Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Things That Comes To My Mind Each Time I Remember The Day October 1st - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things That Comes To My Mind Each Time I Remember The Day October 1st (478 Views)

2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku / October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates) / Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things That Comes To My Mind Each Time I Remember The Day October 1st by justflow1(m): 2:30am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy independence to my country Nigeria.... But to be heartfelt we are 56 years early to be independent and today we are at war with ourselves, a country that its citizen are living in adversity's and rigor, a country that as lost its commodity value, the standard of living is in a destitute shape, killings from one place to the other as took the dealings of the day, the roads across the country are extremely poor, the power generation that ought to be steady as been epileptic since time immemorial, our currency as gone extremely down in the context with its counterpart; the populace are living in abject indigence, hustling and striving profusely just to put a meal on the table, that as become to much to ask for these days, my country were unjust judgement are been granted to the poor, and the rich are been aggrandized in the court of law upon their bad deeds, castigate innocent bloggers that have the truth in their lungs to spit out, a country that as portray it real self to the outside world as suboptimal; oh Nigeria whose bottommost option to fight recession is to vend the countries reserves and property to the set of people that the past administrations had made rich in an undescribed form .... 56years ago or more than, we were agitating in a largish manner to be self subsistence, intriguingly the independence we seek have been conceded and granted to us by our colonial masters, its quite unfortunate that our indigenous heads that took up the government are embezzling the wealth of the nation, packing all that belongs to the citizen, as theirs, when the democratic regime begun, political candidate Ingratiating promises to the people just for them to be voted into office, as soon as the mandate is been assured in their name they gather all temerity and start sabotaging and tainting things that have posses good conditions earlier, our refineries is a perfect description. All is well 9ja.
Bottom line....Nigeria would have been more better and preferable if the British are still administering her, we are too young to make decision ourselves. but Still Nigeria will get much better, the night is darkest before dawn, I strongly believe that. upon all this, Nigeria is still the giant of the continent next to no other

Happy Independence day Nigeria.

#justflow2016
#one9ja
#God_Bless_My_Motherland
#Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Abide By The Rules Of Nairaland No Matter What / NGGT: Zamfara Govt. Builds 323 Schools For Girl-child, Nomadic Education, Others / Would You Vote For This Candidates In 2019 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.