Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Beware! Nairaland Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware! Nairaland Christians (7929 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Morality: Nairaland Christians As A Case Study / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! Nairaland Christians by nwasinachi(f): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2016
Nairaland christians need to be wary of the so called atheists on nairaland, many are occult members disguising themselves as atheists all just to destroy or bring down christianity and also to discourage young christians from d ways of our lord. They almost got me too if not for his grace.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Seun should just remove Religion section. Cos him/He (ain't sure which is right) and his goons keep blaspheming.

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Seun(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2016
nwasinachi:
many are occult members disguising themselves as atheists all just to destroy or bring down christianity
Can you tell us how you got this "information"? Do you attend the occult meetings in which they discuss their plans? If so, in what capacity?

Stalker365:
Seun should just remove Religion section. Cos him/He (ain't sure which is right) and his goons keep blaspheming.
Can you point out some of the things I have said which you consider to be blasphemies? Bear in mind that I speak for myself; I have no goons.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2016
100 shall fall by my left side, 10,000 by my right, and they shall never harm me..
I don't need to disturb my self about these people.. Na from small my drogba[craziness and obsession] don strong about my faith..
It doesn't matter if they are razz or not.
nwasinachi:
Nairaland christians need to be wary of the so called atheists on nairaland, many are occult members disguising themselves as atheists all just to destroy or bring down christianity and also to discourage young christians from d ways of our lord. They almost got me too if not for his grace.

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by winner01(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2016
nwasinachi:
Great message and God bless you.
The target is christianity, thats why there is no christian section. The idea is to expose peace loving christians to the mockery, bigotry and rage of the atheists so that they can be bullied out of the faith.

We know why they are all against Christianity. Its not surprising.

As for me and my house, we will worship the Lord FOREVER.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:

Can you tell us how you got this "information"? Do you attend the occult meetings in which they discuss their plans? If so, in what capacity?

Can you point out some of the things I have said which you consider to be blasphemies? Bear in mind that I speak for myself; I have no goons.

Nairaland atheists who believe in pure ocultism . I have discussed with one on Twitter who reads ancient Egyptian books on occultism

https://www.nairaland.com/3320685/atheists-believe-reincarnation-spirits-voodoo

Atheism simply means there are no gods

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Seun(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
The target is christianity, that's why there is no christian section
The target is traditional religion, that's why there is no traditional religion section.
The target is Jehovah's witnesses, that's why there is no Jehovah's witness section.
The target is the grail message, that's why there is no grail message section.
The target is occultism, that's why there is no occultism section.
The target is atheism, that's why there is no atheism section.

The idea is to expose peace loving christians to the mockery, bigotry and rage of the atheists so that they can be bullied out of the faith.
The idea is to expose peace loving atheists to the superstition, bigotry and rage of the christians so that they can be bullied into the faith.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by FunkyMetahuman: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:

The target is traditional religion, that's why there is no traditional religion section.
The target is Jehovah's witnesses, that's why there is no Jehovah's witness section.
agreed with this post..

But no religion should be protected on nairaland..

There should be only one religion section or divided section for every religion.

5 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:

Laughs in Islam section

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Seun(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
But no religion should be protected on nairaland.. There should be only one religion section or divided section for every religion.
In an ideal world where every nairaland member had armed bodyguards, a bullet proof car and a bomb-proof mansion, this would be the case.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:

"Blasphemy: act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk."

Only if your own definition of blasphemy is different from that.

4 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Funjosh(m): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:

The idea is to expose peace loving atheists to the superstition, bigotry and rage of the christians so that they can be bullied into the faith.

cheesy cheesy cheesy The religion body you didn't mention, why was it excluded from your list grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by FunkyMetahuman: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:
In an ideal world where every nairaland member had armed bodyguards, a bullet proof car and a bomb-proof mansion, this would be the case.
lmao cry

Nothing go happen..

They cannot kill every nairlander.

5 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by hopefulLandlord: 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
lmao cry

Nothing go happen..
They cannot kill every nairlander.
bros, 1 killing is one too many

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
nwasinachi:
Oh you mean just like your pastor got you into paying tithes, sowing seed and partnering with whatever just to keep you drugged?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
Great message and God bless you.
The target is christianity, thats why there is no christian section. The idea is to expose peace loving christians to the mockery, bigotry and rage of the atheists so that they can be bullied out of the faith.

We know why they are all against Christianity. Its not surprising.

As for me and my house, we will worship the Lord FOREVER.
Well I believe the same double standard in which you use in worshipping your lord is what you and your lot use in serving Nigeria, isn't that why the country is f^cked up?

Marvellous.

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by FunkyMetahuman: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

bros, 1 killing is one too many
what people say about Islam on nairaland or on the internet generally is enough to get everyone killed.

I don't believe in taking away peoples freedom of speech simply because someone threatened or fear that someone might do something if we talk.

Talking more about Islam with the freedom we have against Christianity will enlighten people more and even the radicalised Muslim will learn something .. But, saying we should not talk won't change anything while the Muslims will feel invincible.

What stops other religions from taking that part to defend their faith?

3 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by winner01(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun:

Lol.
Seun, why not lets quit kidding smiley.
1. Christianity is the biggest and fastest growing faith in the world, you give islam a section and deliberately deny christians of this, under the guise of comparing with them with other minority Nigerian religions? undecided c'mon. You can do better than this.

2. You have once stated clearly here that the nairaland religion section is a war against "incorrect" beliefs. You took down the thread where you wrote this after people called you out for it. I can give you proof if you cant remember.
You are an atheist who thinks his belief is correct. Is it safe to say the Nairaland religion section is a war against religious beliefs, especially christianity, seeing the way you willfully/purposely confront christians and go easy on the muslims.

3. You can at least take down your sticky front page thread which advises us to tolerate one another (religious diversity) and also modify the misleading intent of this section which reads "Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here". So innocent people can be warned that the section is discriminately filled with people who have no "faith and belief in God or higher powers". That is what transparency entais.

Seun:

We need not bully people into the faith. No one has ever been argued into the kingdom of God. You know in your heart that Christ stood for peace and love. You claim to be ex-christian.

If "peace loving atheism" means comparing christianity to mental illness, a disease and allowing or even sanctioning other forms of ridicule and insults against religious people and their beliefs, then by all means, get on with it.
Just remember that "injustice" is one of the reasons y'all have put forth for Gods "non-existence".

For other atheists who think what goes on in this section makes sense, it will only fuel more bigotry, hatred and intolerance. If he cares about tolerance, he can learn from this country.

30 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by winner01(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh you mean just like your pastor got you into paying tithes, sowing seed and partnering with whatever just to keep you drugged?
So do you want her to disbelieve in God with you?
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by winner01(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Well I believe the same double standard in which you use in worshipping your lord is what you and your lot use in serving Nigeria, isn't that why the country is f^cked up?

Marvellous.
You mean how U.S.A, U.K, Russia, Germany etc that have majority of christians is bleeped up.

Is religion the problem of Nigeria OR embezzelment and mismanagement of funds, corruption, illiteracy, a lawless system, poverty etc

Why are you so immersed in hate to an extent that it has blindfolded you from reality? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ignorance is bad sha undecided The OP needs help

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:

Marvellous.

I'm still convalescing from the vacuousness of a comment from an atheist on one thread and I've been hit with another . I've got the Premier League , the Independence Day Celebration and the vacuousness of comments from the atheists all in one day - I'm having a blast .

Keep this going atheists . I'm so proud of you guys .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm still convalescing from the vacuousness of a comment from an atheist on one thread and I've been hit with another . I've got the Premier League , the Independence Day Celebration and the vacuousness of comments from the atheists all in one day - I'm having a blast .

Keep this going atheists . I'm so proud of you guys .
Sorry to bust your bubble Mr. I'm not an atheist, I'm just anti hypocrisy and anti double standard. This is what many of you who call yourself christians and Muslims are!.

4 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by winner01(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm just anti hypocrisy and anti double standard. This is what many of you who call yourself christians and Muslims are!.
And so the actions of some christians disproves the existence of Christ who preaches love? undecided

What is wrong with you people?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
You mean how U.S.A, U.K, Russia, Germany etc that have majority of christians is bleeped up.

Is religion the problem of Nigeria OR embezzelment and mismanagement of funds, corruption, illiteracy, a lawless system, poverty etc

Why are you so immersed in hate to an extent that it has blindfolded you from reality? undecided
And who are the people responsible for this, atheist and babalawos, right?

4 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Sorry to bust your bubble Mr. I'm not an atheist, I'm just anti hypocrisy and anti double standard. This is what many of you who call yourself christians and Muslims are!.

Your comment was not sane bro . Since you are not an atheist , you should have reasoned properly . Blaming economic hardship solely on religion makes no sense . Some countries with the best economies in the world have state churches - certain proof that religion is not culpable for our dying economy .

4 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by winner01(m): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
And who are the people responsible for this, atheist and babalawos, right?

Ive written what is responsible for the woes of Africa as a whole.
Are you a kid undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by abokibuhari: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oremussanctus was here.....
Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Your comment was not sane bro . Since you are not an atheist , you should have reasoned properly . Blaming economic hardship solely on religion makes no sense . Some countries with the best economies in the world have state churches - certain proof that religion is not culpable for our dying economy .
This is because they've managed to separate religion from the affair of state!

Try doing that here and see just how you and your brothers (muslims) will react!.

winner01:
And so the actions of some christians disproves the existence of Christ who preaches love? undecided

What is wrong with you people?
The actions of many christians disapprove the actions of what they preach. How can a man say he's this and go ahead and do that?

Simple. !.

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by joseph1832(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
winner01:
Ive written what is responsible for the woes of Africa as a whole.
Are you a kid undecided
And you're an adult, right? I asked you who are responsible and you're saying you've written what is responsible for this and that.

This is how you resort to abstracts when facts is shown you. Christians and Muslims have run the affair of state in this country, from 1960 to date, how have they faired?

Aren't they the ones who looted and plundered the wealth of Nigeria? I mean, given that they're christians and Muslims, stealing should be the least thing they should think about, but no! Double standard is their way of life.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
nwasinachi:
thank God you are saved. Now join the force to eliminate the cankarworms.

1 Like

Re: Beware! Nairaland Christians by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
The so-called christians are just as clueless as every living soul, and yet they claim to know, which makes them all the more clueless.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Idea On Who Created God / Atheists, You Are All Invited. / 70 Virgins In Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.