Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Independence Day: Google Changed It Search Engine Logo To Celebrate Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day: Google Changed It Search Engine Logo To Celebrate Nigeria (569 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Day: Google Changed It Search Engine Logo To Celebrate Nigeria by argob44(f): 1:19am On Oct 01, 2016
Today marks this great nation's 56th Independence Day Anniversary. And i want to used this opportunity to say this:

I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest...
To serve Nigeria with all my strength

To defend her Unity

And uphold her honour and glory

So help me God!

Am a proud Nigerian! Are you?

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/10/56th-independence-anniversary-nigeria.html

Re: Independence Day: Google Changed It Search Engine Logo To Celebrate Nigeria by argob44(f): 1:21am On Oct 01, 2016
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Independence Day: Google Changed It Search Engine Logo To Celebrate Nigeria by recievesense: 1:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Nice
Re: Independence Day: Google Changed It Search Engine Logo To Celebrate Nigeria by ever811(m): 1:28am On Oct 01, 2016
make Google no make vex..wetin we dey celebrate?./abi na poverty ?
Re: Independence Day: Google Changed It Search Engine Logo To Celebrate Nigeria by bellenornor(f): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2016
That's thoughtful of them
Re: Independence Day: Google Changed It Search Engine Logo To Celebrate Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 2:25am On Oct 01, 2016
There is hope for this nation,i pray for you Nigeria,arise shine for thy light is come,and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee,God bless Nigeria, Amen
Happy Independence Day,Nigerians
Re: Independence Day: Google Changed It Search Engine Logo To Celebrate Nigeria by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 01, 2016
This year Independence Day Nigerians are hungry and starving. Only God know as next year own go be because every year the thing is getting more disastrous cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Re: Aisha And Muhammad, Help Find Solution To This Life Riddles / Reasons Why I Never Believe Any Initiative By The Nigerian Government / Tunde Bakare: I Have No Regret Protesting Jonathan’s Subsidy Removal In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.