God’s instruction to be quiet aa instructed by God.

“God told me to go there (the shrine), create a scene, step aside and watch the film (the unfolding events). They struck me with charms and nothing happened to me. They know the truth, nobody treated me and I spoke when I got to the Palace of the Oba,” he said.
Our Correspondence gathered that although the traditionalists demanded N300,000 from a church in the community where Fagbire had once preached and also N200,000 from the pastor’s family to perform sacrifices to appease the gods for his alleged sacrilege but nothing was given to them eventually.

The church in the community incurred the wrath of the traditionalists and was attacked following the allegation that it instigated Prince Fagbire to carry out the alleged sacrilege on the shrine.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/demolished-shrine-ogun-pastor-recounts-experience/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Barney11: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
better leave the traditionalists alone and focus on how to increase the tithe from church members.

woah, making front-page second time, dedicating it to my self and my newly bought bag of rice. The Barney will continue to reign on nairaland!may the Almighty bless everyone.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by JBUZZ: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dem for leave this man Kaput for the shrine.

He wan run mouth now.

Pastor or whatever you call yourself, stop lying so that next time you find yourself in the same situation someone will help you out.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by maximus10: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
and what if what he's saying is true?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by prinsam30: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
maximus10:
and what if what he's saying is true?

what if this information was doctored

as I can see, No Source to claim ur story OP

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by ebujany(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
OK. Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Thank you for the follow up.

Lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Adaowerri111: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Why won't he be stuck, see his shirt, fake pastors disgracing Christianity

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by sukkot: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
dolce and gabana. hmm we see you oooo

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
He's lucky
Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Cherishing(f): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin

Guy man

See him

D

&

G

only this his dressing alone is enough to entrap him grin

now na form God said unto his freedom

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Saheed9: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
baddest
Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Talk2Bella(f): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
He was revived by a herbalist grin

Such Irony

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by aloziedaya(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is a self ordained pastor.
If really god sent you on that assignment, you won't be stuck there.
BY THEIR FRUITS, WE SHALL KNOW THEM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by salaboiz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
The pastor don high

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by dotman4real007(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
this guy neck long oooo!! I guess he wants to be chubby like oyakilo...
Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by steppin: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hungry pastor wan demolish shrine. E wan die?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by emperorchedda(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
With his fake D&G belt and oversized aba shirt angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Better to get stucked in shrine than get stucked in between a woman's leg grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Babysheart(f): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Look at his fake D & G belt. Fake pastor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Pavore9: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
He went to get involved with what is stronger than him!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Lusola15: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by dewaskillz: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good news.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Nyaknor(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
sukkot:
dolce and gabana. hmm we see you oooo
Na original? lol
Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by bestspoke: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
lol..Na that D & G belt dey make me laff o..

2005 model

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol ,very interesting but I believe the pastor

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by MAYOWAAK: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
We know that something worked against Fagbere (and which may not be another time another pastor decides to go uprooting shrines). Rather than take this story with a lot of salt, we need some scepticism to find out what really happened to the pastor beyond what has been reported. Equally important is if we can find a rational explanation for whatever struck him numb. If there is more to it beyond mere coincidence, then we can think of the possibility of undertaking a scientific study of such “power” and appropriate it to our existing systems of knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by BrutalJab: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm waiting for these yeye self acclaimed Atheist to come and tell us How Mentally Unstable the pastor is.

Awon dindinrin. Abi the pastor was performing breakdance?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Rocking fake d$g belt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.