Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) (56736 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / Ojuawo Appear In Court In Military Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by khalids: 5:45am On Oct 01, 2016
figoperch:

The 3rd pic seems to show a bullet wound to the chest but the bullet did not pierce the military jacket. No correlation there if that is truly a bullet wound

But why all this editing.....even the first picture looks like he was later shot in the head and a piece of cloth used to cover the entry wound.....
It make one wonder....
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by amadykarofi(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2016
I wonder why some people will be talking rubbish nd d economy of ur country is down..instead of you to applause for d N A nd pray for your country... undecided
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 6:14am On Oct 01, 2016
davtosh:

Bros. Though sad but they have already faced the law. You hold a weapon and fire at a soldier thinking he won't fire back because we are in a demo crazy. Bros that Na foolishness.
What if the army killed them in self defence. If it was the other way round some nairalanders would be clapping and dancing.
It's sad though but the guys called for it.

I understand you my brother. I just feel bad for the bloodshed going on. Feels lime a vicious cycle.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:15am On Oct 01, 2016
EazyMoh:
Fools wasted their lives for nothing!
Wow my first FTC on nairaland after two years. I was wondering which one would come first a ban or an FTC, and FTC it is!
I wish it were on a better news. But this FTC sweet small o!

See you
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by morbeta(m): 6:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Where are the bodies of the other six. My forensic machine is showing same guy.

1 Like

Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

See you
Lol! No be so?
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by godson4u79(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2016
Soreza:
WE SHALL ALL DIE ONE DAY OR THE OTHER, RIP BRAVE BOYS U DIE FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVED IN,for Nigerian military WE SHALL SEE.

grin grin grin Usual Nairaland Chest-beating
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Tsongz(f): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2016
ofeoilly:
If only murdering that man takes Nigeria out of recession, then we will applaud Buhari.

Truth is alot of us are no longer scared to die. Nigeria has hardened us all.

Nigeria army publishing this image only makes it harder on themselves, as Militant will show no mercy.
undecided the army should have left the bastards to murder them abi?? Ion know how some people think sha
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Tsongz(f): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2016
DeltaOil:
[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/41186405.jpg[/img]
[size=13pt]The person on the right is the same on the left.
The on the right has no blood but same white cloth.
Will they clean the ground before taking pics?[/size] grin grin grin

[size=14pt]same old [/size]

Bro open your eyes very well, mere looking at the nose you'll know they are different
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2016
originalmachine:
without GOD FATHER to help them ?.... well , I hope they join the army in hell because I learnt no Godfatherism there, and not federal character too

Lol Originalmachine
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
victorvezx:

Militant supporter, Ipob coward. Tomorrow u will be blaming Buhari for the failing economy but won't waste time to applaud the militant when they blow up pipeline that transports our major source of income.

IF BLOWING UP PIPE LINE AND DISTROYING THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY WILL BRING ABOUT THE RESTRUCTURE OF THE NIGERIAN STATE, THEN WHAT ARE NIGERIAN YOUTH WAITING FOR. THERE IS ALWAYS A PRICE TO PAY FOR ANYTNING, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FOUGHT SO MANY CIVIL WARS TO BE A GREAT COUNTRY AND A WORLD SUPER POWER.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Ibro2005: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
[]If only murdering that man takes Nigeria out of recession, then we will applaud Buhari.

Truth is alot of us are no longer scared to die. Nigeria has hardened us all.

Nigeria army publishing this image only makes it harder on themselves, as Militant will show no mercy.
[Oya join them pls]
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
HBD to you all

lamisanya, naijababe2, kalus, oyebanji, Ifyma, Imeobongsampson, imeobongsampson, olsmade, mjamee, cm dimka, tourmaline, Only some, Nembe, March, imelachi, Abagworo, FMary, edoyad, uchenick

1 Like

Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by oloyesaso(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Dont think its the same person in both pics

Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by abdulmuqsit15(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Soreza:
WE SHALL ALL DIE ONE DAY OR THE OTHER, RIP BRAVE BOYS U DIE FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVED IN,for Nigerian military WE SHALL SEE.
HAHAHA! Use ur brain

Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by hardbody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
victorvezx:

Militant supporter, Ipob coward. Tomorrow u will be blaming Buhari for the failing economy but won't waste time to applaud the militant when they blow up pipeline that transports our major source of income.

Transports the oil to where and for the benefit of who? That is the crux of the matter.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ukandi1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
God bless the Nigerian Army

For killing innocent agitators who have never made taking human lives a priority and sparing Fulani herdsmen who slaughter villagers and farmers in their sleep abi ? Heaven is watching
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
ukandi1:

For killing innocent agitators who have never made taking human lives a priority and sparing Fulani herdsmen who slaughter villagers and farmers in their sleep abi ? Heaven is watching
This is super story
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by nurusystem(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lusola15:
Hmmm

Cover-up, as far as am concern this was killed in cold blood and later dressed up in the military uniform.

This is just my opinion

u r maggot to think like person with deranged mentality.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Lusola15: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
nurusystem:

u r maggot to think like person with deranged mentality.

I believe you sir. God bless you
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by figoperch: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oblang:

There is no need to siddon for ur room dey analyse pictures. If u wan confirm whether truly army dey kill militants, jst go join one militant group and go attack army position...

Many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by Edunwa302(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
lalassticlala:
They just wasted their lives for nothing, and I believe even in Christianity they're not gonna make it to HEAVEN

Check ☑ my signature
So you too dey do coded advert ?
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by lalassticlala: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Edunwa302:

So you too dey do coded advert ?
It's not an advert, guy. It's a HostGator 1year unlimited hosting giveaway. Try your luck you might be among the 5 winners. That's why I write upcoming bloggers who have little to no money.
Thanks.
Re: Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) by ikechu1: 2:05am On Oct 03, 2016
That man was killed. I highly doubt he's even a militant.

We all know NA activities and their eagerness to kill the innocent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket / Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.