Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,967 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Is October 1st Worth Celebrating ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is October 1st Worth Celebrating ? (482 Views)

Suggest An Igbo Title To Be Given To My Friend Celebrating 20years In Igbo Land / Is October 1st Worth Celebrating ? / Is October 1st Worth Celebrating ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is October 1st Worth Celebrating ? by golor(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
With the way things re going,personally I feel October first is not worth celebrating.

What came to me mind is,what re we celebrating ? Number of years or advancement !

The current nigeria got nothing to celebrate. Everything is extremely absurd in this part of the word and if at all the government wants to celebrate,we the poor shouldn't go out to celebrate with them.

If you think we go nothing to celebrate come tomorrow hit like ,but if the present government has done well to celebrate kindly hit share.

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Miss Out On This / An Opening / A Water Cannon Salutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.