Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day (1729 Views)

Foodstuffs At Your Doorsteps.... / 7 Finger Foods That Should Make It Into Nigerian Small Chops In 2017 / We Will Deliver Cow To Your Doorsteps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by seyoops4u: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nigeria will be in celebratory mode as she marks 56 years of Independence on the 1st of October 2016, and Uber Nigeria has just announced it will give its amazing riders a special ‘independence’ treat.

On that day, Uber will be delivering small chops – puff puff, Mosas, Spring rolls, et al – to the doorsteps of riders in Lagos and Abuja.

Between 11am and 2pm, Uber riders in Lagos and Abuja will able to request for their small chops.

This is how it works.... http://cliqtips..com.ng/2016/09/uber-partners-cocktailsnchops-to.html

Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by yeyeboi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Let me go and deliver my own bush meat to mama Sunday

Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by seyoops4u: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
yeyeboi:
Let me go and deliver my own bush meat to mama Sunday
Lol... U be really "yeyeboi"
Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by knightsson: 7:41am On Jan 15, 2017
@makydee
How re you?
Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by makydee(f): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2017
knightsson:
@makydee

How re you?
I'm good....how may I help you?
Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by knightsson: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
makydee:
I'm good....how may I help you?
How may you help me?
Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by makydee(f): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

How may you help me?
Thought you wanted something?
Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by knightsson: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Thought you wanted something?
are you still using your number that I have?
Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by makydee(f): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

are you still using your number that I have?
Nope
Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by knightsson: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Nope
Let me have your new one.
Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by makydee(f): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

Let me have your new one.
Why?
Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by knightsson: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Why?
why? don't worry, forget about it Debbie.
Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by makydee(f): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
knightsson:

why? don't worry, forget about it Debbie.
Then it wasn't serious I guess.
Re: Uber To Deliver Small Chops To Your Doorsteps On Independence Day by knightsson: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
Then it wasn't serious I guess.
Yeah, it wasn't.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Health Benefits Of Cornmeal! / How To Make Peanut Burger / Men Or Women Who Cooks Better( I Think Men Do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.