Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

But Condoms And Birth Pills Won’t Get Me Pregnant…these 7 Discoveries Will Shock - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / But Condoms And Birth Pills Won’t Get Me Pregnant…these 7 Discoveries Will Shock (727 Views)

Don Jazzy Is Impotent , Attempt To Get Me Pregnant Failed -facebook User Cries / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me / Unbelievable! Young Man Caught Stealing Condoms And Food Items (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Condoms And Birth Pills Won’t Get Me Pregnant…these 7 Discoveries Will Shock by supernova094(m): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2016
As a girl you’ve probably tried to convince yourself “condoms and pills won’t get me pregnant. Obviously nothing in life is a 100% fool-proof. This means that sadly, you’ll have to pay more attention and be more careful while you do your funny business. Almost one or more of you have probably made some of these mistakes i’m going to point out (and some got beginners luck and escaped without being someone’s daddy).

Nice try but would you rather try your luck the next time or just sit back and get some education? I knew you would. Here we go:

GIVING HER FROM Behind... http://thelekkipost.com/condoms-and-birth-pills-wont-get-me-pregnant-this-will-shock-you/
Re: But Condoms And Birth Pills Won’t Get Me Pregnant…these 7 Discoveries Will Shock by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2016
grin

Ofcurz.. Condoms and birthpills once u misused it, then get ready for possibilities to become a parent...
Re: But Condoms And Birth Pills Won’t Get Me Pregnant…these 7 Discoveries Will Shock by forreelinc(m): 12:52am On Oct 01, 2016
angry stop spoiling business for ruff ryder and gold circle
Re: But Condoms And Birth Pills Won’t Get Me Pregnant…these 7 Discoveries Will Shock by YungJo207(m): 4:45am On Oct 01, 2016
Came to comment,got here and was confused....well since am still a virgin I'll just drink 1 bottle untop op here and walk away.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Comic Actor, Mr Ibu's Much Anticipated 55th Birthday Is Today / Watch Eminem Blast Donal Trump And His Supporters / Adorable Photo Of Peter Okoye Son Playing Organ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.