Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nigerians Are Dying While You Pursue Shadows – CLO Blasts Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Dying While You Pursue Shadows – CLO Blasts Buhari (425 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today / Nigerians Are Dying While You Pursue Shadows – CLO Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Dying While You Pursue Shadows – CLO Blasts Buhari by newsburster: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
The Civil Liberties Organization, CLO, Friday blasted the President Muhammadu Buhari-led government for chasing shadows while the country slides deeper into economic mess.
The group’s stand is a fallout of the Attorney-General of the Federation’s failure to open its prosecution on the case of alleged forgery of Senate Standing Rules, which it instituted against the Senate President Bukola Saraki and his Deputy, Ike Ekweremadu.
The CLO, in a statement titled “SENATE STANDING RULE SAGA: FG IS FIDDLING WHILE THE COUNTRY BURNS”, came hard on Buhari for...CONTINUE READING @
http://www.newsburster.com/2016/09/nigerians-are-dying-while-you-pursue.html

Re: Nigerians Are Dying While You Pursue Shadows – CLO Blasts Buhari by Saint52(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Change Begins with me!!!
I borrowed 1000 from Airtel since 2 weeks ago, and i have been recharging my sim but the 1000 has not yet been deducted. How will i do it so Airtel will deduct the money?
Re: Nigerians Are Dying While You Pursue Shadows – CLO Blasts Buhari by AngelAhnie(f): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Nigerians Are Dying While You Pursue Shadows – CLO Blasts Buhari by Rekyz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
If I had been told Nigeria would be where it is today, I wouldn't believe it. Im so disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

Independence Quote Of The Day! / Gowon,obasanjo, Tinubu Hail Buhari / JUST IN: As Requested By FG, Court Strikes Out Forgery Charge Against Saraki, Ek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.