Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Abducted Wife Of CBN Governor Has Been Released - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Wife Of CBN Governor Has Been Released (488 Views)

Fakhriyya Ben-umar, The First Wife Of Bilyamin Bello Who Was Killed By 2nd Wife / "We Didn’t Know It Was CBN Governor’s Wife We Kidnapped" - Suspect / Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abducted Wife Of CBN Governor Has Been Released by wenebunwo(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2016
Margaret Emefiele , the wife of Central Bank of
Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Godwin Emefiele,
kidnapped some 24 hours before, has been
reportedly released by her abductors.
According to THISDAY, family sources said she
was rescued “due to the gallantry of the Armed
Forces, Police and Security Forces”, in Ugoneki
near Benin City and is currently recuperating in
Government House, Asaba.

source: https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/10/abducted-wife-of-cbn-governor-has-been-released/

Re: Abducted Wife Of CBN Governor Has Been Released by osesology(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2016
So where are the kidnappers? Have they been apprehended?
Re: Abducted Wife Of CBN Governor Has Been Released by olumaxi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wow..........d boiz av hammered

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Naija Oap Recover His Laptop, Very Valuable Documents Contained / I Robbed To Raise Money To Fund Poultry - Suspect / “My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food” – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.