Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS (66397 Views)

Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) / This "Amazing" Painting Sold For 43.8 Million Dollars / The Artistic Gift Bola Tinubu Got From Radelart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2016
A young man has revealed how he completed a task given to him by his local government chairman -to draw a painting of the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC). According to him, he completed a work of 30 days in 6 hours after his work was destroyed by fire....

Read the full story below;

My victory story started when I had the opportunity to make a real drawing of a great man in the country and the great man is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu I am sure we all know him has a great man. I was given a job by our local government chairman to make a real drawing of Bola Ahmed Tinubu to have it in is office.

I gave the ultimatum of 30days that I will complete the work and thank God I did, I completed the work now it is time to present the work. Hmmm the midnight of the day to present the work a fire out break happened and burned down the work it was so painful I was totally in pain and it remain just 6hours to present the work.

That's when I went to buy new materials needed and went back home to start the work over again and I am very happy I completed a 30days work in 6hours the Chairman was very happy and helped me build my main office again after burnt down by a fire. That's me when i start the work over again and that's the first work burnt down by fire in the picture you are seeing up there.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-misfortune-that-befell-man-who-was.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by PrettyCrystal: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2016
u try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by EmoBoy(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Na snake be that?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by dainformant(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2016
u will only know ur ability under tight condition

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by tobillionaire(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Interesting
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by SMARTKOSSY: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2016
Warisdis? Well u ain't thr yet, so keep learning

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by omaiyale: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2016
From his Lips and eyes you will know he is normally Sniffed Coke

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2016
he's still learning but he's a boss of his own, getting contracts from LGA chairman.. I laff u
SMARTKOSSY:
Warisdis? Well u ain't thr yet, so keep learning

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by SMARTKOSSY: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
he's still learning but he's a boss of his own, getting contracts from LGA chairman.. I laff u
Did I encourage or mock him? So na me no dey get contracts from the presidency himself. Laugh at ur stupidity and Ability to comprehend. U Don vex me this morning angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by mycar: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2016
episode 2 will tell us the cause of the fire outbreak, abi na spiritual fire?
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2016
dainformant:
u will only know ur ability under tight condition
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2016
use ur vex boil hot water for urself, make u baff... who ur vex epp?
SMARTKOSSY:
Did I encourage or mock him? So na me no dey get contracts from the presidency himself. Laugh at ur stupidity and Ability to comprehend. U Don vex me this morning angry

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Tallesty1(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2016
Great work but those karashika eyes not fit his fsce

1 Like

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by benueguy(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Who can relate this to examination period in school?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Opistorincos(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Useless LG chairman. Want to put Tinubu picture for office. After u did a worthless road for your people for N1b

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Adeoba10(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Why Tinubu come resemble Almanjiri..

6 Likes

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by ramdris(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bad Job so far... How dare u make my Mentor look dis bad?
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by DabuIIIT: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wetin be dat? E be like say that lga chair nø like him job...thats the drug side of jagabanjantis grin

1 Like

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by DozieInc(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Kudos, at times we discover our ability in times of emergency .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by chudyprince: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
omaiyale:
From his Lips and eyes you will know he is normally Sniffed Coke
shocked grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by henrydadon(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wow..So u sabi how to do fast because say you won chop politician money.

I understand you my guy..the national cake no go pass you by
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by SenatorTobijah(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
He looks like a Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Kangol99(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ahhhahh grin
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by dollyjoy(f): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
WickedNess
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Kangol99(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is not good
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by pretydiva(f): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
D drawing is finer than d real tinubu cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Weedcrusher: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Stupidity of the highest order from the Local government chairman undecided. Why would you put the pix of someone who is neither the president nor the governor in a public office?

3 Likes

Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by Pavore9: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Those lips! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tragedy That Befell A Man Painting Tinubu - PICS by EternalBeing: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Turns Herself To Fela Kuti, Obama, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Pete Edochie / This Will Get You Confused For Some Seconds / A Lady Turned To Michael Jackson By A Makeup Artist (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.