Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price (10255 Views)

See The Message I Got From 9mobile After Recharging My Sim With #200 / The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City / Discover Mtn's New Way Of Stealing From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by akmath: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
No body wan give us money for all this quarel o. Use the phone wey u like and leave the other person to use the one he or she likes. Once more "M6 plus and Note 3 pro' don't keep me waiting.

1 Like

Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by excanny: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Impulse80:

It's not a bad thing, being an apologist is the bad thing. My first droid was a Tecno N3. Gionee is better though. grin

You don't just say this is better, that is better. The question is on what criteria?
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by nusdog: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Olayinka111:
I don't know why Tecno fans are like this? They don't die easily. Even China didn't recognize Tecno as a Chinese product. As of today Tecno has no country of origin. They lie about specifications that's why they don't parade their products in Mobile World Congress . What annoys me most is that Tecno fans always say Tecno is better than the world leading mobile company (Samsung).

Tecno started its first factory in Hongkong. I don't get your argument. Everyone knows this except ofcourse you.
Tecno Mobile is a mobile phone manufacturer with their factory located in China. The company was started in July 2006 in Hong Kong. With its first research and development centre in Shanghai, China,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecno_Mobile
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Unlimited22: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Can u tecno fans honestly compare any tecno phone to gionee m6plus or the upcoming infinix zero 4 and zero 4 plus?
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Olayinka111: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2016
nusdog:

Tecno started its first factory in Hongkong. I don't get your argument. Everyone knows this except ofcourse you.

This article was not on Wikipedia last year. It was just added hence TECNO is just upcoming that is why Tecno did not parade it products in [color=#000099][/color]
Mobile World Congress
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by toluwanimi07(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Unlimited22:
Can u tecno fans honestly compare any tecno phone to gionee m6plus or the upcoming infinix zero 4 and zero 4 plus?
Oga what re u saying ..... Tecno phantom 6 plus will go head to head with those 3 devices
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by tall2ce(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
things you don't know about Gionee M5, it has a zaza remote that can control electronic device that makes use of remote, it can charge other phones and it comes with an OTG cable. It has 6020mah battery not a fake spec, M5 users can testify to it. If you have used to Gionee before, you would lovebtge phone
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Olayinka111: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
nusdog:

Nonsense

I checked through the link and I saw that it was updated hours ago. I have said it that that article wasn't there last year.

Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Androidvillaz: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nice one gionee Fans you made me proud
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by lastbaff(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Haha seriously the replies in the screen shot are very funny.

This is the full specs of the Gionee M5 they're all talking about: Gionee M5 specs & current price in Nigeria
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by nusdog: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Olayinka111:

Nonsense

I checked through the link and I saw that it was updated hours ago. I have said it that that article wasn't there last year.

Lol. Dude, just accept current reality. I used to feel like you about Tecno products in the past because of how the brand started but they have learnt their lesson and gone back to the drawing board to make better products. Their improvements has been rapid and tremendous. Live with it.
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by excanny: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
lastbaff:
Haha seriously the replies in the screen shot are very funny.

This is the full specs of the Gionee M5 they're all talking about: Gionee M5 specs & current price in Nigeria

It still can't go head to head with the phantom 6. Even phantom 5 that is close to it outclass M5 in terms of processor speed and lightweight. Haha.
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Olayinka111: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
nusdog:

Lol. Dude, just accept current reality. I used to feel like you about Tecno products in the past because of how the brand started but they have learnt their lesson and gone back to the drawing board to make better products. Their improvements has been rapid and tremendous. Live with it.
The fact still remain that Tecno is still upcoming. Gionee is ahead of TECNO.
Imagine the best TECNO phone is not compass enabled.

1 Like

Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by lastbaff(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
excanny:

It still can't go head to head with the phantom 6. Even phantom 5 that is close to it outclass M5 in terms of processor speed and lightweight. Haha.
Yes, but remember people have their preferences. Some prefer longer battery life than high processor speed. In such case the M5 will be preferred to Tecno Phantom 6 with a battery capacity of 2700mAh.
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by nusdog: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Olayinka111:

The fact still remain that Tecno is still upcoming. Gionee is ahead of TECNO.
Imagine the best TECNO phone is not compass enabled.

Sensors & Control

Digital Compass: Yes
Accelerometer: Yes
Proximity Sensor: Yes

https://www.naijatechguide.com/2016/09/tecno-phantom-6-plus-specs-price.html

grin Caught lying again.
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Olayinka111: 4:19am On Oct 06, 2016
nusdog:

https://www.naijatechguide.com/2016/09/tecno-phantom-6-plus-specs-price.html

grin Caught lying again.

This is why Tecno keep on lying about specifications. Many of their phones when checked online reads compass enabled. But when you install compass on them it fails to rotate.
Look do not say what you know not. I have operated TECNO phones up-to camon c9 and below none of them is compass enabled.
Moreso I have once read it that camon c8 is compass enabled.
https://geek.ng/gadget/tecno-camon-c8
And truly it is not compass enabled.

Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by nusdog: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Olayinka111:

This is why Tecno keep on lying about specifications. Many of their phones when checked online reads compass enabled. But when you install compass on them it fails to rotate.
Look do not say what you know not. I have operated TECNO phones up-to camon c9 and below none of them is compass enabled.
Moreso I have once read it that camon c8 is compass enabled.
https://geek.ng/gadget/tecno-camon-c8
And truly it is not compass enabled.

^^^
Hehe grin Coming from a blind hater!

Reduce your bad belle and you know how to use the phone.
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by maasoap(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
somehowpenis:
from this silly example of yours, a nokia touch light phone and an iphone 7 should be the same thing simply because they are called phones.. You are making a useless point in STYLE.. nice.
So, if you are to categories Nokia touch light and iPhone 7, how would you categories them?
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Behankey(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lol. Nawa o. See other phones trying to ride on Tecno's waves. Shows how relevant Tecno is, there's no comparing both phantom phones with any Gionee phone. They are miles ahead in all ramifications.
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Unlimited22: 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Behankey:
Lol. Nawa o. See other phones trying to ride on Tecno's waves. Shows how relevant Tecno is, there's no comparing both phantom phones with any Gionee phone. They are miles ahead in all ramifications.
Gionee s8, gionee m6 plus, gionee e8.
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Unlimited22:

Gionee s8, gionee m6 plus, gionee e8.

Oga.. Can u post the benchmark of this devices side by side with that of the phantom 6+.....benchmarks show performance status and they don't lie.... I'm waiting pls smiley
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Unlimited22: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
KillerFrost:

Oga.. Can u post the benchmark of this devices side by side with that of the phantom 6+.....benchmarks show performance status and they don't lie.... I'm waiting pls smiley
No strength.
Just google them, the e8 especially.
Considering that it was released on 2015.
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by scarycuteface(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well, I'm not surprised to see comments like that. You have to ask yourself, what makes a phone good? is it the OS, the picture quality or display quality or battery capacity etc? Y'all jumping on a Tecno page to bash them, doesn't gionee have one? Well, I guess it shows how you lots look up to Tecno. Because they're the pioneer and you feel threatened when they launch amazing phones. The market is a level playing ground and you don't need to bash a phone to make your point.
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Freelancerx: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pure heresies. You don't need to abuse a brand to show that yours is the best. You'll compare the phones and you'll know these phones are worth it. All I see are just a bunch of people following the bandwagon. Most of them don't even know about the phone, all they know is the price. Well, you can follow Tecno mobile on twitter and probably get a chance to sample the phone for a week...I bet Gionee lovers will wanna see how the beauty or beast in their hands.
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Behankey(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Africanblack:
Omo see Bad belle oooo!!!! Tecno go regret say them place that advert!
Regret? Lol. A flagship that has beaten the preorder record in Nigeria already. I'm sure you can't see lovers of Tecno flood other competitors page like this, shows how other brands look up to them Tecno too. They lead. Others wanna emulate.
Re: Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price by Geeksrider: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Give A Roadside Engineer Your Phone / AIRTEL 3GB For 1000 Naira 7GB for 2000 Naira Is Back / Buy Smartphone Of Your Choice With Easybuy And Pay Later - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.