Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Bosta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bosta (603 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bosta by omololu2020(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
i really lost my cool on a topic that made front page,about some guys that where killed in benue.
as i was going through people post,a guy said we should search for BOSTA on google,and click on the image,nah him me sef search o..
make e no be like say nah only me see am

make una go search for BOSTA on google,if you don see am click on the image and enjoy what you see lipsrsealed
Re: Bosta by Currentlygrown: 4:21pm On May 25, 2020
You sir, are a tribal bigot. This comment is coming in reference to a certain reply you left on an ethnocentric post made by a fellow Nairaland user with a mindset like you.

You are trying to instigate hatred and tribal bigotry, yelling and passionately pleading for a tribal war. How low can humans go?
What exactly do you hope to achieve with that comment you left? They should kill all the members of a certain tribe in a certain part of the country, so that the victims would retaliate and then a full blown war would erupt — and you’re happily adding a laughing emoji to such a comment.
With the year of registration shown on your profile, I find it easy to conclude you’re an adult, a grown up man in this country, hell, probably struggling to make ends meet. Which leaves me shuddering at the thought that I may have possibly walked past you on the street, according you every respect I give to elders, not knowing the kind of evil intentions you are beholding in your heart.
I weep for the false hope of unity of this country being torn apart by citizens like you.

I love you dearly, I am not from your part of the country, but I’d never, ever wish for harm to befall you, or any of the others from any part of this country. You know why? Because we’re all humans. And at the end of the day, that’s all that matters.
Not these so-called imaginary differences being put up by certain members of our community that are only benefiting them.
Stop and think. I wish you well — scratch that, I wish you what you wish your neighbours.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: WIFE OF CBN GOVERNOR RELEASED THIS MORNING (MUST READ) / Governor Samuel Ortom Sacks His Senior Special Assistant Gurgur Japheth / Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.