Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) (101720 Views)

All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Doctor With Fake UNILAG Certificate Arrested In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Islie: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2016
by Kunle Akinrinade,

Residents of Olakula area of Idiroko in Ipokia Local Government Area of Ogun State witnessed a jaw-dropping spectacle on _Wednesday as maggots dropped continuously from the private parts of a woman identified as Iya Toheeb.

The scene turned chaotic as residents trooped out to see the woman sat in a car with the assistance of family members and sympathisers.
It was thought that she might have been a victim of money-making ritual after her condition allegedly defied orthodox medication.

Our correspondent learnt that the woman was also brought to one of the men she was associated with, a carpenter in the community. Of the reason for bringing the afflicted woman to the man, a source at the scene who asked not to be named, said: “The woman was brought to the carpenter who was her former husband. Her family members believed that the man may be responsible for her worsening condition that defied treatment in hospital where she was admitted for months.

“Doctors were said to have advised her relatives to seek alternative medicine to her ill-health because it had gone beyond the purview of orthodox medicine.’’

Another source, who did not want her name in print, said: “The woman had dated different men in the past and it is believed that she may have been used for money-making ritual going by what we heard from those who know her.

“She has no wound in her private part yet maggots keep dropping from her sexual organ and that sends a signal that there is more to her problem than meets the eye, particularly since doctors have asked her relatives to seek help from native doctors for solution to her problem.”

It was learnt that the carpenter, whose real name could not be ascertained at press time, made remarks that suggested the woman was being punished for her promiscuity, after which the woman’s family members decided to bring her to him for possible solution her predicament. The carpenter reportedly fled before the arrival of our correspondent.

At the scene, sympathisers helped spread a sack on the car seat on which the woman sat when the maggots continued to drop even as a stench emanating from her body fouled the air. “This is what my beauty has done to me o,” said the woman shortly before being taken away by her family members.

http://thenationonlineng.net/shock-ogun-community-woman-discharges-maggots-private-part/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by madridguy(m): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Aiye Mojuba.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2016
So disgusting, ewwww. May GOD heal her o... because i cannot begin to imagine. she needs deliverance inshort.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by kiddoiLL(m): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2016
The way maggots dey fall frm their puna these days enh....ahkantfitexplainit

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Adeoba10(m): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2016
And some people cant do without sucking it.... One guy was using his kidney to think n anus to talk, dat there is nothing like blood money, (literally saying dat dia is nothing like juju) i pity ur life, i pray dat our family will not be dia victim.
I have seen where they put charm on pap (eko elewe) placed it on a wood, den using new cutlass with heavy force in striking dis pap, mehn nothing do dis pap.

Back to topic.. . May God heal you.... Or make you spray am with either Baygon, Raid or Sniper. Or make u open am under sun, bcus dats one of the oldest form of meat preservation.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by kogistar: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2016
choiii yoruba lady again?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by integrity85(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2016
We are in the maggot-dropping era.

God help us.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2016
That's fu(king karma.... She knows what she did... when she's ready to be cured, she will confess

7 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by TPAND(f): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2016
Is this maggot coming out of the female genital area biological or African science.

Hmmmmm.... Ladies should desist from sleeping around, African science of late us after making money from the female area. I have read almost 7 recounts of maggots from genital area, just this week on nairaland

9 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by callola: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2016
May God heal her of her affliction

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2016
kogistar:
Mechie onu there. Is that all you can say? And na Ara 'Kongi' dey yarn this tribal comment undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Brendaniel: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
I didn't know aliens will still come here......
OlajumokeBread:
Bukola Adesola
These people and dirtiness
I had a roommate when i was in the university, his name was Taiwo Olakunle, this dude will go for months without taking a bath and the worst part was he used to defecate in a bucket
And when i went to Lagos, men, those Amala and Ewedu eating folks smell like goat ass

omoyowa:
OGUN state again....this state must be really delivered by a powerful pastor...its all about evil stories coming from that place

omoyowa:
afonjas with their abstract and unimaginable news.....

kogistar:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by salabscholar01(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
ok
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by sukkot: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
dayummmmm grin
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by passionate88: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
What's her name? Where's she from? Which region?, etc o. sad angry angry angry angry angry

“This is what my beauty has done to me o,” said the woman shortly before being taken away by her family members.
Idiot

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by frenchman60: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
irritating..
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
make we see the maggots falling na.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Enouwem(m): 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by ChairmanOla: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
Omg
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Liability(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
I pray more ladies should fall victim to this kind of situation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by omoyowa: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
afonjas with their abstract and unimaginable news.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Emmy147: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
May God heal her of d affliction.
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
doctors in d house,help us out
Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by bolt000(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
I'm eating.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by reaky(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin Pictures of Margot
Or idonblvt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by ChappyChase: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nyama

13 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by OlajumokeBread(f): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
56 year old woman Funke Adeyemi

Spits

5 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Ontop123(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2016
I actually opened this thread to see maggots dropping mtchemmm

2 Likes

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by Larryfest(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Make them stop jumping from one bed to another them no go hear word all in the name of na me fine pass and a lady actually told me once that "it doesn't read and it doesn't count" meaning she can do what/who so ever with her privates..... I hope that lady is viewing this thread now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
shocked shocked as a woman when you don't close your legs to unneeded preek this is usually the result angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" / The Best Drug For Malaria? / Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.