Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,925 members, 7,803,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? (1844 Views)

There Is No Problem With Nigeria – Frank Nweke II / Police Rescues Frank Nweke Jnr From Being Kidnapped (photo) / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by GuDErboY(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
A young and vibrant former minister of information and national orientation that has suddenly gone missing in the political scene. Hope he is fine tho?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by Cutehector(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
He was very active then mehn.. I wish he advanced in his political career. These are the kind of people we need.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by richidinho(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
That guy was so young ehn!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by xxgig(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
I KEEP ASKING THIS SAME QUESTION. I AM SURE HE WILL SHOW UP WEN WE NEED HIM MOST.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
GuDErboY:
A young and vibrant former minister of information and national orientation that has suddenly gone missing in the political scene. Hope he is fine tho?

Afonja..why are you looking for him? I thought you lot said Fashola will solve our problems. Ironically, he has destroyed the power sector.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by kayzat: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
GuDErboY:

I think he was in Aso villa couple of days ago . I saw him in a group photo with Buhari and others.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by GuDErboY(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Innovator90:

Afonja..why are you looking for him? I thought you lot said Fashola will solve our problems. Ironically, he has destroyed the power sector.
Wailer Alert!!! I hail oo
Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by GuDErboY(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
kayzat:

I think he was in Aso villa couple of days ago . I saw him in a group photo with Buhari and others.
Okey sir. Me dey miss am sha
Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by otukpo(f): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
He was not lai Mohammed kind of minister.

He communicates sensibly and chooses his words carefully.

Lai Mohammed is just the opposite, a rascal and someone who doesn't value integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by darocha1: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2016
A very intelligent , articulate and soft spoken young generation leader.
I though i would see more of him in the political scene. On the otherhand, when a man has a source of living before politics, he is never afraid to return to his job and be willing to serve again when called.
Unlike most of this old men who know nothing but feeding on the nation's resources.
N/B
kudos to Obj, he did a good job in digging for some young technocrats with clean record.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by GuDErboY(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
darocha1:
A very intelligent , articulate and soft spoken young generation leader.
I though i would see more of him in the political scene. On the otherhand, when a man has a source of living before politics, he is never afraid to return to his job and be willing to serve again when called.
Unlike most of this old men who know nothing but feeding on the nation's resources.
N/B
kudos to Obj, he did a good job in digging for some young technocrats with clean record.
Could'nt agree more bro.......What else does he do? I was finkn he was into full time politics tho?
Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by GuDErboY(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
otukpo:
He was not lai Mohammed kind of minister.

He communicates sensibly and chooses his words carefully.

Lai Mohammed is just the opposite, a rascal and someone who doesn't value integrity.
That old man is a confusionist. Hahahaha
Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by GuDErboY(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
xxgig:
I KEEP ASKING THIS SAME QUESTION. I AM SURE HE WILL SHOW UP WEN WE NEED HIM MOST.
E be like say we need am now oo. Lai Moh. is a JOKE.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by GuDErboY(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
richidinho:
That guy was so young ehn!
I dey tells you. And one Chikelu guy lyk dat.
Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by GuDErboY(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Cutehector:
He was very active then mehn.. I wish he advanced in his political career. These are the kind of people we need.

Your head dey dia bro
Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by aventura: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
That's Obj for u. Love him or hate him, you cannot take away the fact that he is Nigeria's best leader ever. He flooded the scene with the likes of Ngozi, Oby, Nasir, Frank et al. Not this nonsense of a leader we have now.
Re: Where Is Frank Nweke Jr? by GuDErboY(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
aventura:
That's Obj for u. Love him or hate him, you cannot take away the fact that he is Nigeria's best leader ever. He flooded the scene with the likes of Ngozi, Oby, Nasir, Frank et al. Not this nonsense of a leader we have now.
Hahahahaha Bubu is trying to start warming up.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Top Commander Of Niger Delta Militants Arrested / Ooni Of Ife Reacts To Fire Incident At The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos / From Maroko To Lekki: The History Of Present Day Lekki Penisula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.