Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,186 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media (14446 Views)

I Buy AMAZON AWS Accounts. You Can Create And Sell To Me. / What's The Best Language For Developing A Social App Like Instagram. / Need Dope Ideas To Create A Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by chrissy3(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
I came up with ideas about unique features that can make the social media I'll like to start stand out from the rest available because as far as my research has been made,I haven't seen any media that has this features I'm talking about.I'm looking for someone good in programming and has knowledge about how a social media can be developed and most likely the person can partner me on the quest to make this idea come to reality.please if anyone can help a brother out with advice and recommendations on what I should do first cause really I'm in a fix and I coukd do with any help I can get.
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
chrissy3:
I came up with ideas about unique features that can make the social media I'll like to start stand out from the rest available because as far as my research has been made,I haven't seen any media that has this features I'm talking about.I'm looking for someone good in programming and has knowledge about how a social media can be developed and most likely the person can partner me on the quest to make this idea come to reality.please if anyone can help a brother out with advice and recommendations on what I should do first cause really I'm in a fix and I coukd do with any help I can get.

Start a thread in the business section [url=friendosphere.com/submit/]here[/url] and I will do my best to craft a good answer there.
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by Dangujba1111: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
chrissy3:

PM me Or call 07032966865
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by chrissy3(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Start a thread in the business section [url=friendosphere.com/submit/]here[/url] and I will do my best to craft a good answer there.
homie I created this thread to get replies from people who have information I can benefit from and not to be directed to s site for me to open account first .Homie if you can't give me any help here please don't drop any message on this thread.have a nice evening
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by chrissy3(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dangujba1111:

PM me Or call 07032966865
Yeah jinx I fink we could do a Facebook chat if that's cool with you.drop your FB name
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by Jenifa123: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by incredible6(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
You want to create a social media and you think it will blow? If you have that firm believe contract a developer although they will write code that will give you headache in the future as they will rush it.. but if he go blow I mean you would have money to take care of it at that time. Note: no serious developer will want to risk his brain power and time on maybe.
Don't try WordPress one mumu will come and advice you to and don't ask me why.

So if you feel your idea is worth it then pay. If you are ready to pay. Try me. Bye

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
incredible6:
You want to create a social media and you think it will blow? If you have that firm believe contract a developer although they will write code that will give you headache in the future as they will rush it.. but if he go blow I mean you would have money to take care of it at that time. Note: no serious developer will want to risk his brain power and time on maybe.

So if you feel your idea is worth it then pay. If you are ready to pay. Try me. Bye

You have my blessings son, go on and do the work, I've seen the future, IT WILL BLOW
#support
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by chrissy3(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
incredible6:
You want to create a social media and you think it will blow? If you have that firm believe contract a developer although they will write code that will give you headache in the future as they will rush it.. but if he go blow I mean you would have money to take care of it at that time. Note: no serious developer will want two risk his brain power and time on maybe.

dude are you speaking Greek? Cause I can't understand one thing you just wrote.Try reading your post yourself and see.
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by chrissy3(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jenifa123:
check out http://friendzone.com.ng
why is it that you people always want to derail sturvs? I told some just now that he shouldn't post redirecting links here only to see yours again.Yall should be more helpful here and stop being asses.
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by chrissy3(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
I was thinking about traveling to the u.s.a. To go approach three ivy league schools namely Yale ,Stanford and Harvard but I figured the money would be better spent developing here and then if it succeeds bigtime I move over but my only problem is that the much needed hype it would need can't be gotten here .Please anyone in this field that's got experience with this topic should drop what they think about the whole thing.
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by airsaylongcon: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
chrissy3:

There's an open source app called Elgg. Very good place to start. Also exo platform is another good one
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by chrissy3(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
airsaylongcon:

There's an open source app called Elgg. Very good place to start. Also exo platform is another good one
thank you very much for your contribution but please could you shed more light on the aforementioned app you just suggested.
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by airsaylongcon: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
chrissy3:
thank you very much for your contribution but please could you shed more light on the aforementioned app you just suggested.

From their website

Elgg is an award-winning social networking engine, delivering the building blocks that enable businesses, schools, universities and associations to create their own fully-featured social networks and applications. Organizations with networks powered by Elgg include:
Wiley
Oxfam
University of Florida
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by chrissy3(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
airsaylongcon:

From their website

Elgg is an award-winning social networking engine, delivering the building blocks that enable businesses, schools, universities and associations to create their own fully-featured social networks and applications. Organizations with networks powered by Elgg include:
Wiley
Oxfam
University of Florida
thank you do much homz.I really appreciate your contribution.thank you
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by Dangujba1111: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2016
chrissy3:
Yeah jinx I fink we could do a Facebook chat if that's cool with you.drop your FB name
You can search #Royalmaster you can see my name with Arabic Name And my picture Or Drop your name
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2016
airsaylongcon:

From their website

Wiley
Oxfam
University of Florida

Last time I checked, OP said his system has "unique features", can those platforms offer that?
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2016
chrissy3:
why is it that you people always want to derail sturvs? I told some just now that he shouldn't post redirecting links here only to see yours again.Yall should be more helpful here and stop being asses.
I think you're frustrated, there's no need to be rude... He dropped the link to something he made in the same category with what you want to build, now you requested for experience and he's just showing you his stuff.

Here's my advice:
Since you have money, spend it on hiring a team of developers to work with you, take care of legal issues (registering the company and trademarks) then spend more money on publicity. If what you want to build is truly "great" you'd succeed.
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2016
You are asking for help and you are calling people assholes?
Congratulations
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2016
You are asking for help and you are calling people asses?
Congratulations
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by airsaylongcon: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Last time I checked, OP said his system has "unique features", can those platforms offer that?

It's up to the OP to evaluate. From experience, most things we *think* are unique are rarely ever so
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
airsaylongcon:

It's up to the OP to evaluate. From experience, most things we *think* are unique are rarely ever so
Exactly, I pointed that out to the OP in another thread but he insisted it's "unique" and so I want to believe it is.
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by Echatbook: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2016
chrissy3:
Kindly send me a message on whatsapp and let's discuss. +2348132686489
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by chrissy3(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

I think you're frustrated, there's no need to be rude... He dropped the link to something he made in the same category with what you want to build, now you requested for experience and he's just showing you his stuff.

Here's my advice:
Since you have money, spend it on hiring a team of developers to work with you, take care of legal issues (registering the company and trademarks) then spend more money on publicity. If what you want to build is truly "great" you'd succeed.
Dani he just dropped a link to a social media website and you have to sign up 1st before you can access the features in it ,now tell me how that's of any help? If the person wants to help ,he/she can give me tips here and trust me homz I'm the most grateful person I know. P.s I know a great idea when I see one and I would like to watch it fail and be sure it wasn't to be instead of being in the shadows of "What if".wishful thinking aint my style but action certainly is bob.
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by chrissy3(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Badyear:
You are asking for help and you are calling people asses?
Congratulations
hi badi,trust you doing pretty dahn good? 1st of I didn't mean to be rude but checking out the links posted made me see that they wanted to use this thread to promote their sites which aint cool.2nd I don't regret calling anyone an ass cause yeah they aint different from one.3) I really do appreciate Intel given to me by worthy brains cause no man knows it all so if you can drop your own tips for me,I'll be glad.cherio
Re: I Need Advice On How I Can Create A Social Media by chrissy3(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2016
airsaylongcon:

well there's only one way to find out and that's to try it out.If it wasn't unique and new then it would be everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Is Python A Good Language For Backend Web Development / Learn Android App Development For FREE Here / Which Programing Language Is Best To Start With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.