Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) (52996 Views)

See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / Cat Like Creature Killed On My Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Xtopher123(m): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2016
Why Kill Snakes?
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by toposa(m): 1:16am On Oct 01, 2016
how can I check for someone's profile on nairaland
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Nuahall2k14(m): 1:16am On Oct 01, 2016
Wow!!! Ok...
outstandingsyll:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! cool

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by lonelydora: 1:17am On Oct 01, 2016
phoenix90:

Happy birthday, but isn't that Nkrumah hostel in UNN?

It may be Nkrumah which is for PG students. Eni Njoku, Alvan Ikoku, and Mbanefo are all male hostel, and they are like this too. Except she visited her boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Ukwuunu(f): 1:19am On Oct 01, 2016
cry
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by menix(m): 1:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Codyt:

PERV alert!!! grin grin grin grin

Perv detector..

3 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by outstandingsyll(f): 1:32am On Oct 01, 2016
menix:

Happy Buffday to those Melons of urs...
please don't be rude

2 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by outstandingsyll(f): 1:35am On Oct 01, 2016
menix:

Happy Buffday to those Melons of urs...
please don't be rude
lonelydora:

Which hostel of UNN is this? You are a lioness.
nkruma, its a female hostel now

2 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by mengho(m): 1:37am On Oct 01, 2016
EVILFOREST:
FINE, FAT FEMALE...
HBD to u.......

Dude u have some serious issues am pretty sure low self esteem is one of them. ur just jealous ur not as healthy & well fed like the birthday girl.

4 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by outstandingsyll(f): 1:37am On Oct 01, 2016
lonelydora:

its a female hostel now

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Gebbson007(m): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Mattex001:
Awww! Very cute snake !

Imagine having a snake as pet grin grin

Thinking f dat too ooo buh1 wif different colours.
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by brightDdon(m): 2:07am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy birthday Happy new month Happy Nigeria's independent day wishing you the very best of life.
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:

Hit the gym gal, you too fat and it's bad for your health.

Hapi birthday though, long life and prosperity in gud health.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Nairaland will change to Snakeland somedays
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 01, 2016
mengho:

Dude u have some serious issues am pretty sure low self esteem is one of them. ur just jealous ur not as healthy & well fed like the birthday girl.

Chai, see dumb comment

Since wen does being fat became the symptom of healthy feeding, in case yu dnt knw dat is the result of eating junk.

Instead of yu to advice the gal, yu are ere spewing trash.

Mtchew!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by ogagajoe: 2:31am On Oct 01, 2016
lonelydora:

looks like GH

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Loskee(f): 2:36am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:

Nne is this not Lady Ibiam hostel in unec? Looks a lot like it sha. #iRepUNN

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Loskee(f): 2:37am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:

And a very happy Birthday to you dear. You look great. How old are you now #singing grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by outstandingsyll(f): 2:38am On Oct 01, 2016
Jadonjack:

Hit the gym gal, you too fat and it's bad for your health.

Hapi birthday though, long life and prosperity in gud health.
being rude isn't good for the health either, besides my bp is 122/79 and my blood sugar level is 85...don't judge smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by outstandingsyll(f): 2:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Loskee:

And a very happy Birthday to you dear. You look great. How old are you now #singing grin
am plus one tongue and the hostel is nkruma in unn
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
being rude isn't good for the health either, besides my bp is 182/79 and my blood sugar level is 85...don't judge smiley

My dear, check ma post very well, nobody is being rude ere, was just given out my candid advice buh I guess this is the exact definition of "Truth is bitter"

And BTW, your BP and BSL being normal doesn't mean yur healthy.

Regards

3 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by outstandingsyll(f): 2:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Jadonjack:

My dear, check ma post very well, nobody is being rude ere, was just given out my candid advice buh I guess this is the exact definition of "Truth is bitter"

And BTW, your BP and BSL being normal doesn't mean yur healthy.

Regards
smh

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 2:48am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:

birthday girl..u r thick..HBD

3 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Onogiede(m): 2:48am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
I so wish dis days God divine abundance success,..full of beauty

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Kc3000: 2:48am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
being rude isn't good for the health either, besides my bp is 182/79 and my blood sugar level is 85...don't judge smiley

Please tell me that 182 in your BP is a joke!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by outstandingsyll(f): 2:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Kc3000:

Please tell me that 182 in your BP is a joke!!!
its real and I can't remember the last time I felt headache
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Kc3000: 3:00am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
its real and I can't remember the last time I felt headache

You don't necessarily have to feel a headache...I'll advise to go see your doctor asap.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:00am On Oct 01, 2016
balosammy:
see the big snake me nd my friend kill when I was going to nite vigil

Sent from the spirit world to hunt and consume. Unfortunately your friend and yourself hunted it, and I am very sure consumed it..............
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by chrisxxx(m): 3:40am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
This babe get kpomo. You fine sha

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by outstandingsyll(f): 3:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Kc3000:

You don't necessarily have to feel a headache...I'll advise to go see your doctor asap.
thank you, I know am fine
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 4:32am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:

HBD TO me too.Abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.