Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

War Of Whores - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / War Of Whores (716 Views)

More Answers From War Of Words Season 7 (slam Poetry Competition) / War Of Conquest- A Song Of Ice And Fire Fan Fiction/aar / War Of Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

War Of Whores by balogunrealone: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2016
That Thursday morning was the last in the month. I woke
up to discover my pocket was begging my bank to ring me an alert- I was broke. Marriage has been responsible for my newly found responsibility. No night parties, no clubbing "till momma calls". My TGIFs(Thank God It's Fridays) were now used in company of my beautiful wife, Felicia. This meant I had enough to save for the projected acquisition of my car. I was very disciplined with what I spent and helpfully, there was no longer a war of whores at the club. It was an enjoyable new lease of life.

After that day's work, I felt my phone vibrating on my laps. I wasn't comfortable with that and I could not pick the call as I was on an "okada"(motorcycle) home. As soon as I alighted off the bike, I called Samantha back. It was nice to hear her voice, everything she said pointed to the fact that she wanted good moments with me again. I rode her past her best, I gave her a journey worth the memories. Denying my feelings for her too would be falsehood, I enjoyed every bit of what she supplied, she was my "pretty" LovePeddler.

We agreed to meet on the evening of the next day. Luckily, Felicia wanted to break a sad happy news to me. " Darling, I'd be travelling tomorrow to see my mum; I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." I frowned in pretence like the story was truly sad but the joys that strode past me were big and fat. " Okay, no problem baby, but you don't do such again. What if I had other plans for our weekend?", I asked falsely.

The big challenge now remains how I'll get some money. I asked Felicia to lend me some money which she was happy to; I expected her to be elated to please me at this point. The next day, Felicia ensured I was #50k richer, thanks to my adorable, heavenly wife. Samantha had sent a message asking me when I would be at the club. I called her back and I was set and there at the groove again, it was a super duper moment. I simply knew how to drive Sam crazy. She was a real match for my sensual dexterity too.

We were through and I felt nostalgic, now Samantha was sitting on my laps kissing and caressing my almost bare, hairy chest. I had looked up to have some air when I saw my wife doing same to another man just some metres away. She caressed his stubbles and was really into him, but what could I do? I was on a rendezvous with a LovePeddler too, I'd only seem like a false voyage.

I kept this story for the graves to deplete when I'm dead, because not in my life again will I have another war of whores. I was married to one and I'm flirting with a grander evil. "God help this devil I am" I said to myself.

(1) (Reply)

The Dawn And The Night... A Poem / I Stand With Tuface, My Girlfriend But Not With The Nigerian Police / Olu (diary Of A Broke Playboy) Episode 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.