Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

See The New Bag Toke Makinwa Just Bought That Worth N2.7 Million (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The New Bag Toke Makinwa Just Bought That Worth N2.7 Million (photos) (1582 Views)

"I Have So Much Problem, I Can't Afford A Bag" -- Toke Makinwa / Tiwa Savage, Her New Bag And Baby Jamil In New Adorable Photos / Tiwa Savage Flaunts New Bag Customised With Her Son's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Bag Toke Makinwa Just Bought That Worth N2.7 Million (photos) by celebrityvoic1: 4:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Toke Makinwa media personality just go herself a nice LV Capuchins bag and wont stop showing off her latest purchase on all social media .
She took a picture with Nnenna Okoye the beauty entrepreneur with the bag again.
Toke seems not to have gotten over he latest addition of bags ,but this one is close to her heart given that the LV Capuchins is worth at N2.7million (about $6000).

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/see-new-bag-that-toke-makinwa-just.html

Re: See The New Bag Toke Makinwa Just Bought That Worth N2.7 Million (photos) by moonnstar(f): 4:19am On Oct 01, 2016
Nice bag,but 2.7 million is a lot of money.E better make I buy cheaper one,come donate d remaining money to charity.
Re: See The New Bag Toke Makinwa Just Bought That Worth N2.7 Million (photos) by maleekfrenzy(m): 4:28am On Oct 01, 2016
The bag is ugly gan sef

1 Like

Re: See The New Bag Toke Makinwa Just Bought That Worth N2.7 Million (photos) by YungJo207(m): 4:36am On Oct 01, 2016
1 plot of land in some area of Lagos,A very clean and sharp toyota camry muscle,someone net worth.....na him 1 person dey carry for hand,even get mind put am untop car seat she no fear.....anyway it's well

They say when you think big you go big,so it nothing when I have the money I'll buy what better than that for my wife.
Re: See The New Bag Toke Makinwa Just Bought That Worth N2.7 Million (photos) by YungJo207(m): 4:38am On Oct 01, 2016
moonnstar:
Nice bag,but 2.7 million is a lot of money.E better make I buy cheaper one,come donate d remaining money to charity.

Nice thinking Boo Boo but when you have the money yourself buy what better than that.
Re: See The New Bag Toke Makinwa Just Bought That Worth N2.7 Million (photos) by GoggleB(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2016
Hope she has her own house or she is still living in a rented apartment
Happy Birthday Nigeria..

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See The Huge Snake Killed Near A Farm / Celebrities Who Are Supporting The Women's March Against Donald Trump(see Photo) / ‘I Was Once A Gambler’ – Ray Hushpuppi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.