Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies (4096 Views)

6 Things men want in a relationship / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by ceejayxy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I think every human being deserve a submissive person whether they are loving, respectful or not. It's called humility. Submittion can do wonders most times tho smiley
I see no point in being overly submissive when u are being disrespected or abused...no point at all..we all have human dignity,whether as a husband or wife...what we deserve is inalienably is love n respect

1 Like

Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
ceejayxy:
I see no point in being overly submissive when u are being disrespected or abused...no point at all..we all have human dignity,whether as a husband or wife...what we deserve is inalienably is love n respect
Me neither, every human being has a tolerance limited. smiley....I can be overly submissive even tho I'm being disrespected or being abused, but the question is....to what end? Everything in this life has a beginning and a ending, that's the cycle of life. Change is forever constant! smiley
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Miladi:

Citing this gibberish you wrote now, you have shown that you're a typical example of a petty man, which I narrated in my first post on here. If exercising my freewill means insurbodination to you, then you're sure a petty man, I say.

Next time, before you make a thread, make sure that you knows what you intend writing before penning it down. Teacher, don't teach me nonsense.

Now run along and look for your mates elsewhere. I don't join issues with anyone - least of petty people.

Thank you. Bye bye Madam Judge of all threads; Writer of none!

#teenagerseverywhere#
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
ElsonMorali:

OK I'll ignore the fact that you just called me one of unsound mind.

How is it possible for a woman whom you treat with disgust and indifference in marriage to respect and continue submitting to you?

Unless of course you think that women are zombies or sex objects or baby making machines to be used and discarded.

A wife and a husband each has different roles to play in making a good family.

The husband has to love unconditionally his wife and cherish her and pet her.

The wife has to love and respect and submit to her husband.

You seem comfortable stressing the role of the woman according to the Bible while ignoring that of the man.

The Bible instructsthe man to love his wife just like Christ loves His bride the church.

How did Christ love his bride, the church? By laying down his life for her.

So Mr. Are you prepared to lay down your life for your spouse whom you demand submission from?

Oh and by the way, yes a man must show love to his woman first before there can be mutual sharing of love and trust and the submission of the woman can come in.

After all the man is the one that woos the woman and not the other way around and if we are using Christ as our model then He died for His bride the Church even while we we're still sinners.

True bro!
Insincere guys hiding under the canopy of religion and tradition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by papauju(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Beamborla
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Beamborla(f): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
emusmithy:
Beamborla

Yeah. Right here.

How have you been?
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Beamborla:

Yeah. Right here.

How have you been?

Been great o. How you?

Still on WhatsApp?
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Beamborla(f): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
emusmithy:

Been great o. How you?

Still on WhatsApp?
I'm fine... Trying to cope with the harsh realities of life.

Yeah! Very much on whatsapp
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Beamborla:

I'm fine... Trying to cope with the harsh realities of life.

Yeah! Very much on whatsapp

Send me your number.
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Chuzzyone(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
shumuel:

Why is this thread too Plain grin ?
I believe in Equal, i date Equal and i would marry Equal grin
pls how can one earn 4k daily whats is the criteria?
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Amarabae(f): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
The misogynist desire, a submissive quiet dummy as a wife!
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Beamborla(f): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
emusmithy:

Send me your number.
Sent you a pm
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by shumuel(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chuzzyone:

You start your own business, this is no MLM or any of those lying get rich quick online stuff,, no, you simply learn how to make Home and Beauty Products, like Perfumes, Liquid soaps, Paints, Body cream e.t.c
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by shumuel(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Chuzzyone:

You start your own business, this is no MLM or any of those lying get rich quick online stuff,, no, you simply learn how to make Home and Beauty Products, like Perfumes, Liquid soaps, Paints, Body cream e.t.c

I would also teach you how to get Capital for the Business
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Beamborla:

Sent you a pm
08064421049. Beep me.
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Chuzzyone(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=Miladi post=49816510]@OP, submission is different from servitude. There's no evil in a man expecting an earned submission from his wife. A sane and virtuous woman can never denies his altruistic man his well deserved submission. It takes a responsible man to be altruistic.

Ignorance of law excuses no one. All you wrote up there are balderdash (no insult intended towards your person). Your choice of subject word is what made it a balderdash. There's nothing wrong with anyone be it man or woman, but more importantly a man, expecting submission from his wife. The only problem is when a man fails to differentiate submission from servitude, just as you have done here.

Petty men are different from real/altruistic men. Now to the points you raised, I concur. But those attributes are the hallmarks of petty men; they are egomaniacal, predacious and domineering. They have inferiority complex, thus they demands and expects servitude from their women instead of exhibiting strong characters that would earn them their wives submission/respect. They are dictatorial and abhors reason, and denies their women right to exercise their freewill. Even in a circumstance of a decision that would spell doom for them, they had rather live up to a stupid idea just for ego sake, rather than to accept a superior fact from their women.

They are not proponents and practitioners of primus inter pares, rather they are for master-slavery relationship. Also, they don't believe in reciprocation; they expects their women to swallow any form of abuses they meted against them and top it up by worshipping them too. They do no evil.

Submission is good and absolutely mandatory to achieve and sustain a healthy and happy union. But of course, it can't exist on its own; altruism from the man (who's the natural head of the family) must come into been first, before submission from a wife would be expected - organism cannot exist without a membrane.
When a purpose is not known abuse they say is inevitable.
I beliv if we can answer d following question we get it right.
Who is man?
Who is woman?
Did man came out of woman?
Or woman from Man?
And their maker as we know is GOD. This God delivers his product manual and declare HER a help-meet to Him. This manufacturer God told her to function well and fulfill herself " SUBMIT " to the Man cos U came out of Him. To Him God said "LOVE" her cos she is part of you..... Nobody hates oneself.
This become Law and Order for a successful home.... Civilization came to twist and reinvent itself against this ageless sage, the outcome divorce and death. There4 we need to reset our proud mindset to obey the truth and we all then will fulfill marital destiny. Thank you!
Re: Reasons Some Men Want Submissive Ladies by Beamborla(f): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
emusmithy:
08064421049. Beep me.
Okies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Chats She Had With A Lesbian Who Has Been Stalking Her / +18: WHICH SHOULD I Choose? [Picture] / No Bashing Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.