Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria (25282 Views)

Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW MONTH EVERYONE!
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 6:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Even though things are not going on well has envisaged, we have no other option than to continue praying for a better and stable Nigeria, where corrupt politicians will have the mercy of the hoi polloi at heart.

I believe in a Nigeria, that will wake from its slumber and be the pride of Africa once again.

As the new month brings the symphony of independence for our dear country, my wishes for you are snowballed into good health, elevation, happiness even when the nation is navigated by hardship.

#Happy New Month!
#Happy Independence Nigeria..

Better days ahead smiley cool
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by xreal: 6:16am On Oct 01, 2016
Even google.com celebrates Nigeria @ 56.

grin

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by bibelo: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independence 9ja

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by amadykarofi(m): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2016
ggrin:
May God grant our prayers for love, peace and unity and strengthen the bond of brotherhood in our nation. Happy Independence Day Nigeria

Happy independence!
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by bolaino(m): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2016
GenBuhari:
Happy Independence Day Nigeria!

I hail my people.

Greetings to Una.

May all our endeavours be fruitful.

The gods of our land shall continue to protect us from all enemies of Nigeria.

May the gods guide our leaders to deliver on their promises and punish their enemies.

ASE!!!
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by MrPresident1: 6:19am On Oct 01, 2016
Independence from what exactly?

Jesus Christ is here grin
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by amadykarofi(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Even though things are not going on well has envisaged, we have no other option than to continue praying for a better and stable Nigeria, where corrupt politicians will have the mercy of the hoi polloi at heart.

I believe in a Nigeria, that will wake from its slumber and be the pride of Africa once again.
True talk! We pray for God to have mercy on us.happy independence!

As the new month brings the symphony of independence for our dear country, my wishes for you are snowballed into good health, elevation, happiness even when the nation is navigated by hardship.

#Happy New Month!
#Happy Independence Nigeria..

Better days ahead smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Eedrisa(m): 6:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independent....
God Bless Nigeria.....

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by sadylarry: 6:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy birthday Nigeria happy birthday my lovely friend wishing you all the best and many more birthdays to celebrate.

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by allytinted: 6:22am On Oct 01, 2016
ritababe:

happy birthday, you are beautiful.
Who Ask You? Aproko. Beautiful ko, Handsome ni
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by femi4: 6:25am On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
Is Nigeria really worth celebrating. undecided
We have no other Country..... We have no choice
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by cherrybrown(f): 6:27am On Oct 01, 2016
ritababe:
happy independence day Nairalanders
cc. evakinqz johnsown1 Cherrybrown Ozila osymerga
Thank you,I wish you the same dear
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Ntente(m): 6:27am On Oct 01, 2016
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA

1 Share

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by lovenairaland: 6:30am On Oct 01, 2016
Four Police, Two Kidnappers Die in Gun Battle In Rivers:
READ HERE=>>> http://romanticwap..co.ke/2016/07/four-police-two-kidnappers-die-in-gun.html?m=0

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by EternalTruth: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2016
ggrin:
May God grant our prayers for love, peace and unity and strengthen the bond of brotherhood in our nation. Happy Independence Day Nigeria
thrash. Unity can never thrive in this country since true federalism cant be practice due to the ineptitude of the leaders.
The zoo must be divided
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Shukran(f): 6:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by EternalTruth: 6:33am On Oct 01, 2016
lovenairaland:
Four Police, Two Kidnappers Die in Gun Battle In Rivers:
READ HERE=>>> http://romanticwap..co.ke/2016/07/four-police-two-kidnappers-die-in-gun.html?m=0

this one strong oh. Only in Rivers state sha.
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by femi4: 6:37am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
celebrate my birthday instead lol
Happy Birthday beauty..... We have the same nose.

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by GoggleB(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2016
GenBuhari:
Happy Independence Day Nigeria!

I hail my people.

Greetings to Una.

May all our endeavours be fruitful.

The gods of our land shall continue to protect us from all enemies of Nigeria.

May the gods guide our leaders to deliver on their promises and punish their enemies.

which of the gods.. So idols are the next set of things to deliver Nigeria
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Ekeke1(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2016
God bless Nigeria
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by saint047(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy In-Dependence Day, Nigeria. It's been a really rough ride, 56 years of tolerating criminals who had no business managing a nation.

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by yewawa: 6:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Birthday to my beloved JERUSALEM......Its well with you Nigeria.
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by lakefist(m): 6:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independence Nigeria! God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by vicmela(m): 6:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independence Nigeria. God will deliver us
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by gidjah(m): 6:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independence Day one great Nation, (no sarcasm),so so proud to be part of this nation ,great people,one nation , a land where God is so interested in,Filled with the most gifted of all others, born to endure and adjust to any kind of stress you wanna throw her way,a land of promise and fertility,a land filled with great men of God and humble followers,That's my nation ,that's my country, that's my father Land,NIGERIA ,YOU SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN ,NIGERIA,YOU SHALL SPRING UP TO EXCELLENCE AGAIN.HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA.
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by CHYMZZY(m): 6:48am On Oct 01, 2016
Thanks To my ßrother Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe for seeing the need of Intergration of different black race to form a one big nation.
No man is an island, for together we can live to actualize a greater NIGERIA..

The igbo's have contribute a lot to this great nation, like wise the hausa's and yourba's ..
Lets live together as one..
Ethnic / religious Sentiments wont get us anywhere.

I love Nigeria, Nigeria my country, if you care lets re built Nigeria..
Happy independence day Nigeria.
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by topsam1(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2016
I wanna wish Nigerians happy independence anniversary with this classic song produced by the funmi adams....

Nigeria my beloved country by Funmi Adams
*SINGING*
I know a lot about my country
I know a lot because i care,
I know a lot about my people
I know a lot because i care.

Nigeria my beloved country
working together is the key
Nigeria my beloved country
our future is you and me.

Let's talk how on angels grow
all because your honest grow or
expecting hope now grow one
the name is known

I know we have a great potential
to do more than just some bad
Lets build up our strength and bright
Trust in your to be alright.........#Funmi Adams#
God bless Nigeria...HAPPY INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY...

Let's work together so this nation can be great...we can make it happen....common

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Lastborn12(m): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2016
In other news

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by luluosas(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independence Day Nigerians
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Mexyz(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2016
God I thank you for a new day in our lives and that of our dear country NIGERIA, we thank you for our past and present leaders and everything that has happened in our dear country cause we know that everything works according to your plans and purposes for us. Even though we are not in the best year of our existence as a country due to the policies and actions of our past and present leaders, we know that you're taking us somewhere, a Nigeria of our dreams. A Nigeria that would be the envy of other nations on earth, a land we will be proud to call OUR OWN. Our leaders seems not to know what to do to take us there but we know with your guidance we will get there.

May every hand that likes and share this post witness a Nigeria of his/her dream.

God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria!

God bless the Commander-in-Chief Of The Armed forces.

IRABOR OSAMUDIAME loves Nigeria.
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Lordxeer(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Though we've been beaten and bathed from every angle. But our spirit as a nation will never be broken. Nigeria shall be great again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) / Yusuf Buratai Is Dead (Father Of Tukur Yusuf Buratai) / Ambode Completes Construction Of 500m Imeke-Ajido Bridge With Pedestrian Walkway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.