Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here (2429 Views)

Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) / Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko! / Ladies Your Man Isn't Like This Then He Is No Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
i just wanna know if ladies also do what guys do normally like guys when we are together we gist and talk about the girls we have sleept with and how good it was .do ladies also discuss about this i haven't seen them am just curious to know as a guy
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Laveda(f): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
undecided

Kiss and tell Niggas. angry
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Laveda:
undecided

Kiss and tell Niggas. angry

grin fvck boys on the loose
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
nah who se* epp undecided, we talk about how we collect money from you guys grin, *dusts my shoe**runs out*wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin

We do ofcurz... And we're even in details about it and share some tips especially these married ladies wink
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by VitaminB12(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

We do ofcurz... And we're even detailed about it and share some tips wink
And you share the bad sides too? Like the 2mins actions and the non rising dicks

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
VitaminB12:
And you share the bad sides too? Like the 2mins actions and the non rising dicks

grin girls does that ofcurz... And we laugh with it especially we know the guy ooo
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by VitaminB12(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin girls does that ofcurz... And we laugh with it especially we know the guy ooo
No Babe fit use me do laughing stock with her friends o. Rather she will be afraid to share our experience so her friends won't desire me to get a taste of my vitamin mandigo. I better reschedule a match than to under perform, coz I can't stand the shame mehn
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
We don't kiss and tell tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
VitaminB12:
No Babe fit use me do laughing stock with her friends o. Rather she will be afraid to share our experience so her friends won't desire me to get a taste of my vitamin mandigo. I better reschedule a match than to under perform, coz I can't stand the shame mehn

Aaaaaha...
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by IncomeClass: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by VitaminB12(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aaaaaha...
Is that your ringing tone? I luv the way you moan...Let's go private grin
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
VitaminB12:
Is that your ringing tone? I luv the way you moan...Let's go private grin

grin hahahhahahhaa... Go private? Naaah...
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
yes ofcourse cheesy. We gist about how bad a kisser he is, how bad is his romance and how tiny his dick is and how he reacts(shouting and screaming) tongue if he was about to CUM smiley

We gist about it too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by stiflerdrug: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Iamhatey:
yes ofcourse cheesy. We gist about how bad a kisser he is, how bad is his romance and how tiny his dick is and how he reacts(shouting and screaming) tongue if he was about to CUM smiley

Hatey Hatey cool cool

So that's how yo use to do
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by stiflerdrug: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

We do ofcurz... And we're even in details about it and share some tips especially these married ladies wink

Lol so ya'll be mocking them 2inched niggas grin
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Hatey Hatey cool cool

So that's how yo use to do
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes ooo, we roll like that wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 01, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol so ya'll be mocking them 2inched niggas grin

HAHAHAHHAHA... Hi baby grin

It depends actually..some men in my area are not endowed like u but they are somewhat like beast too grin
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Diamondqueen(f): 12:59am On Oct 01, 2016
It's the runs babe that does that.
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by rawpadgin(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2016
Iamhatey:

u are very truthful
Re: Ladies Your Comments Are Needed Here by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
u are very truthful
Thanks boss wink

(1) (Reply)

Yesterday, I Know Kongi Is A Real Bastard / Is It The Duty Of The Groom To Finance The Wedding Alone(photo)? / If U Are In Lagos See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.