Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Who Else Got This Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invite (4326 Views)

Please Who Also Got This Invite? / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Who Else Got This Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good day. Based on your application, The Outsource Company would like to invite you for an interview on Tuesday 4th October 2016 by 2pm at our address 295 Herbert Macaulay Road, Alagomeji Yaba-Lagos. For any further assistance, call us +234 8174391796.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by orrlla: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
I got d invite too. N i also got a mail to dt regard.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
orrlla:
I got d invite too. N i also got a mail to dt regard.
i guess its for call center agent.do you know if they are legit?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by orrlla: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Favb:
i guess its for call center agent.do you know if they are legit?
Yep, it is! They also snd an email along wt d sms. U can check dia website 4rm d mail
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
orrlla:

Yep, it is! They also snd an email along wt d sms. U can check dia website 4rm d mail
Thanks i have seen it.all the best.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Dinny1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
It is very legit.. I wish us all the best..
Let keep this thread alive... advice on what to expect and the outcome of the interview will go a long way and act as reference for the future....

Thanks. grin
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dinny1:
It is very legit.. I wish us all the best..
Let keep this thread alive... advice on what to expect and the outcome of the interview will go a long way and act as reference for the future....

Thanks. grin
amen ooo wish us all the best o

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invite by orrlla: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Dinny1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Updates will be highly appreciated.. All the best to those scheduled for Tuesday.. It will end in smiles and praise..

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Alright i will once am done.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Dinny1(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2016
Favb:

Alright.. All the best.. cool
Favb:

Alright.. All the best..
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Please is this invite for those that stay in abuja only?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
orrlla:
@Favb, pls update me on how d interview goes 2mao. My own is slated for wednesday.

Thanks!
pls do you stay in abuja
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Dinny1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Abuja.? I don't think so.
the interview venue is in Logos .. Alagomeji Yaba to be precise.
Those that have gone should please advice.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by orrlla: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
Favb:
pls do you stay in abuja
No, i don't! I reside in lag. N i guess d interview is strictly for people who stays in lag.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by orrlla: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Favb:
Please is this invite for those that stay on abuja only?
I don't think so. What mk u ask?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
pls guys am sorry.its based in abuja but they are opening a new office at yaba.the interview went well.i was interviewed by a white man. two other interviewers were there also.Questions will be asked based on your cv and you will do a mock call.like a call when a customer calls.Questions are welcomed.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Favb:
pls guys am sorry.its based in abuja but they are opening a new office at yaba.the interview went well.i was interviewed by a white man and two other people.Questions will be asked based on your cv and you will do a mock call.like a call when a customer calls.Questions are welcomed.

Abeg do u think one can gate crash?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
kaffiey:

Abeg do u think one can gate crash?
my dear i dont know o cos we were sent both sms and mail.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Favb:
my dear i dont know o cos we were sent both sms and mail.

Please Was there any form of verification done before going in for the interview?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by EnnyLacoster(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Please what are the interview questions that was asked and how was the mock call like ?. Was there any form of screening and are they legit? (I mean no fee was asked rite?)
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
EnnyLacoster:
Please what are the interview questions that was asked and how was the mock call like ?. Was there any form of screening and are they legit? (I mean no fee was asked rite?)
They are legit.questions are based on cv.no fee. i waa the agent and d oyinbo was the customer.so you will put on the earphone like a call center agent.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
kaffiey:

Please Was there any form of verification done before going in for the interview?
i was asked in the board room.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by orrlla: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Favb:
They are legit.questions are based on cv.no fee. i waa the agent and d oyinbo was the customer.so you will put on the earphone like a call center agent.

Thanks 4d info shared already. Pls, can u shed more light on what your conversation wt d oyinbo was like. What did u guys discussed while u were on phone, and how many panels of interviewers interviewed u.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
orrlla:

Thanks 4d info shared already. Pls, can u shed more light on what your conversation wt d oyinbo was like. What did u guys discussed while u were on phone, and how many panels of interviewers interviewed u.
it was based on my cv.3interviewers
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by nastyd(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Favb can you kindly state the name of coy, so others who didnt get the mail/sms can apply.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Dinny1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Favb
thanks for the insight and all.. So you did a mock call huh ? how nice.. trust yours went well.. wish you all the best.

So the interview was a also conducted by. white man, that's some real isssh. they're not playing

I have some questions.

1) Since there was a verification, how was it and what did they verify in particular

2) Did they have your CV in hand or did they use just the one you brought ?
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by musket007(m): 12:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Pls Share The Link so That People Who av Not apply Can Apply Too, I will Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Femorama: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dinny1:
Favb
thanks for the insight and all.. So you did a mock call huh ? how nice.. trust yours went well.. wish you all the best.

So the interview was a also conducted by. white man, that's some real isssh. they're not playing

I have some questions.

1) Since there was a verification, how was it and what did they verify in particular

2) Did they have your CV in hand or did they use just the one you brought ?
i dont think one can gate crash sucessfuly cos the white man has ur info already b4 ure called.what he is doing is comparison of info thru hard and soft copy cv... Google OUTSOURCE COY for more info...
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Femorama:
i dont think one can gate crash sucessfuly cos the white man has ur info already b4 ure called.what he is doing is comparison of info thru hard and soft copy cv... Google OUTSOURCE COY for more info...
how was your interview?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invite by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
musket007:
Pls Share The Link so That People Who av Not apply Can Apply Too, I will Really appreciate
infact i dont even knw how i applied due to so many applications i have sent.pls anyone that has it should pls share.tnks.
Re: Who Else Got This Invite by EnnyLacoster(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
The interview was quite fair, transparent and straight forward.
The major part comes in when you will have to take a mock call test. You will be given a script and asked to act as an agent of the coy.
You can practice all of that b4 you go.
Master your use of English and be spontaneous .
By far the best interview I've had since graduation

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ten Most Sought-after Skilled Workers In Canada Right Now / US Diversity Visa Program 2022 (DV-2022): Now Open / Lafarge Nigeria Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.