Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) (53003 Views)

See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / Cat Like Creature Killed On My Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by histemple: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
thank you, I know am fine

I think you are beautiful and with perfect dress sense but you really need to consider some of the advice given to you here. Although, I must admit that the sarcasm of a few of them is condenmable.

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by kannymoore(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
its a female hostel now lol

KAAAiiii!!! shocked

I think I'm old already.

cry

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by jay7(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:
It won't be a bad idea if the snakes start retaliating, I would like to see news like Snake bites NL that invaded on its nest.

I expect you to post something sensible than this.
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by moshould(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
you sweet
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Mattex001(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Xmen149:

lalasticlala!..is that you?

No just another dude with interest in snakes ..

Some chaps here thinks it's weird to have snakes as pets grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by teamfrabidel: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
well done. go chop nao
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by SlaughterGang: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
jay7:

I expect you to post something sensible than this.

Oh well, I never was one to meet expectations.
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by SlaughterGang: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
martineinstein:
i wouldnt mind if it start with u first

I wouldn't go out of my way to their habitats so I am safe.
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by mengho(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jadonjack:

Chai, see dumb comment

Since wen does being fat became the symptom of healthy feeding, in case yu dnt knw dat is the result of eating junk.

Instead of yu to advice the gal, yu are ere spewing trash.

Mtchew!!!

so u think the best way to advise some1 is by saying it in a very rude way in front of hundreds of people. can't you use the PM button. or don't you know how to advise som1 nicely

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:

I wouldn't go out of my way to their habitats so I am safe.
are u insinuating that they the killers went to search for snakes in their hiding places
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by SlaughterGang: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
martineinstein:
are u insinuating that they the killers went to search for snakes in their hiding places

Not necessarily...I know I will never get bitten by a snake unless I make my way to its nest, the killers were walking probably in bush paths and they could simply have ran because that's not a poisonous snake but they chose to go out of their way to end it's life...Yes, it's okay to kill a snake tormenting your poultry but you shouldn't carry a stick anytime you see one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
SlaughterGang:

Not necessarily...I know I will never get bitten by a snake unless I make my way to its nest, the killers were walking probably in bush paths and they could simply have ran because that's not a poisonous snake but they chose to go out of their way to end it's life...Yes, it's okay to kill a snake tormenting your poultry but you shouldn't carry a stick anytime you see one.
they didnt kill the snake because they wanted to...they killed so as to prevent others from being bitten by d snake
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Xmen149(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mattex001:

No just another dude with interest in snakes ..

Some chaps here thinks it's weird to have snakes as pets grin grin

i think so too... what happend to chicken lizards that you choose snake over them grin
Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by Mavelshee(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! cool

Nkurumah hostel right??

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by peeberry2(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
ucsparks:
cc: Lalasticlala and snake grin
must u mention Lala in every thread that concerns snakes?pls wise up jare undecided

1 Like

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by ob123: 6:47am On Mar 10, 2017
See the chicken I killed enroute to chicago

Re: The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) by toslex00001: 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
menix:

Happy Buffday to those Melons of urs...
this is the way kemen started o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / 10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know / Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.